PDA

View Full Version : PSP, XBox 360 for sale....

NE14MX
12-08-2006, 10:10 PM
First the PSP, looks brand new, I've only used it for about 20 hours. I bought it to play with at work but just never really got interested in it. Have all accessories, most still in their original bags. Original box and everything. No scratches, same condition as when I bought it new. you could literally box this thing up and gve it to someone and they would almost think you bought it new from the store aside from the power cord being loose and seal on box being broken.

Comes with 4 games: NCAA 07, Ace Combat X, World Champonship of Poker, ATV Off Road Fury with manuals. i also have Lumines but I can't find it. If i find it before I ship it, I will include it. I think it's in my office and I'll be there Monday. $200 for everything

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/Belbo111/DSC_0075.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/Belbo111/DSC_0073.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/Belbo111/DSC_0097.jpg

XBox premium, 2 weeks old bought from EB games with 1 year replacement warranty, 1 extra wireless controller (2 in all) and 3 games with receipt. Need for Speed Most wanted, Dead or Alive 4 and Burnout Revenge. $460 for everything. Not sure if there is any interest in this but if so, LMK and I will get any pictures you want.

i also have a sealed PS3 for sale on here. I'll probably keep whichever one doesn"t sell.

I've tried to put together my references but I visit this place infrequently during the year. Here are a few:

Sold to:
theCybe - CDT ef 61cfi/25 and RE SE 12
khail19 - MB quart RAA 2400
DARKHART - MB Quart 1000

Bought from:
Manny - 3.5Max6spd, monitor amp, rainbow comps
FoxPro5 - alumapro sub
Ctminime
djdilliodon - CDT comps

iamamp3pimp
12-09-2006, 12:52 AM
First the PSP, looks brand new, I've only used it for about 20 hours. I bought it to play with at work but just never really got interested in it. Have all accessories, most still in their original bags. Original box and everything. No scratches, same condition as when I bought it new. you could literally box this thing up and gve it to someone and they would almost think you bought it new from the store aside from the power cord being loose and seal on box being broken.

Comes with 4 games: NCAA 07, Ace Combat X, World Champonship of Poker, ATV Off Road Fury with manuals. i also have Lumines but I can't find it. If i find it before I ship it, I will include it. I think it's in my office and I'll be there Monday. $200 for everything

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/Belbo111/DSC_0075.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/Belbo111/DSC_0073.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/Belbo111/DSC_0097.jpg

XBox premium, 2 weeks old bought from EB games with 1 year replacement warranty, 1 extra wireless controller (2 in all) and 3 games with receipt. Need for Speed Most wanted, Dead or Alive 4 and Burnout Revenge. $460 for everything. Not sure if there is any interest in this but if so, LMK and I will get any pictures you want.

i also have a sealed PS3 for sale on here. I'll probably keep whichever one doesn"t sell.

I've tried to put together my references but I visit this place infrequently during the year. Here are a few:

Sold to:
theCybe - CDT ef 61cfi/25 and RE SE 12
khail19 - MB quart RAA 2400
DARKHART - MB Quart 1000

Bought from:
Manny - 3.5Max6spd, monitor amp, rainbow comps
FoxPro5 - alumapro sub
Ctminime
djdilliodon - CDT comps

what version is the PSP?

NE14MX
12-09-2006, 12:56 AM
**** if I know. I thought they all played the same games and did the same thing. It was the "value pack" edition if that's what you mean. I got it a while ago, still have the receipt but I have just rarely played it.

mjbailey21
12-09-2006, 03:55 PM
If you're willing to separate games from system, I am interested in the 360 premium with one controller (maybe both.)

How much?

Please PM Me.

iamamp3pimp
12-09-2006, 04:14 PM
im interested in the psp

go into the system information and check the version.

NE14MX
12-09-2006, 05:45 PM
I'd be willing to split stuff but i will have no use for the stuff left over so not sure how much price I'd be willing to reduce. I'll take offers but please do it through PM's.

I'm sure it's one of the first versions, if not the first. I bought it quite a while ago with a 1 yr replacement warranty from EB games. It's at my other house and I will check when I get there but you can probably assume it's an early version.

ksin291
12-09-2006, 06:22 PM
I'd be willing to split stuff but i will have no use for the stuff left over so not sure how much price I'd be willing to reduce. I'll take offers but please do it through PM's.

I'm sure it's one of the first versions, if not the first. I bought it quite a while ago with a 1 yr replacement warranty from EB games. It's at my other house and I will check when I get there but you can probably assume it's an early version.

He's asking for the specific version so he can use homebrew and play back ups. Just go into system info and give him the version #.

NE14MX
12-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Way ahead of me on that one. I will check tonight when I get home and post tomorrow

Relax
12-10-2006, 02:07 AM
why don't you just return the 360 if its only 2 weeks old?

NE14MX
12-10-2006, 01:42 PM
The PSP says software version 2.81. Is that what you wanted pimp?

relax, Eb games will not let you return an xbox unless its neverbeen opened. I like it, It's just so **** loud. I heard they were loud but **** these things are ridiculous. I also have a PS3 that nobody has bought so i will keep whichever one doesn;t sell.

pickup1
12-10-2006, 01:50 PM
any car audio trades for the psp?

mjbailey21
12-10-2006, 07:08 PM
The PSP says software version 2.81. Is that what you wanted pimp?

relax, Eb games will not let you return an xbox unless its neverbeen opened. I like it, It's just so **** loud. I heard they were loud but **** these things are ridiculous. I also have a PS3 that nobody has bought so i will keep whichever one doesn;t sell.

what?
your xbox 360 is so loud?

Randy Savage
12-10-2006, 07:09 PM
what?
your xbox 360 is so loud?

He's probably referring to the fans.

NE14MX
12-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Yeah those 360's are loud as hell (the internal noise). I've read about it on the internet after hearing it in person. It really is annoying to me while watching a DVD. Maybe I'm just too picky.

Somebody buy this **** soon or it's off to ebay and I don't want to have to resort to that

btnhfan
12-10-2006, 09:04 PM
I dont think mines loud at all.

Its right next to me and I dont notice it.

Maybe my hearing is damaged though. 1 too many burps in cars.

NE14MX
12-10-2006, 10:54 PM
I took it back to EB games to be sure it was ok and they told me they were all that loud. very distracting during movies. I've read of a lot of others complaining too. Guess it's a subjective thing

ksin291
12-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Mine is loud as hell too but it doesn't bug me because I only use the 360 to play games. My volume is usually turned up pretty loud so the fan is unoticeable, especially when playing gears of war ;).

Megalomaniac
12-12-2006, 10:13 PM
im interested in the psp

go into the system information and check the version.

it shouldnt matter what version, you can downgrade them now.:)

Im intrested in just the PSP itself(i dont need charger, battery, wriststrap,box and games) pm on how much you''ll let that go for...paypal ready :veryhapp:

Mindless
12-12-2006, 10:37 PM
You can not downgrade anything past 2.71 yet.
And if it has a ta-80 motherboard you will never be able to.

G/l with your sale :-)

Megalomaniac
12-12-2006, 10:38 PM
You can not downgrade anything past 2.71 yet.
And if it has a ta-80 motherboard you will never be able to.

G/l with your sale :-)

must be with the new psps :crap: