PDA

View Full Version : Only one pair of speakers?

inVINCEable667
12-12-2006, 08:03 PM
I listen to mostly Rap/Hip-Hop.

I was told since I mainly listen to this genre of music, it really isn't worth it to buy two pairs of speakers.

I have been told that one pair of nice speakers in the front and a pair of subs in the back will do just fine. Is this true?

Thank you for any advice.

budahbuddy803
12-12-2006, 08:05 PM
since you listen to rap you should only have 1 set of speakers but if you ever want to listen to any other type of music make sure to add another set!!

Exploder 97
12-12-2006, 08:08 PM
I guess if you want a half *** system you can do that...

squeak9798
12-12-2006, 08:40 PM
since you listen to rap you should only have 1 set of speakers but if you ever want to listen to any other type of music make sure to add another set!!

:eyebrow:

Anyways....do a search for "rear fill". This topic has been discussed in-depth multiple times over. Many (like myself) prefer no rear fill and only a nice component set up front. So I would personally agree with the statement you asked about. Others feel that rear fill is essential.

My advice; Start out with only the front speakers. If you feel that it's not adequate for your listening preferences, then investigate other options such as adding rear speakers aswell.

squeak9798
12-12-2006, 08:43 PM
I guess if you want a half *** system you can do that...

:eyebrow:

budahbuddy803
12-12-2006, 08:44 PM
haha sorry fellas i was only playing around, smoked a little pot and it was kind of funny to me then.