PDA

View Full Version : DVD Flip-Up IPod HU Questions...

inuinc
12-03-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm new to the forum and car video thing so have beginner questions. I'm looking for an in dash flip up head unit that includes a ipod input and touch screen. I'd like to stick with Kenwood or Alpine since I see most people recommending these brands. My first question is with the ipod input, other than music will it also be able to transfer video from the ipod to the dvd hu? With the listed wants above could you guys recommend some hu's that will meet my needs? I'm not looking to spend a boat load so I guess give me a selection of lower to higher priced hu's and maybe places to buy them online or at least see some pics and read some specs about them. Oh, and no need for a navi system. It'll just be used to play cd's/mp3s/dvds, videos. Last question for now is with the flip up screen, are they adjustable? Meaning can the screen be leaned forward or back? Thanks for any help given.

keifersracing
12-03-2006, 03:15 PM
you will have to look around there are a lot out there pioneer alpine kewood al good do a search on them

FLOSSINON24S
12-03-2006, 03:49 PM
ive got an alpine for sale. its not a touch screen, but will control an ipod

Richard76
12-03-2006, 08:40 PM
For a reasonable price and everything you have listed, check out the Jensen VM9311TS.