PDA

View Full Version : Barbed Wired Box



TheGrimReaperKD
01-06-2003, 10:19 PM
Hey fellas.

Thinking about when I get my box, maybe adding a little custom effect with some barbed wire. For security reasons as well.

I mean, who the hell is gonna steal something that has "MESS WITH ME YOU'LL DIE" kind of message on it.

I'd of course make it go around all the sub controls and stuff, all the necessary wiring that I would need to use it.

But wouldnt that be considered a weapon if the cops pulled me over? LoL.

Just an idea... :)

Randy Savage
01-06-2003, 10:20 PM
OMG I had the same exact idea yesterday, i doubt anyone would wanna try to steal it, run some high voltage through them bad boys too haha.:eek: :crazy:

TheGrimReaperKD
01-06-2003, 10:23 PM
LoL.

It would fit the theme of my car, grim reaper on the back lol

TheGrimReaperKD
01-06-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by snova031
OMG I had the same exact idea yesterday, i doubt anyone would wanna try to steal it, run some high voltage through them bad boys too haha.:eek: :crazy:

Wouldnt work for me. I'd probably forget about it and shock myself lol

RangerMan
01-06-2003, 10:29 PM
It's been done before...saw it on subs, amps, and boxes...also I have seen it wrapped with wire to connect inverted subs...I would recoment dulling the barbs though.

TheGrimReaperKD
01-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by RangerMan
It's been done before...saw it on subs, amps, and boxes...also I have seen it wrapped with wire to connect inverted subs...I would recoment dulling the barbs though.

Knowing me, I'll probably cut myself as well, lol.

I know its been done before. Would be neat :)

80_Cutlass_mn
01-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Yea but hers a lil twist on it, go to wally world and go to the elctronics section. Pick up a cheap 300-600 12volt to 120 power inverter. Wrap the box in two diff. strands of wire, run each of the wires to a seperate terminal of the power inverter, hide the inverter and power it up, oh and make sure to keep each of the wires from touching anything metal or something that can conduct electricity and keep them from touching each other. Now when someone decides to steal your stuff they will get a really good choxk from the 120 volts or so that are run through the wires. This wouldnt be very practical though considering you couldne leave the inverter on all the time but when you like go to a store or something where you are only going to be out of your car for awhile, turn that baby on with a switch located somewhere where you only know where it is.;) Just a thought.:D

RangerMan
01-06-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by TheGrimReaperKD
Knowing me, I'll probably cut myself as well, lol.

I know its been done before. Would be neat :)

Yes...it is a cool thing to do...you can also rubber tip the barbs...

TheGrimReaperKD
01-06-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by RangerMan
Yes...it is a cool thing to do...you can also rubber tip the barbs...


Doesn't that elimante the whole purpose.

80_Cutlass_mn
01-06-2003, 11:00 PM
Hell if anything I say sharpen them so when they get ripped to peices tryin to rip your system out and give up, then they will leave at least some blood for some DNA testing, aoh and dont forget the high quality high voltage.:evil:

TheGrimReaperKD
01-06-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by 80_Cutlass_mn
Hell if anything I say sharpen them so when they get ripped to peices tryin to rip your system out and give up, then they will leave at least some blood for some DNA testing, aoh and dont forget the high quality high voltage.:evil:

I think I'll pass on the voltage... :)

;)

80_Cutlass_mn
01-06-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by TheGrimReaperKD
I think I'll pass on the voltage... :)

;)

Aww that the good part of, I mean wouldnt it be funny if you walked out and saw someone trying to let go of the wire after they touched it and couldnt let go:D

BigBoomer
01-08-2003, 05:39 PM
"High Voltage
Bringin' you up and taken' you down
High Voltage"-linkin park

BigBoomer
01-08-2003, 05:40 PM
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p