PDA

View Full Version : SoundStorm HU Problem: PLEASE HELP!

AAckley1
11-20-2006, 07:52 PM
So I get around to making sure my SoundStorm HU I bought off a guy on here about a month ago worked. (Finally got around to getting the harness and radio adapter "no install kit uet just making sure it works")

Plug the harness into the clips from the factory harness. Press Power on the HU. And Everything Powers on Correctly. Stick a CD in and it plays nice and everything, but it was Enya because I just grabbed the last cd I saw on the way out the door to the car with tools. So I make sure all the controls are working, fade bass all those things. They all work great. So now im already tired of Enya and I press Eject. Stereo Comes on, but im hearing a clicking noise and my CD isn't coming out.

Turn Car off, Turn it back ON to check memory and press eject again. Same clicking, NO CD:furious:

So what should I do? I purchased the HU from someone on here claiming it to be NIB (it had to be, no bent wires, just nice and simply labeling by the previous owner)

So what would I do about getting this fixed on my HU, or Is it an easy DIY fix?

Darren5531
11-20-2006, 07:56 PM
Just keep trying and it may come out my jvc has its moments. It could very well be the cd or the ejection system is not working. If it doesn't fix itself you could take it somewhere and have them look at it. Not really sure just giving you my .02 worth

AAckley1
11-20-2006, 08:00 PM
:bump:

AAckley1
11-21-2006, 01:30 PM
please help guys

smd4life
11-21-2006, 01:38 PM
are you sure it was new?...
who did you buy it from?