PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Alpine 9815

willisweed
12-11-2006, 02:59 PM
i recently started having problems with my alpine cda-9815 in my jeep. when i turn my car on, after about 10 seconds it says ERROR on my head unit. every once in a while it would work though.

now ive had EVERY different type of elctrical problem with my jeep. from the windows to my sunroof and everything else. so is there a chance that this could have something to do with my truck and not the head unit?

i just bought another truck and i havent had any time at all to try the head unit in it...but i wanted to see if it was even worth it to try it in there or if its most likely something wrong with the head unit....because i really dont want to send the thing out but if i have to i will

so do you guys think it could have been an electrical thing in my jeep or is it not even worth it to take it out and install it in my new truck?

dvrmstrng
12-11-2006, 03:01 PM
where in jersey you located?

Slaugh
12-11-2006, 04:23 PM
simples... pop up the hood and make a quick test connecting it directly to the battery... those are solid hu's, and i hope it was a problem with your car

willisweed
12-11-2006, 05:18 PM
where in jersey you located?
i live in ocean county...like 5 min from the beach

simples... pop up the hood and make a quick test connecting it directly to the battery... those are solid hu's, and i hope it was a problem with your car
thanks for the help