PDA

View Full Version : shallowfu A++++++++

keifersracing
12-07-2006, 07:26 PM
i sold him a amp and i got the money that same day.Thanks for the good deal

shallowfu
12-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Made a great friend out of the deal and would buy from him any day!Fast shipping!A++++

TacoSauce
12-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Shallowfu is also a great seller. Was good workin with him. A+++

keifersracing
12-08-2006, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=shallowfu;2522299]Made a great friend out of the deal and would buy from him any day!Fast shipping!A++++[/QUOTE
TIMES TWO MADE A GREAT FRIEND HOPE TO DO MORE BIZ WITH YOU

zero hero
12-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Shallowfu is also a great seller. Was good workin with him. A+++

Lucky you he ripped me off.Good thing Visa is all over it for a charge back.Shuold only be days till I get my cash back now as he was unwilling to supply $10 in parts and I cover the labour.Oh well lesson learned

shallowfu
12-08-2006, 08:09 PM
zero hero you beter remove your post or i will report you to paypal for defamation of character and prosue action on you.After i sent paypal all you emails and info you sent to me i was told not to talk to or respond to you.You filled a complaint on me after 6 years of 100% feedback and you were found to try to extort money from me and try to freud me.Paypal and ebay i have spoke to both of them and was told this isn't your first time to try to get a ebay item and money from someone through ebay.In your emails you didn't want a $10 part you wanted all the money back and to keep the amp.Paypal told you to send back the amp in the exact state it was shipped and you had lots of time to do so.You wouldn't send it back and in some of you emails you stated you were having someone look at the amp enstead of senting it to me.Paypal told you to send it back to me in the time given and you would have got a full refund.I in no way took anything from you and i would have worked with you in anyway i could and anyone that knows me could tell you that.Once again unlike others on the forum you are not anonymous and i will file my protection against you.If i was a thief and not willing to work with you why woun't you have had paypal win in you favor when you were the one to file on me?

zero hero
12-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Paypal and ebay i have spoke to both of them and was told this isn't your first time to try to get a ebay item and money from someone through ebay.

This right here says your full of it everyone knows(well smart people) both paypal and ebay can`t say crap like this it goes against there policys why don`t you read and stop making crap up.And for another note I never try to get something for nothing I am sick of getting charged $55 for $3 shipping.And on another note that other guy I had problems with charged me $30 for $4 shipping he said send it back and he would refund me 100% well I can`t do that if I used the stuff and it is unreturnable all I wanted was my fair share of the shipping costs back except the shipping cost and I said to charge a reasonable handling fee but he refused so we had a feedback war and he has been doing this again and again and has also been warned about off setting his fees like that if he needs more start higher like the rest of us if not its fraud.
Oh by the way the amp is being packed as I type and even thou you said you won`t accept it back when I send it to you that don`t matter as it will stay with the shipped till you do.The reason I tryed to work this out with you is you seen the shipping costs they where nuts we both agreed on this and another reason is I spent $200 more on add-ons for the amp that I can`t and won`t be using.And I asked for help on getting the parts and you said and I quote "I was ask by paypal not to responde to you and i told them that your are going to deal with it and visa.They said to have visa call them and they are prepared for them.I was also told to not take anything from you and told not to take c.o.d. for sure.I am just going by what i was told.Thanks.

A.J."
I keep all my info and log it for my hall of asses web page

And on the paypal thing why I lost was a technicality because of rememberance day.Payapl did recive the stuff but a day late and everone know that paypal won`t change policy for one person even on a technicality like this.The shop that did the quote was a few hours late on faxing it in and because of that I only had to pay part of there fees to look it over.One other thing is you maybe protected under paypal for the costs because I lost that however Visa is refunding me when tracking hits the US customs but then again they may not.I realy wish we could have worked this out because its a lose lose for both us but after you cut all contact even when I tracked you down everwhere I have growen less willing to work with you as I have before this and had great trades with you till this.After all you are a good guy to deal with but after all this I won`t deal with you again after all i did track down your auction because I know you where a good person to deal with but since then talking with other people on forums about you I would not be to sure as I found a lot of unhappy people out there.

And yes I am anonymous you don`t even know my name as it was not sent to me

Corey

Oh one more thing if I wanted it for free I would have said I never got it to Visa like the lady on the phone said I should do if this happens again(But I`m not like that)