PDA

View Full Version : Jensen DVD volume question

cockeyed00
11-14-2006, 03:04 AM
I have a Jensen VM9511TS and When I play DVDs I have to turn the volume up a lot higher to hear it. Then, when I switch back to radio the deck is BLASTING!!!!! Have any of you heard of this? Is there anything I can do?
thanks

hatemonger
11-14-2006, 03:06 AM
I have a Jensen VM9511TS and When I play DVDs I have to turn the volume up a lot higher to hear it. Then, when I switch back to radio the deck is BLASTING!!!!! Have any of you heard of this? Is there anything I can do?
thanks

are you playing burned dvd's?

cockeyed00
11-14-2006, 03:37 AM
Hello, thanks for the reply. Yeah and no. Same result though.

trunks9_us
11-14-2006, 04:11 AM
Hello, thanks for the reply. Yeah and no. Same result though.

hey i have a 9021ts and when i turn the hu on when its on radio it starts at volume 25 does yours do that? also i have the same problem for dvd on mine as well and what did they rate your sub preamp out at it?

Richard76
12-03-2006, 09:08 PM
I have the VM9311TS and yes, the DVD volume is lower than the Tuner or Aux. Input. Unfortunately, after reading through the manual it doesn't look like Jensen has the Volume Equalization Compensation like some other units do. I just turn the volume up a bit more. If you are using an external amp, you can just crank up the gains a little more to give you a higher ceiling.

If it's too loud, you're too old!