PDA

View Full Version : help picking some speakers?

mutt_hollon
11-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Ok im looking at putting a system in my girl friends car.....i have a L7 12" and she hates it..so im looking to put more of a SQ system in her car....i was wandering what kind of speakers you guys would sudgest....i will be amping her's so if you dont care recomend....i think i will go all out and try to get an equalizer for her also...she is a big fan of home audio because of the good SQ so i want to try and match it in her car....

hatemonger
11-14-2006, 11:46 AM
Ok im looking at putting a system in my girl friends car.....i have a L7 12" and she hates it..so im looking to put more of a SQ system in her car....i was wandering what kind of speakers you guys would sudgest....i will be amping her's so if you dont care recomend....i think i will go all out and try to get an equalizer for her also...she is a big fan of home audio because of the good SQ so i want to try and match it in her car....

mb quart.

theothermike
11-14-2006, 02:15 PM
dls iridium, rainbow cmx's and all other higher ends, cdt hd and es series, seas, morel's, lotsss of options, budget would be good start, and sizing

Notwerk
11-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah, way too many options. Suggest a budget.

I'd also suggest Image Dynamics IDQ subs and Oz components (and even the Matrix Elite sub).

Narrow it down a bit more for us.

mutt_hollon
11-16-2006, 03:22 AM
it would be going in a 04' camery....and i would like to get the mids for around 400 if possibal