PDA

View Full Version : AIR ZENITH 12v Compressor for air ride setup

Loud3
12-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Just like the title says. Pictures will be up sooner than later.

Used MILDLY for 3 months. Very clean. Pumps a ton of air and super fast... nearly as fast as my old dual 450c VIair setup. A few scratches here and there on it, but nothing a good cleaning can't handle. It's the silver version.

$215 + shipping.

badandyturbo
12-12-2006, 12:48 PM
post it in the classified section of www.flarides.com

someone will surely grab it

Loud3
12-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Would it be possible for you to hotlink to it from there? I am already a member of so many forums, it's hard to keep track of who and where I posted something! Thanks.

badandyturbo
12-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Sure I can do it for ya.

Ok it's linked.

Loud3
12-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Thanks bro.

badandyturbo
12-12-2006, 02:46 PM
What is the S/N number?

Loud3
12-12-2006, 04:02 PM
It is one of the models that they have the recall on, so you'll be getting a new one after you send this one back. Full warrenty and all. Bought it from Mike @ Gravity-Werx in Columbus, GA.

You don't have to send this one back, unless you want. I haven't had any problems from it. But I'm not a switch *****... sooooo...

SilverSquared
12-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Gravity-Werx takes over a month to process an order. I STILL have bars, bushings, lines, fittings, and brackets on order there. NOT A SINGLE WORD YET. They were ordered November. 13th. My truck has been bagged, luckily, with another company's parts. Send the compressor straight to AZ. Not to G-W.

Loud3
12-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Gravity-Werx takes over a month to process an order. I STILL have bars, bushings, lines, fittings, and brackets on order there. NOT A SINGLE WORD YET. They were ordered November. 13th. My truck has been bagged, luckily, with another company's parts. Send the compressor straight to AZ. Not to G-W.

Use some other means to trash talk someone's business.

Mike has always been VERY promt with EVERY order I have ever done, from 4 links to single bags.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO POSTDUMP. Don't be retarded.:rolleyes: