PDA

View Full Version : DXZ835MP doesnt play all mp3s in a folder

desi_daru
11-23-2006, 03:14 AM
some folders burn fine and others it reads about 80% of the tracks. one cd it reads tracks 1-10 fine and not 11-16 (ive burnt it 3 different times) bitrate and everything is the same for the tracks its not reading. the cd plays fine in my dvd player in my house. only happens to some cds i burn not all....... if i throw a playlist on there it doesnt read it.

hatemonger
11-23-2006, 03:18 AM
some folders burn fine and others it reads about 80% of the tracks. one cd it reads tracks 1-10 fine and not 11-16 (ive burnt it 3 different times) bitrate and everything is the same for the tracks its not reading. the cd plays fine in my dvd player in my house. only happens to some cds i burn not all....... if i throw a playlist on there it doesnt read it.

sounds like the actual burn, not the cd player. burn at a slower speed. maybe 16x. buy better blank media. some blanks are just made really cheap. upgrade your firmware if it needs it.

desi_daru
11-23-2006, 05:20 PM
just bought some good blanks and the exact same problem occurs on the same tracks it reads the same and also still misses the same ones.......... do u think the burner could b shot??????? it is pretty old........ but then again the cds work find my dvd player n computer

also im using nero to burn