PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow's...

MBrock4u
11-16-2006, 06:09 AM
So much has been said about these wonderful speakers, unfortunnatly I have yet to hear any. I was looking around just for grins, and I finally found a sight that listed the prices of these jewels. Premier audio, has them listed. When I saw how much these go for I about had a cow! Guys, these are some high dollar speakers acording to this sight. My God! I would only hope that we could find them somewhere for much better, or most of us will never get any. Guess thats one reason that nobody I pesonally know has any. Bummer...

trunks9_us
11-16-2006, 06:12 AM
there are other speakers that cost just as much u know and so come ratherly close to there sound quality every one opinions is different i'm getting the zapco components there 1200+ so think about that :veryhapp:

MBrock4u
11-16-2006, 06:24 AM
Yes this is true, and I am not in the market for anything like that. I was just curious to see how much Rainbow's were.

trunks9_us
11-16-2006, 06:27 AM
Yes this is true, and I am not in the market for anything like that. I was just curious to see how much Rainbow's were.

wish i knew but i dont know to much about them myself except what i read here i hear though they are good try looking into finding a friend who is a dealer online here maybe he can give you the hook up on some speakers

PremierAudio
11-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Yes, these speakers cost a good amount, but they do have an entry line that is right on par as far as pricing goes with other lines. But the performance of the entry line is far superior than most entry lines. Most people are just amazed at how these sound, even for the price, it is not that hard to justify the MSRP. But like trunks9 said, find your self a dealer friend and the prices can go down. I know there is another dealer Don on here who is just an outstanding guy also.

I need to find a way to do demos... what do you all think?

DejaWiz
11-16-2006, 10:07 AM
I need to find a way to do demos... what do you all think?

I think that would be an excellent thing!

kublkmax
11-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Come to World Finals and I will give you a demo.

CRXican
11-16-2006, 12:27 PM
like I said in another thread, keep an eye on the classifieds

I got a higher end set for less than half of retail and they were used for 6 months

Hebrew Hammer
11-16-2006, 02:21 PM
I live right out of st.louis and I have a set of the rainbow refs but not installed or we could meet up and I would demo them for yeah

bri487
11-16-2006, 03:15 PM
there are other speakers that cost just as much u know and so come ratherly close to there sound quality every one opinions is different i'm getting the zapco components there 1200+ so think about that :veryhapp:

good speakers. with how loud my truck was (mud tires, exhaust, and engine noise) i decided to go with the reference series because unless i was sitting still with the windows up and the motor off the comps would be a waste. mine were running active up front and i absolutly loved them. i would highly recommend the blue cones over the comps for daily applications where the comps detail that you are paying for will be covered up.

Scroder2
11-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Well if you go to audiojunkies web site, they have all their remaining stock of rainbow speakers, subs, and amps 40% of, and Lucas is a good guy to deal with---hooked me up when I ordered from them.

Dave

F150Truck'in
11-16-2006, 06:37 PM
I have a set of SL165 (just installed) I use for rear fill and it is amazing just how good the Sound Line sounds for the money when properly installed.. (sealed and deadened door)

Germs are going up front, (installing this weekend) I Know, these are not cheap...

I think a set of SLC265 or SLC265 Kicks if you have a sub would do for a budget minded install....

6spdcoupe
11-16-2006, 11:46 PM
Come to World Finals and I will give you a demo.

Fine, Ill see you tomorrow night then. :)