kclup
12-03-2006, 04:11 AM
now i want to upgrad my comp.
which one is good morel o dyn
how the price
pls .

2kchevy06civic
12-03-2006, 04:12 AM
hmmm both are pretty high up there price wise. 6spd is the man to talk to about prices and azbass has dyns maybe he can chime in as well.

T3mpest
12-03-2006, 04:13 AM
Very different speakers there, despite them both beign known for good SQ. Any other speakers you've liked in the past?

leonsv
12-03-2006, 04:05 PM
go to diymobileaudio and ask around, npdang is extremely knowledgeable about a lot of speakers

Hoodlum007
12-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Both are supposed to be very hi end and produce an excellent sound quality. I think both have 3" VC's on the mids that is really impressive. i have never heard the morell speakers but i had a chance to listen to some Dyn's and was blown away at how detailed and natural they made the music sound.

GeeTEye
12-04-2006, 03:20 AM
Woofersetc.com

95stroked1500
12-04-2006, 03:25 AM
Woofersetc.com

bad choice.

96GTIVR6
12-08-2006, 07:11 AM
Both sound very detailed and natural, I've heard some Dyn's in 99stangGT's car, and I know he was very jealous of my tweeters... ;)

EDIT- long story short I guess they are both good, you can't really say one is good and one isn't. Dyn's sounded good off low power and at mid-level volumes, and I really like Morel Hybrid Ovations, Elates, and Supremos basically regardless.

PremierAudio
12-08-2006, 10:42 AM
I have always loved the sound of Morels. The Elates are really amazing speakers. I personally like the Morels over the Dyns. Any chance you can listen to either of them?

99StangGt
12-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Depends on money. If not an issue then I would go with supremo tweeters and and morel mids. The supremos are huge so you need the room. Only problem is they dont have a set like that so you either have to find a crossover or go active. Active being the way to go. My dynaudios sound good but I do like the supremos tweeters better. The mids are a wash between the 2 as far as I can tell. The dyns tweeters do need some EQing. But once setup they are great.

ksauers
12-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Very different speakers there, despite them both beign known for good SQ. Any other speakers you've liked in the past?

Can you give some kind of description as to the "very different speakers there". What are the sound charateristics of each and what would be something comparable?

kublkmax
12-08-2006, 11:33 PM
unfortunitly I am not sure we can slap the label of one better than another here. Each have there strong points. The Piccalo tweet of the morels is very impressive. But I love the midbass of the Dyn's. and if you have the room you could always upgrade the Dyn tweet to the esotar which aint no punk. bottom line which ever fits in your budget, niether will disapoint you.