PDA

View Full Version : Need you guys \ gals opinons

oneflatoniakid
12-01-2006, 06:57 PM
In my vehicles I always bought Pioneer Products such as headunits,speakers, subs.
Recently on my Stang , I had two Alpine 61/2 three ways installed in the front door panels.
They sound great for now.
My question is for those of you who have Alpine headunits & speakers, what is your opinon on them far as durability ,sound quality, & appearance ?

jeepintn
12-01-2006, 06:58 PM
new alpine isnt that great, but that just imho

azimuth
12-01-2006, 07:01 PM
In my vehicles I always bought Pioneer Products such as headunits,speakers, subs.
Recently on my Stang , I had two Alpine 61/2 three ways installed in the front door panels.
They sound great for now.
My question is for those of you who have Alpine headunits & speakers, what is your opinon on them far as durability ,sound quality, & appearance ?

pretty nice. i love their dvd flip outs. mine got stolen.:mad: i have the alpine type r comps and subs. i like the subs. i don't like the comps so much. i've heard nice things about the type x comps though. i would say that alpine is not a bad choice for car audio. pioneer head units are known as good head units as well.

oneflatoniakid
12-01-2006, 07:14 PM
pretty nice. i love their dvd flip outs. mine got stolen.:mad: i have the alpine type r comps and subs. i like the subs. i don't like the comps so much. i've heard nice things about the type x comps though. i would say that alpine is not a bad choice for car audio. pioneer head units are known as good head units as well.
Cool ,thanks for the info.
I have had the speakers about two & half weeks.
They sound great for the use I'm getting out of them.
I was wondering for the most part if they stand the test of time & jamming out at a reasonable high level.
I listen to mostly rock & rap.
I noticed in my stang when cruising with the top \ windows down at freeway speeds the sound is still clear & without the static.
I'm just hoping the quality lasts.

MBrock4u
12-01-2006, 09:00 PM
I run the 6.5 Alpine type S's for rear. They are 2 years old. I like them from the get go. One thing I like about them is they put out good mid bass. 12' type R for sub, and I am very happy with my sub. Nice stuff!

oneflatoniakid
12-02-2006, 03:43 AM
I run the 6.5 Alpine type S's for rear. They are 2 years old. I like them from the get go. One thing I like about them is they put out good mid bass. 12' type R for sub, and I am very happy with my sub. Nice stuff!
Cool man, that's what I wanted to hear from someone who has been having their gear for awhile.
I think my next headunit will be an Alpine .

3onDubs
12-04-2006, 02:25 PM
Right now i'm running the H701/W200 combo with 6.5" Type X's up front.......i'm loving this setup. I get tons of midbass (after dyno-ing the doors) and extremely crisp highs. I highly recommend my headunit setup along with the speakers.

oneflatoniakid
12-04-2006, 02:30 PM
That's cool, although i don't drive my car daily, it nice to have a good sound system in a vert.
When I first bought the car, it still had the factory setup, headunit & speakers.
The Alpines surly make a difference in sound quality.:)