PDA

View Full Version : Deh-p4800mp Aux

SStriker
12-03-2006, 06:36 PM
I just installed a DEH-P4800MP in my 2001 blazer and bought a mini jack wire from Walmart to connect my Creative Zen Touch to the Unit. Everything is hooked up but the headunit doesnt reconize the fact there is a AUX input. The manual says to press FUNCTION to Turn on the AUX1/AUX2 Auto Reconization, But there is no option showing up. I am stumped and the main reason i bought this unit was beucase of the AUX Input :(

Help..

SStriker
12-09-2006, 06:36 PM
No one knows how to get my AUX to work?

32tl
12-09-2006, 06:46 PM
It's all in the manual dude.

Hold the volume button until it turns off. Hold the volume button again until the clock option comes up. Press function until you get to the AUX 1 setting. It should be set to off - put it to the on position.

Then turn your headunit back on and you'll be set.

MRCADDY
12-09-2006, 06:50 PM
I had the same problem thats when I bought the PIONEER CD-IB100II and now it works fine I bought the jacks with the rca ends but it just didn't work. it works for Ipod i don't about Creative Zen Touch but I have the same unit I will keep my eyes open for some info for you

SStriker
12-09-2006, 09:28 PM
It's all in the manual dude.

Hold the volume button until it turns off. Hold the volume button again until the clock option comes up. Press function until you get to the AUX 1 setting. It should be set to off - put it to the on position.

Then turn your headunit back on and you'll be set.

didnt see that in the manual, thanks it worked!