PDA

View Full Version : My rainbows are too laid back

Theride
12-12-2006, 06:22 PM
I have some SLC and they are too laid back. I need a more lively sound.

should it be a whole new comp set? or could i change the tweets? i dont mind the midbass on they though.

DatFranchizeBoi
12-12-2006, 06:27 PM
new set bro

Trey803
12-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Too laid back? Mine are almost to extreme. What kind of amp are you pushing them with and head unit and where are all your settings at. Also do you have your tweeters attenuated?

Theride
12-12-2006, 06:33 PM
its a JBL 4 channel amp.

im not the music buff when it comes to tuning. I just tune till it sounds good and i have tried all the settings. they do sound good on more laid back music. but like hardcore dancehall music they dont sound that great. I feel they are too laid back for that type of music. i have eclips 8445.

Trey803
12-12-2006, 06:35 PM
well most of your speakers sound is going to come from how you tune them. Unless you are 100% sure that they are tuned right I wouldnt just say that its the speakers.

DatFranchizeBoi
12-12-2006, 06:59 PM
well most of your speakers sound is going to come from how you tune them. Unless you are 100% sure that they are tuned right I wouldnt just say that its the speakers.

well put..the slc's are pretty low budjet speakers though id go for BA

alteraudiousa
12-12-2006, 07:09 PM
I haven't liked Rainbows more affordable lines as the mids are too warm for my tastes which leads to a light feeling mid and high end response. But the 8445 doesn't it have the mic and PEQ gains on it or is it my 8454 and 8455 only, I forget.

3.5Max6spd
12-12-2006, 07:14 PM
its a JBL 4 channel amp.

im not the music buff when it comes to tuning. I just tune till it sounds good and i have tried all the settings. they do sound good on more laid back music. but like hardcore dancehall music they dont sound that great. I feel they are too laid back for that type of music. i have eclips 8445.

what kinda power you running to them? If you are underpowering them for fast/heavy transient music I can see them not being able to deliver. A little headroom goes a long ways in getting that oomph.

WhoSayWho?
12-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Well it is certainly possible that they are just not to your personal tastes. But the others are right, find someone more knowledgable to help you tune them.

If you want a brighter sound then by all means try the BA's. But you may find that you need to put more power to them.

Theride
12-12-2006, 08:41 PM
well the amp is not even maxed out. If i do turn the gain up...it seems like the speakers are going to blow. the amp rating is 60x4

slick rick
12-12-2006, 08:45 PM
wtf???? NEVER max out the gain. Please...adjust your system right and give the 'bows power before you dog them.

mendon99
12-12-2006, 08:48 PM
you're underpowering them.... bridge the amp, find someone to tune them properly for you. then you'll be singing a different tune im sure... give it a shot at least.

SlickCMRick
12-12-2006, 08:54 PM
are the germ tweets laid back? i dont want something too laid back.....ill be sending 150w bridged to them

Trey803
12-12-2006, 09:17 PM
I dont really understand what yall mean by saying"laid back". Does this mean the tweets are not getting loud enough for you? I have around 110 RMS and my tweeters are on -6db on the crossover and I have the highs on my eq on my headunit down 1. I think you should try more power. As for dancehall music some of the best sounding songs I have played on mine were Techno.

ksauers
12-12-2006, 09:22 PM
are the germ tweets laid back? i dont want something too laid back.....ill be sending 150w bridged to them

If you want something not laid back,save a few bucks by not getting germs and get the CMX's.

F150Truck'in
12-12-2006, 10:26 PM
well the amp is not even maxed out. If i do turn the gain up...it seems like the speakers are going to blow. the amp rating is 60x4

bridge the amp, set gains properly, 60w is a tease to rainbows SLC's.. I running 60w to a set of SL's for rear fill... my Germs are sucking up 260w on front stage...

SlickCMRick
12-12-2006, 10:32 PM
bridge the amp, set gains properly, 60w is a tease to rainbows SLC's.. I running 60w to a set of SL's for rear fill... my Germs are sucking up 260w on front stage...

how do you like your germs? i listen to mostly rap so i dont need anything really bright..i dont want TOO Laid back either. I want great midbass too..

F150Truck'in
12-12-2006, 10:45 PM
how do you like your germs? i listen to mostly rap so i dont need anything really bright..i dont want TOO Laid back either. I want great midbass too..

they're awesome speakers.. I listen to mostly rock...
Midbass in great in a properly sealed door, Germs have a very versatile crossover.. 4 levels in set up..... i'm on level 2... I think they need around 150w to really perform

slick rick
12-12-2006, 11:01 PM
they're awesome speakers.. I listen to mostly rock...
Midbass in great in a properly sealed door, Germs have a very versatile crossover.. 4 levels in set up..... i'm on level 2... I think they need around 150w to really perform

I concur. My doors are sealed and my germs have some nice tight midbass. And to the other Slick, yes they sound great for Rap. Nothing too annoyingly bright, but give you great detail.

headless
12-13-2006, 01:29 AM
120w per side is good to go; can you bridge that 4x60 perhaps? Germs = excellent. Detailed tweets, not harsh, but i wouldn't call them laid back, just...****** MAAAN ****** (they make me want to rave)

Motovet
12-13-2006, 02:13 AM
I recently installed Germaniums in my wifes Tahoe, and find them to be very open and crisp. The mids can get pretty low and are also real nice. I am running these off a Zed Duece with very well sealed doors, so that helps. I run BA Pros in my truck, and these are definately better speakers for all types of music, though I think vocals are a tad off...then again Iv'e been listening to the Pros for some time. Once I get the PPI in and do some tuning I'm sure I can get the mids more to my liking. I like these so much I picked up a pair of the powers to replace the BA's....should work.

jmanpc
12-13-2006, 02:14 AM
get some mb quarts ;)

3.5Max6spd
12-13-2006, 09:36 AM

Big difference between providing more power for headroom and clipping them (by raising the gain near max). Before spending anymore more $, bridge the amplifier and keep gains relatively low...tune and listen. Go from there.

PremierAudio
12-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Exactly. Get some more power on those SLCs. Tune them a bit, and if they do not sound like you want them to, them you can start looking elsewhere. But for the time being and without spending anymore money, use what you have and try to make the best out of it.

Theride
12-13-2006, 12:56 PM
Big difference between providing more power for headroom and clipping them (by raising the gain near max). Before spending anymore more $, bridge the amplifier and keep gains relatively low...tune and listen. Go from there.

I will bridge the amp and see what happen. But lets say I still dont like the sound....would getting a srt of tweeter help?

jiggy2dmax
12-13-2006, 03:51 PM
What part of NY you in? If you listen to the Dancehall music that I do, I can see why you would think they are too laid back. You are underpowering them. There aren't many comp sets that sound good with that type of music. I experimented a ton before I found one I like. Tuning plays a large part also. If you need some more help and local, PM me, Im in queens. You can also come hear one of my setups in my DD. Those are very capable comps though, I would try to get it right before you think about changing.

Theride
12-14-2006, 01:20 PM
you guys were right. i was under powering these speakers. i compared hooking them to the front only versus bridging one to the front and one to the rear and the difference is staggering. i mean i turn them all the way up and no distotion with way more clarity. and the laid backness was gone. now the problem is that its a PITA to tune properly because on it hook to the rear channels and one is hook to the front. i am getting a little clipping on the right speaker(whihc is hook to the rear).

I have a 2 channel amp which i was going to use for the sub but just realized that one of the screw to tighten the power wire fell out. its a JBL its pushes 300x2 at 4 ohm and 600 at 2

headless
12-14-2006, 09:38 PM
Great! I thought that might help :) My Germaniums sounded 'ok' with 4x50w biamping...but they sound great with 2x120-140w bridged. It made so much of a difference, i can't decide whether to deaden my doors or replace my amp with something that pushes 2x200w first. Probably teh deadening... 2x200+w would probably vibrate my poor door panels to the point where i couldnt here the speakers anymore! :-P

dinty01
12-15-2006, 12:52 AM
get some mb quarts ;)

:waycrazy: :waycrazy:

A/D/S-MbQuart
12-15-2006, 03:46 AM
I would try Quarts but most peaple think they are to bright whatever. My system with audiocontrol crossover and rta tuned is far from 'BRIGHT"..MbQuart are the Masters of Mids and highs.

jmanpc
12-15-2006, 03:47 AM
I'm lovin my Quart tweets on the active setup :D

A/D/S-MbQuart
12-15-2006, 03:56 AM
I havent had my system hooked up in a while but when anybody heard my quarts they all ran out and bought them. The dudes i know dont have Q series and they do sound bright. Lack of knowledge and gear :laugh: The key really is a good crossover and calibration via rta. To many amps and decks are inferior to a audiocontrol crossover :naughty:

kublkmax
12-15-2006, 02:05 PM
MbQuart are the Masters of Mids and highs.

That is the funniest **** I have heard in a long time!!!!!!!:laugh:

blue
12-15-2006, 02:08 PM
That is the funniest **** I have heard in a long time!!!!!!!:laugh:

But MB Quarts ARE the masters ...... of broken glass and razor blades :laugh:

headless
12-15-2006, 03:23 PM
If you've got to calibrate your system using teh RTA and you need an aftermarket crossover to make the speakers work and sound good...i'm afraid the speakers are fairly unimpressive to me.

SQChevy
12-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Well, you use the RTA and aftermarket crossover/processor not to deal with speakers not being impressive. It's used to help eliminate irregularities of the vehicle. Things like resonance, elimination of sound or amplification of sound when there shouldn't be any. There is a difference between sounding good and sounding great. It's things like the RTA and crossover/processor that helps do that. I've used both to tune my car and people are amazed at what comes out of my truck. I know people that were into high end home audio still be surprised at how good it sounded.

azbass
12-15-2006, 05:39 PM
just a lil :fyi: mbq mids/highs **** ***.

A/D/S-MbQuart
12-15-2006, 06:08 PM
How could anybody bash MbQuart..:uhoh: I would never bash another company :laugh:

A/D/S-MbQuart
12-15-2006, 06:11 PM
just a lil :fyi: mbq mids/highs **** ***.

Sort of like that car in your avatar :wow:

headless
12-15-2006, 09:44 PM
My Spoon Is Too Big

My Spoooooooon
Is Tooooo Biiiiiiggggggg

6spdcoupe
12-15-2006, 11:14 PM
Sort of like that car in your avatar :wow:

at least your avatar tells some truth. Glad you finally realized.

F150Truck'in
12-16-2006, 11:20 AM
you guys were right. i was under powering these speakers. i compared hooking them to the front only versus bridging one to the front and one to the rear and the difference is staggering. i mean i turn them all the way up and no distotion with way more clarity. and the laid backness was gone. now the problem is that its a PITA to tune properly because on it hook to the rear channels and one is hook to the front. i am getting a little clipping on the right speaker(whihc is hook to the rear).

I have a 2 channel amp which i was going to use for the sub but just realized that one of the screw to tighten the power wire fell out. its a JBL its pushes 300x2 at 4 ohm and 600 at 2

Glad to see it worked out for you, I would highly recommend deadening those doors and make sure they are sealed up as best as you can get them..
A proper install it key to good midbass and proper tuning is a must for speakers to last (no Clipping)..

nismos14
12-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Another thing to try is reversing pol. on the tweets. I did this on mine when I thought they weren't bright enough and it took care of the problem.

blazinlow
12-16-2006, 09:39 PM
get rid of the no name brand and get some jls. they make the best speakers by far. sound awsome and only need 60 watts.

SlickCMRick
12-16-2006, 09:40 PM
get rid of the no name brand and get some jls. they make the best speakers by far. sound awsome and only need 60 watts.

:rolleyes:

blazinlow
12-16-2006, 09:42 PM
:rolleyes:

why roll your eyes. you probably think that some internet brand subs are even close to jl w3 series too right. :furious:

nismos14
12-16-2006, 09:52 PM
why roll your eyes. you probably think that some internet brand subs are even close to jl w3 series too right. :furious:

Lol did you say get some jl's over the rainbows?

F150Truck'in
12-16-2006, 11:17 PM

If the no name brand to are talking about is Rainbow.... I would highly recommend you do some research before make that statement....to be infact, the cost of your jl's would not pay the sales tax on some high end Rainbow's
no laugh there, just fact...

zSnb
12-16-2006, 11:28 PM

Well said. Save yourself the headache and get something that sounds insane off of little power.

dinty01
12-16-2006, 11:35 PM
Well said. Save yourself the headache and get something that sounds insane off of little power.

haha thats the joke of the day: jl > RAINBOW hahahaha yea ok

Id rather not have speakers than have jl ***** in my truck

my rainbow profi 3 way set was going to see 80 watts at 4 ohms from my arc audio xxk 4150, that doesnt sound like an insane amount of power does it? :p:

squeak9798
12-16-2006, 11:39 PM

:hilariou: :laugh: :hilariou:

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 12:03 AM

Are you two related by chance?

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 12:04 AM
haha thats the joke of the day: jl > RAINBOW hahahaha yea ok

Id rather not have speakers than have jl ***** in my truck

my rainbow profi 3 way set was going to see 80 watts at 4 ohms from my arc audio xxk 4150, that doesnt sound like an insane amount of power does it? :p:

Not at all bud, theyll take plenty more power than that and love it..

dinty01
12-17-2006, 12:06 AM
I had thought of just bridging the amp for them but wasnt sure if I would need to, so I figured Id go with the 4 channel setup first and go from there

on a side note--Im hoping I can get to my truck tomorrow to test that amp, I havent driven my truck since last weekend, my mom has been away so Im driven her new Sequoia :cool:

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 12:07 AM
bridging it will certainly bring that smile to your face alot quicker. ;)

RumbleNTheTrunk
12-17-2006, 12:08 AM

ummm Jl audio Xr's ****.

/end jl rant

dinty01
12-17-2006, 12:09 AM
bridging it will certainly bring that smile to your face alot quicker. ;)

this is true :up2somet:

dinty01
12-17-2006, 12:10 AM
ummm Jl audio Xr's ****.

/end jl rant

o please lets rant some more, ppl still dont get it, that jl *****!
and these guys think that ***** is better than rainbow? hahahaha yea ok

RumbleNTheTrunk
12-17-2006, 12:12 AM
o please lets rant some more, ppl still dont get it, that jl *****!
and these guys think that ***** is better than rainbow? hahahaha yea ok

im speaking for JL because I have owned the XR line...and I wasnt impressed at all....i've heard nothing but good things about Rainbow. Im thinking about running rainbow in my new setup so we'll see :naughty:

dinty01
12-17-2006, 12:15 AM
yea I had jl for my first set of speakers because I didnt know any better, back in 1999 when I got my license, o well live and learn, for rainbows talk to 6spdcoupe--he'll take car of you

A/D/S-MbQuart
12-17-2006, 01:34 AM
JL subs are great but i never took a chance with them. If you blow one you have to wait forever to get a new one. F that sht. I need a replacement asap which ultimate electronics will do right away :D Jl speakers and amps i never would buy, just like kicker amps or speakers. You never know though, i did hear i believe some eclipse speakers back in the day that sounded amazing to me.

Anyways as far as rainbow speakers do they have a good reputation seriously>?
I know they made in germany which is a plus. Have they won competitions?

By looking at them online the drivers seem to be more BASS influenced due to their bigger sizes. From my experiance drivers are either SQ-very revelaing, or the opposite with bass as it's strong point.

GrnEydDvl
12-17-2006, 01:47 AM
JL subs are great but i never took a chance with them. If you blow one you have to wait forever to get a new one. F that sht. I need a replacement asap which ultimate electronics will do right away :D Jl speakers and amps i never would buy, just like kicker amps or speakers. You never know though, i did hear i believe some eclipse speakers back in the day that sounded amazing to me.

Anyways as far as rainbow speakers do they have a good reputation seriously>?
I know they made in germany which is a plus. Have they won competitions?

By looking at them online the drivers seem to be more BASS influenced due to their bigger sizes. From my experiance drivers are either SQ-very revelaing, or the opposite with bass as it's strong point.

They are considered by many who are in the know to be the cream of the crop.

Not to say there aren't other amazing high end speaker manufacturers. But from what I hear, all of Rainbow's offerings are exceedingly strong performers at their relative price points - from entry level up through to the insanely expensive models.

They are not "bass influenced"; Rainbow just loves to talk about their midbass technologies. And frankly, they have reason to be proud.

PS - What is up with your avatar?

A/D/S-MbQuart
12-17-2006, 02:09 AM
I guess what i really want to know if they have won competitions in america.
I seen the set that retails at $2800-:eek: I know some will think they are great because they are very expensive.

-Just having fun with the Avatar. I gotta admit the rainbow name dont sit to well with me. Especially if they were flush mounted :crying: It would not matter though if i liked them. I dont think no stores around here carry them. I would not take a chance without listening to them first.

zSnb
12-17-2006, 02:31 AM
wow you people get hostile over your Rainbows. you guys wouldnt be so hostile if it wasnt mostly based on bias. what i said earlier was based on some fact and my oinion. JL's sound loud and awesome off of very little amp power. I've heard JL in quite a few setups and it never disappoints and almost about nothing else sounds quite as nice in my opinion. from the component sets that i've heard personally, the only others that compete wthe the higher end JL's are the Cliff Designs, and the Boston Z6's for much more money.

whitemax
12-17-2006, 03:17 AM
I think a little more listening is needed on your part.....

squeak9798
12-17-2006, 09:10 AM
wow you people get hostile over your Rainbows.

I didn't see anyone who was being hostile. Many laughing at your stupidity. But not much hostility.

F150Truck'in
12-17-2006, 10:49 AM
wow you people get hostile over your Rainbows.

No one was being hostile... but to make a statement like "no name brand" to Rainbow's... well, they should have gotten out ther're (stupidity cover) Kevlar coated umbrella right there... **** about to pour down on you....

Trey803
12-17-2006, 10:58 AM
Reference end of discussion......log off and never post again

Joe92GT
12-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Thats funny...

I came on the board because I was tired of the junk the sell in retailers near me. It was always JL, kicker, or the polk momo. Now, all this stuff will blow away a set of stock door speakers. I can't take that away from them. The thing is, theres a next level.

Here, you can get knowledge of other brands not so common. Brands that may spend their money on the SPEAKERS, not their advertising.

I had an old school set of polk momo 6.5's set up with some decent power, and man they sounded good! I was soo happy with my SQ system, or so I thought.

The new rainbow Germaniums I have in my truck absolutely blow the polks,and every other comp they sell in the stores by me out of the water. No comparison.

My goal was to spend the same money as the highest end set available to me in stores, and blow it away. I succeeded.

Joe

azbass
12-17-2006, 11:42 AM
rainbow is sold in shops too

just so you know..

Trey803
12-17-2006, 11:45 AM
So my birthsheet on my Alpine amp 127 per channel and its a 2 channel. Is this enough watts or could my SLC take more?

dinty01
12-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Sorry if anyone took my posts as offensive, it wasnt intended that way, it is just funny when a jl fanboi or xyz brand fanboi comes on here saying their brand is so much better than rainbow but they dont know a lick about the company, dont know them before you try them, I have a set of profi's Im dyin to hear, I cant wait to hear them, but in the mean time I have a set of arc audio kar series speakers I will be puttin in, they wont sound anywhere near as good as the rainbows but they will sound good in my DD til I can spend the time to install the rainbows correctly. So sorry if anyone took offense to my words

A/D/S-MbQuart
12-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Rainbows reference line sure looks like SEAS drivers :sneaky:

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 06:11 PM

I assure you, they are Nothing alike.

squeak9798
12-17-2006, 06:15 PM

I don't think it's any great surprise that almost every speaker manufacturer outsources the vast majority of their products to OEM manufacturers. Look at the Alpine F#1 status and Scanspeak for a prime example.

That said; I don't know for sure if the Rainbows are OEM'd by Seas.

EDIT: 6spd's post wasn't there when I typed my response :)

A/D/S-MbQuart
12-17-2006, 06:28 PM
I assure you, they are Nothing alike.

Do you know for fact rainbow makes their own drivers and tweets? Curious just how long have they been making their own speakers.

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 06:33 PM
Do you know for fact rainbow makes their own drivers and tweets? Curious just how long have they been making their own speakers.

Actually, yes I do.

Quite some time now.

Pr0d1gy
12-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Has Rainbow won any competitions stateside? I didn't see anyone directly answer that question. If they have, a simple link will go a long way.

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 06:48 PM
Yes they have, majors/world finals ones? None to date.

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Actually sorry, Ill stand corrected...went to world finals and only placed 6 and 8, although not due to the actual drivers or sound of them.

A/D/S-MbQuart
12-17-2006, 07:04 PM
What speakers won the finals ? Over the last 5 years has their been a dominant winner? I cant seem to find no info on this :crap:

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 07:06 PM
it varies, but typically speaking Focal.

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 07:09 PM
and on that note...

"On the IASCA competition at Valencia, Spain our Spanish distributor Gastel Fabrique Direct took 1st place with the SLC 265. The sound quality score was 3 points ahead of the much more expensive "Focal Utopia"."

Rainbow is Very big in Europe and somewhat large in other countries, just not alot of exposure over here. Unfortunately the US market doesnt prove to be a 'high end' one. Which lost us alot of better products that are readily available to other countries.

Pr0d1gy
12-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Alright let me be the first to say you're a complete & total asshat. America is not a high end market & yet we buy more high end elecronics of every flavor than most every other country in the world combined minus Japan. You know, I grow tired of reading your pseudo-intellectual gravy train riding, audiophile nerd wannabe bullshit with every post you make.

You act like Rainbow is God's gift to speakers and that you're never wrong, and the mods here may support yout bullshit but most of us know that you have an agenda as a Rainbow sales rep. I am through reading your garbage man.

You can come in here & talk about how Rainbows give you road head while you bump down the road all you want, even though most of us know it is a bunch of overpriced bullshit, but you come in here & generalize an entire nation based on your inferiority complex?

Go **** yourself if you don't like it here buddy. You can go overseas and grow some buckteeth and **** **** with the rest of those ******s for all we care.

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 07:24 PM
apparently its your the one with a problem. I never stated Rainbow is the end all be all product. Of course you love to bash it with Zero experience whatsoever.

Furthermore I also rep/sell/install products such as:
Dynaudio
Morel
Arc
DLS
Genesis
Hertz
Audison
TRU
Nakamich

I'm sure those are all a bit too much for you as well, of course you follow the "Ive never heard it, so its garbage bandwagon". So go sit yourself in a corner and have some fun.

Im perfectly fine here, maybe its you that should leave.

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Im actually quite flattered that you follow me around various forums, but Im sorry your certainly not my type. Its seems you have quite a bit of built up aggression you need to address so Ill try to help with this..
http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/ejul_hugweek/9127-001-14-1076.gif

have a nice day.

azbass
12-17-2006, 07:29 PM
oh snap

Pr0d1gy
12-17-2006, 08:07 PM
We all know the reason the first incident happened was you & your buddy crapped my for sale/for trade thread too. And I'm sure your friends will come here to flame me this time as well, but I could care less what your little band of teeny boppers thinks.

Call it what you want to but your attitude, and your demeanor behind each post you make, speaks for itself. You constantly pretend that Rainbow owns everything and the fact that you would go dig up the last time I called you on it speaks for itself. Your wannabe games don't work with me buddy, and I would NOT buy Rainbow just because YOU rep them.

Each year in America, people buy various models from companies such as Vienna Acoustics, Martin Logan, Sonus Faber, and a varying & great number of other high end companies. For you to spit garbage about America not buying high end is possibly the single most ignorant statement I have ever heard, and is offensive to me as an American.

Try to turn the tables all you want to 6spd, but the fact will always remain that you obviously view the citizens of this country as lesser than the Europeans.

supa_c
12-17-2006, 08:10 PM
:offtopic:

tmoney
12-17-2006, 08:23 PM
can we all just get alone.

Suomi
12-17-2006, 08:45 PM
We all know the reason the first incident happened was you & your buddy crapped my for sale/for trade thread too. And I'm sure your friends will come here to flame me this time as well, but I could care less what your little band of teeny boppers thinks.

Call it what you want to but your attitude, and your demeanor behind each post you make, speaks for itself. You constantly pretend that Rainbow owns everything and the fact that you would go dig up the last time I called you on it speaks for itself. Your wannabe games don't work with me buddy, and I would NOT buy Rainbow just because YOU rep them.

Each year in America, people buy various models from companies such as Vienna Acoustics, Martin Logan, Sonus Faber, and a varying & great number of other high end companies. For you to spit garbage about America not buying high end is possibly the single most ignorant statement I have ever heard, and is offensive to me as an American.

Try to turn the tables all you want to 6spd, but the fact will always remain that you obviously view the citizens of this country as lesser than the Europeans.

It sounds like you're just upset that he said that Americans don't generally buy as many high-end speakers as some other countries. That's a strange bit of patriotism. Who cares if better products are sold in other countries? Relax.

dinty01
12-17-2006, 10:09 PM

just an :fyi: ive never bought anything from 6spdcoupe but I wouldnt hesitate in a second to do so dont think I got awesome deals from him and now im in his fan club, other than chatting on here Ive never talked to him in person, and I think youre taking his statements completely out of context, as Suomi said in the previous post:
It sounds like you're just upset that he said that Americans don't generally buy as many high-end speakers as some other countries. That's a strange bit of patriotism. Who cares if better products are sold in other countries? Relax.

He wasnt saying Americans ***** a$$, just that in general they dont buy as many higher end speakers as other countries do. My opinion: ppl in the states buy too many of the xyz name brand b/c everyone else has it and because of that reason there are very few stores in the USA that carry rainbow so they get limited exposure. But if youre going to start rants about ppl you may want to dig alittle deeper than stereotyping them( read posts theyve made to other ppl on the forums{yes there are other people on this forum besides you} and see that he tries to help people out as much as possible) and that you need to pull your head out of the sand and take a look around before making some smart a$$ comments about ***** you know nothing about.

O btw, if youre going to "bash" rainbow and 6spdcoupe in your sig, at least spell rainbow right retard, if you need help spelling it, click here (http://car.rainbow-audio.de/home/home.php?lan=2) for help. :thumbupw:

NoLimit
12-17-2006, 10:19 PM
Some things are bigger overseas

like techno / trance

but everything is bigger in texas :)

slick rick
12-17-2006, 10:27 PM
The guy who is doggin Don (and Rainbows)needs a reality check...

dinty01
12-17-2006, 10:29 PM
The guy who is doggin Don (and Rainbows)needs a reality check...

yea right, he is :waycrazy:

Joe92GT
12-17-2006, 10:33 PM
In general, US citizens are lemmings, swayed purely by whoever spends the most money advertising, or has the cheapest price on a product they want. NOT by the best product. Look at it this way. The people on this board probably account for .01 % of all car audio buyers. The rest of the US thinks 6x9's sound great, JL is the best sub manufacturer, and alpine the best head unit. Then theres the other crowd that buy jensen head units, audiobahn subs, and think it sounds great. Face it, the vast majority of the US doesn;t buy high end. If they did, you would be able to purhcase all the reference series products in every electronics store. We demand cheap! Look at walmart. Why spend 300 dollars on a lawn mower that will outlive you, when you can spend 80 on one that will last 1/2 a season.

Want another example? You'll never see a fram filter on any vehicle I own, but everyone else will tell you their the best.

Joe

slick rick
12-17-2006, 10:34 PM
In general, US citizens are lemmings, swayed purely by whoever spends the most money advertising, or has the cheapest price on a product they want. NOT by the best product. Look at it this way. The people on this board probably account for .01 % of all car audio buyers. The rest of the US thinks 6x9's sound great, JL is the best sub manufacturer, and alpine the best head unit. Then theres the other crowd that buy jensen head units, audiobahn subs, and think it sounds great. Face it, the vast majority of the US doesn;t buy high end. If they did, you would be able to purhcase all the reference series products in every electronics store. We demand cheap! Look at walmart. Why spend 300 dollars on a lawn mower that will outlive you, when you can spend 80 on one that will last 1/2 a season.

Want another example? You'll never see a fram filter on any vehicle I own, but everyone else will tell you their the best.

Joe

WTF? I'm returning my germaniums and going to walmart!

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 10:37 PM

My attitude has never been anything less than civilized, with the exception of well morons like yourself. You read what you want, not the facts plain and simple. I would hope that you dont purchase them, maybe sticking with:
Audio System Setup:
Busted up Monsoon system from the factory. (quoted from your profile) is best for you.

Speaking of which, lets see what else we have:
Name:
Derek
Audio System Setup:
Busted up Monsoon system from the factory.
Interests:
sports, car audio, computers, video games, women
About me:
Large & in charge?
Running my mouth, knowing my role.

Ya sure about your age? You seem a bit confused.

Nice audio setup, certainly speaks volumes of your vast knowledge of well Everything.

Your occupation...Now THAT is a mouthful ! Although I must admit, you do it quite well.

Been offended all you like. Its statistically a Fact, not my words at all. Its actually quite unfortunate that the US market doesnt provide more gear because theres certainly many that would purchase it. Just not enough to keep the companies here. I had to search hi and low for my Denon HU since they pulled from the US a few years back. I guess they perhaps offended you as well? There alot of very nice quality products available in other countries that simply just does not come here. Why? Because theres not enough demand to expense it. Why you think Im trash talking the market that I work in and the country that I live in is beyond me. Face it bud facts are facts. Do your research before you talk out of your ***.

Funny you mention when you supposedly called me on something. Lets look at what got you banned from ECA shall we?

http://www.elitecaraudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=134522

After a few pages of you obviously Not knowing one person from another, you still continue to bash and name call. Even after numerous other members there told you, you still continued to confuse yourself (apparently not difficult).

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 10:39 PM

Joe

Joe, while your point is very valid, you must be careful what you say. As despite the facts you just stated, others will get offended and call you a communist. ;)

Joe92GT
12-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Joe, while your point is very valid, you must be careful what you say. As despite the facts you just stated, others will get offended and call you a communist. ;)

But I thought that people in the US like communism.... err I mean socialism? :laugh:

Because we all know facts just confuse the issue.

Joe

headless
12-17-2006, 10:50 PM
i hope me loving my rainbow germaniums above the other brands of speakers i've heard doesn't make me a communist :(

NJAV1
12-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Dude...Don is straight up no nonesense bullsh!t...I stopped by his place the other day as I'm on a mission to get my comps after months of off and on fundage issues etc...and to be honest never once has Don ever pushed Rainbow as the end all be all...as a matter of fact my original idea was to go Germs in the front doors now thanks to the advice he has given me after seeing my truck...I'm most likely going 3-way DLS Ult's....he could have steered me the other way but in the end he gave me his honest opinion and left me to decide....

That's what I'm talking about, it's not everyday someone gives you their honest opinion of what's best when they have high end audio sitting above their heads...it's not always about the 'sale'....

Dave

whitemax
12-17-2006, 11:09 PM
That's what I'm talking about, it's not everyday someone gives you their honest opinion of what's best when they have high end audio sitting above their heads...it's not always about the 'sale'....

Dave

Could not agree with you more. When I was looking to get a new set of components I was actually looking at a more expensive set. After speaking with Don, he gave me his honest opinion and I decided to go with the Germaniums. He could of just told me to get the more expensive set, but instead took the time to listen. That is a rare thing to find these days...

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Thanks guys, but the way this guy views things, youll be accused of being on a bandwagon or a groupie. Not to mention hell also say that I summoned you all here to bash him. We all know this is not the case, but he apparently he only sees what he wants to. Hmmm perhaps he is actually a she?

whitemax
12-17-2006, 11:29 PM
Pretty funny :)

At some point a person has to realize that the whole world does not have a problem with them, but that it must be them with the problem.

acold7dusta
12-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Thanks guys, but the way this guy views things, youll be accused of being on a bandwagon or a groupie. Not to mention hell also say that I summoned you all here to bash him. We all know this is not the case, but he apparently he only sees what he wants to. Hmmm perhaps he is actually a she?

:laugh:

flakko
12-17-2006, 11:37 PM
umm try metal tweets like the cal25's freakin detailed as a mother, and suprisingly isnt all that harsh

F150Truck'in
12-17-2006, 11:39 PM
Thanks guys, but the way this guy views things, youll be accused of being on a bandwagon or a groupie. Not to mention hell also say that I summoned you all here to bash him. We all know this is not the case, but he apparently he only sees what he wants to.
Hmmm perhaps he is actually a she?

Don, you maybe on to something there, sure sounds like a bad case of PMS to me..

dinty01
12-17-2006, 11:41 PM
is there anything like e-chocolate we could send via a PM? haha

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 11:51 PM
umm try metal tweets like the cal25's freakin detailed as a mother, and suprisingly isnt all that harsh

I actually just found a few sets of those when cleanin up the shop. :)

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Don, you maybe on to something there, sure sounds like a bad case of PMS to me..

yes, he his quite similiar to many women at 'that time' huh?

6spdcoupe
12-17-2006, 11:52 PM
is there anything like e-chocolate we could send via a PM? haha

I tried to send her an e hug, but she got more upset. poor girl..

acold7dusta
12-17-2006, 11:55 PM
this retard banned yet?

NJAV1
12-18-2006, 12:03 AM
I tried to send her an e hug, but she got more upset. poor girl..

Perhaps she's got a crush?...:laugh: "oh Don, those gains.....Wow!"...LMAO

azngotskills
12-18-2006, 01:02 AM

LMAO.... :yumyum: hahahah

Theride
12-18-2006, 09:12 AM
I actually just found a few sets of those when cleanin up the shop. :)

Are these better than the ones I have? And are the interchangable?

dinty01
12-18-2006, 09:57 AM

she's got a crush :inlove: hahaha

maybe she thought since 6spd sold rainbows that he was maybe a she also and was into the whole lesbo thing--d@mn women are too complicated :laugh:

SQChevy
12-18-2006, 10:32 AM
My Spoon Is Too Big

My Spoooooooon
Is Tooooo Biiiiiiggggggg

Someone finally gets it....:laugh:

PremierAudio
12-18-2006, 11:01 AM
This dude is so right, us americans demand nothing but highend! That is why there is so many hi fi dealers in america, just like Europe.

Wow..umm c'mon supply and demand..mean anything?

Oh and if I remember correct from one of my eco classes, I believe that the average European spends 15,000 per 20,000 income where as the average american spends 9000 per 20,000 income. We american also leverage any and everything and there is not even a comparison with that to the rest of the world.

But umm I really do love how he has not responded. Maybe he is actually accepting that he was wrong here...nooo that would ruin his ego, but than again I think we have all agreed he was a women.

SQChevy
12-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Ok, as to the comment previously about someone saying that JL are great. What people here have to understand is some people are just now getting into car audio. Growing up all you really hear is Pioneer, Alpine, Sony, Rockford, Kicker, maybe some Orion, PP, and Infinity. When you get into it, you start going to some higher end stores where you see MB Quartz, Boston, and JL. Then you have to look harder to find things like Rainbow, Arc, and Focal, etc. Some people jsut haven't had the exposure to those brands yet and each step they think, "Wow these are way better than everything I've heard." It takes a while to get to a level where you really do get high end products. It takes money and several steps. Also, remember that everyone's ear is just a little bit different. What you think sounds good might not sound that good to someone else. You must remember also that JL has gotten so much rep because of Pimp My Ride. That is some of the higher-end that people have been exposed to in the media.

As far as speakers that have won major competitions, I would have to say from my experience Focal is probably one of the names that will come up the most. Most of the people that I compete with, those on my team I mean, run at leaset Focal speakers. There of course is Mickey Brones who is at 14 World Final titles between USACI and IASCA. The rest of us together have about 8 more World Final titles. I'm not saying Focal is the best, but they hold their own. A lot is also going to have to do with tuning, we have some guys with us who have incredible ears and after a few hours you can hardly believe the difference they can make. There are still other brands out there that have high end products that have won some major competitions, they just aren't talked about or just no notice is taken. I mean I know someone who won with Steg amps, but it's not something you see mentioned often.

I think one of the reasons you see so much high-end in Europe compared to US has to do with the fact that there isn't much as far as low-end in Europe. Most of the companies you will see might have some lower-end, but you will also see those same companies have really nice high-end products as well. In the US we have companies like Dual that sell speakers for next to nothing and people will put that in just to have something better than OEM speakers. Also, from what I gather, people in Europe aren't really bassheads. I could be wrong about this, but from the impression I get they aren't about tons of subs with little improvement on front stage so it can be heard over the bass. They are more concerned about SQ than SPL.

I will now step off of my soap box.

dinty01
12-18-2006, 11:56 AM
one other point that may not make a big difference is the fact that most of the european companies make speakers to fit the openings of the european cars, not the USA cars, Im pretty sure thats the way it is with rainbow and phd, Im sure there are others though too, so to get one of their speakers sounding the way it should it requires sometimes an extensive amount of work to be put into the car since it wasnt made to be there, anyone else agree or disagree?

squeak9798
12-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Alright let me be the first to say you're a complete & total asshat. America is not a high end market & yet we buy more high end elecronics of every flavor than most every other country in the world combined minus Japan. You know, I grow tired of reading your pseudo-intellectual gravy train riding, audiophile nerd wannabe bullshit with every post you make.

You act like Rainbow is God's gift to speakers and that you're never wrong, and the mods here may support yout bullshit but most of us know that you have an agenda as a Rainbow sales rep. I am through reading your garbage man.

You can come in here & talk about how Rainbows give you road head while you bump down the road all you want, even though most of us know it is a bunch of overpriced bullshit, but you come in here & generalize an entire nation based on your inferiority complex?

Go **** yourself if you don't like it here buddy. You can go overseas and grow some buckteeth and **** **** with the rest of those ******s for all we care.

Enjoy the vacation.

That was a completely unnecessary outburst.

Lizardking
12-18-2006, 09:24 PM
People in America don't spend there money on "high end" stuff.....The majority of America can't afford or won't spend there hard earned money on high end stuff. Look at the economy fool........I'm sure the majority of Americans run right out with there annual household income of $40,000 and buy high end stuff....Please.....I have all kinds of friends that spend $100,000 on high end home audio......fool......NOBODY I KNOW DOES... Most people are happy with there factory systems and don't find it necessary to blow their money on car audio....chasing the myth....of perfect SQ........ I find in my research that most middle to low income families value other things.....such as familiy.... I do whatever I want...because I can.......LOL

mendon99
12-18-2006, 09:30 PM
wow Don it seems someone has a beef with you on every forum.

Lizardking
12-18-2006, 09:37 PM
One more thing.....I never seen Don peddle Rainbow as all to beat all.......However, we do have a few on here that think Rainbow is the Cat's meow but Don is not one of them. Rainbow does make excellent speakers but I sure wouldn't claim they are the best......that would be a stupid unfounded statement.

slick rick
12-18-2006, 09:43 PM
then what is the best speaker???

NJAV1
12-18-2006, 09:56 PM

Bose of course....LOL

Lizardking
12-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Depends on who you ask on what day and what they are running currently.......LOL Seriously, I don't think anyone can answer that.....too subjective.

slick rick
12-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Bose of course....LOL

Ok I'm selling my Germs and buying stock Maxima bose speakers. Thanks for the advice!

dinty01
12-18-2006, 10:30 PM
Ok I'm selling my Germs and buying stock Maxima bose speakers. Thanks for the advice!

Ok sweet, what do you want for them? I mean theyre not the "best" so you should just give them to me since no one should run them :laugh:

Lizardking
12-18-2006, 10:37 PM
If you want the best you should be running the Platinums or Reference line with us BIG DOGS......IF NOT then stay on the porch........LOL

dinty01
12-18-2006, 10:40 PM
:bawling: Im only runnin a set of profi 3 ways :bawling:

maybe I should just sell them and get a set of duals instead :(

6spdcoupe
12-18-2006, 11:01 PM
you guys are teh funnAy !

NJAV1
12-18-2006, 11:08 PM
:bawling: Im only runnin a set of profi 3 ways :bawling:

maybe I should just sell them and get a set of duals instead :(

Run those dual's active FTW!!!:yumyum:

SQChevy
12-18-2006, 11:13 PM
If you want the best you should be running the Platinums or Reference line with us BIG DOGS......IF NOT then stay on the porch........LOL

Well if you want on the road instead of front yard then go Focal. :2thumbs:

6spdcoupe
12-18-2006, 11:16 PM
nah

6spdcoupe
12-18-2006, 11:17 PM
:)

ramos
12-19-2006, 07:21 AM

Depends on who you ask on what day and what they are running currently.......LOL Seriously, I don't think anyone can answer that.....too subjective.

I can :p: :D It's the one that sounds best, in the location and space you have to mount it in your vehicle. What sounds good in one car , may not be the cat's arse in another . :)

3.5Max6spd
12-19-2006, 08:52 AM
I dont get it, what did he do wrong?

:p

ramos
12-19-2006, 09:22 AM
Sounded like he just needed more power :)

davesexplorer
12-19-2006, 12:06 PM
hmm

kublkmax
12-19-2006, 12:59 PM

So can I get off the porch now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Lizardking
12-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Yes, your off the porch now.....LOL

dinty01
12-19-2006, 08:05 PM
how about me? Im only one step down from the platinum line . . . .

slick rick
12-19-2006, 08:18 PM
"you're a part of that nearly there program"- Starksy & Hutch.

dinty01
12-19-2006, 08:20 PM
in best Homer Simpson voice: " D' OH!! "

o well, i guess ill be content with the porch then :crap:
at least my music sounds good on the porch :rolleyes:

Lizardking
12-19-2006, 08:57 PM
lol, too funny......

6spdcoupe
12-19-2006, 11:39 PM
So can I get off the porch now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

meh jury is still out...

:p:

Pr0d1gy
01-04-2007, 09:52 AM

Yeah you're real brave behind a computer screen.

6spdcoupe
01-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Absolutely nothing to hide from, especially the likes of you....

25 Wisteria St
Edison NJ 08817
732-572-1969

Stop by ANY time

Pr0d1gy
01-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Enjoy the vacation.

That was a completely unnecessary outburst.

Thanks for the vacation and for proving my point all at the same time.

Pr0d1gy
01-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Oh and dont bother doing it again because I know how to clear a cookie & change my IP addy. As for you telling me to get anger management classes, it's not needed but thanks for you concern. If you really care you can come dig out this cist that's in my butt cheek sweetheart. At what point did this turn into a Rainbow forum anyway?

Pr0d1gy
01-04-2007, 10:08 AM

25 Wisteria St
Edison NJ 08817
732-572-1969

Stop by ANY time

Jersey...lol...figures.

Like Im gonna drive up the coast to beat down some internet tough guy who is probably a midget or a big geek.

Pr0d1gy
01-04-2007, 10:09 AM
I would tell you to go ahead & PM the mods so they can come ban me, but I know you already have. This place is complete garbage.

6spdcoupe
01-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Jersey...lol...figures.

Like Im gonna drive up the coast to beat down some internet tough guy who is probably a midget or a big geek.

If your just going to talk ****, then just STFU and move along. The invitation stands Anytime my friend, anytime.

I didnt PM anyone last time, nor do I have plans to do so this time. Your actions clearly determine your own fate.

jmanpc
01-04-2007, 10:20 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/goatboy_521/rainbow.jpg

Pr0d1gy
01-04-2007, 10:23 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/goatboy_521/rainbow.jpg

Where did you get a picture of Don at? lol

Pr0d1gy
01-04-2007, 10:25 AM
If your just going to talk ****, then just STFU and move along. The invitation stands Anytime my friend, anytime.

I didnt PM anyone last time, nor do I have plans to do so this time. Your actions clearly determine your own fate.

Im not your friend, and I didnt threaten to attack you. The simple fact is I called your bluff and its obvious your fragile manhood is threatened by me stating the obvious facts. My actions should be acceptable since most of us are IN AMERICA WHERE WE ARE ALLOWED TO SPEAK FREELY.

Next time you call someone a girl, make sure you're in hearing distance because doing it in a forum is the weakest thing ever. Again, very brave of you. Very New Jersey of you.

Flipx99
01-04-2007, 10:31 AM

25 Wisteria St
Edison NJ 08817
732-572-1969

Stop by ANY time

I can vouch for the address...although that box is now on its way to RC 415...

6spdcoupe
01-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Im not your friend, and I didnt threaten to attack you. The simple fact is I called your bluff and its obvious your fragile manhood is threatened by me stating the obvious facts. My actions should be acceptable since most of us are IN AMERICA WHERE WE ARE ALLOWED TO SPEAK FREELY.

Next time you call someone a girl, make sure you're in hearing distance because doing it in a forum is the weakest thing ever. Again, very brave of you. Very New Jersey of you.

Oh you didnt? I see how short termed you memory is...

Jersey...lol...figures.

Speak as freely as you wish, your words,you and everything you stand for is a blatant joke and mean absolutely nothing to me or 99% of the people on this board. It appears as if you get your kicks off of making stabs at me, so thank you for the attention and caring so much, but unfortunately sir I am not your type. I like women. Sorry...move along now.

Flipx99
01-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Speak as freely as you wish, your words,you and everything you stand for is a blatant joke and mean absolutely nothing to me or 99% of the people on this board. It appears as if you get your kicks off of making stabs at me, so thank you for the attention and caring so much, but unfortunately sir I am not your type. I like women. Sorry...move along now.

:crap: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :crap:

PremierAudio
01-04-2007, 10:37 AM
:toast: Don, lets see where this really goes :popcorn:

Pr0d1gy
01-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Oh you didnt? I see how short termed you memory is...

Women like me? Since you think I'm a girl I have to question where you're going with that one.

Yeah I didn't threaten you dude, I just let you and everyone else know what I thought about your attitude & demeanor. Dictionary.com, go look that one up if you need to.

People like you get what you deserve in the end, but I like to remind you all of it, especially when you start acting tough on the internet.

Pr0d1gy
01-04-2007, 10:40 AM
:toast: Don, lets see where this really goes :popcorn:

I will get banned because the mods ride his **** because he probably sold them Rainbows for his actual cost, which is about 32% of the retail price he charges you people. Good on you mods, way to run a car audio forum....no wonder so many other forums talk about what a joke this place is.

Oh well, thanks jntar for selling me my Magnum. I probably shouldn't lump all the mods together but since they are just as nutless as Don and act tough on the internet but do it without leaving their name, I am forced to lump them all together.

Pr0d1gy
01-04-2007, 10:42 AM
I can vouch for the address...

As if I would drive/fly 1000+ miles to his place just because he called me a girl. I'm just saying it shows his actual maturity level to call me a girl & then tell me where he lives on the internet from behind his computer screen. Classic internet tough guy.

Flipx99
01-04-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't understand why you are mad. That link is NWS for me.

PremierAudio
01-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Are you not the one who started this crap? Anyway, I doubt you will get banned, because you are adding some serious humor to all of our days going around parading your America only additude. What kind of TV do you have in your house? What kind of appliances do you have? Mailbox? Vehicle? Chances are , you are not so American afterall...

6spdcoupe
01-04-2007, 11:03 AM
I will get banned because the mods ride his **** because he probably sold them Rainbows for his actual cost, which is about 32% of the retail price he charges you people. Good on you mods, way to run a car audio forum....no wonder so many other forums talk about what a joke this place is.

Oh well, thanks jntar for selling me my Magnum. I probably shouldn't lump all the mods together but since they are just as nutless as Don and act tough on the internet but do it without leaving their name, I am forced to lump them all together.

Actually quite incorrect, noone here 'rides my ****' especially not the mods. I also didnt sell them anything at my cost or any other cost. Maybe when you have actual facts to base your arguments youll make a bit more sense, til then...your still just a blind n00b.

Also lets not forget who started all this...YOU. I just like adding fuel to your ever so unhappy life. :D

I posted my address for you because You made you feeble attempts at a threat. Whether you take a trip or not doesnt make a bit of difference to me, but make the threats you should follow through no?

audiolife
01-04-2007, 11:04 AM
drats my American products say made in Taiwan! drats for the loss...lol

Flipx99
01-04-2007, 11:05 AM
drats my American products say made in Taiwan! drats for the loss...lol

Mine say made in Germany

headless
01-04-2007, 11:05 AM
LOL @ prod1gy. Someone's parents didn't give him enough love :(

audiolife
01-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Mine say made in Germany

actually Singapore, California and 1 Taiwan lol, personally i think this guy should join Lou Dobbs's org and quit attacking people lol

Trey803
01-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Actually quite incorrect, noone here 'rides my ****' especially not the mods. I also didnt sell them anything at my cost or any other cost. Maybe when you have actual facts to base your arguments youll make a bit more sense, til then...your still just a blind n00b.

Also lets not forget who started all this...YOU. I just like adding fuel to your ever so unhappy life. :D

I posted my address for you because You made you feeble attempts at a threat. Whether you take a trip or not doesnt make a bit of difference to me, but make the threats you should follow through no?

Never Ever attempt to start **** with 6spd....way too many refs......way too good of guy.....he would pwn you in every way......and so doeshis audio setup

nismos14
01-04-2007, 11:20 AM
So you say rainbows are overpriced but 99% of all things you buy are marked up to high hell and back. Do you post stuff like this or talk to the manager of every store you go to and bash the products they carry because they are implicitly biased towards these products since they sell them?

WhoSayWho?
01-04-2007, 11:25 AM
So what happened, did this guy just come back from a moderator induced vacation?

nismos14
01-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Yes he did Ghandi, yes he did.

slick rick
01-04-2007, 11:30 AM
"Lock it up"- Wedding Crashers

Trey803
01-04-2007, 11:47 AM

Go to hell.....and **** satans ****. And for your information 6spcoupe is NEVER wrong. If he told me to buy lightning audio.....welll I might just buy it