PDA

View Full Version : new HU tomorrow

lukeduke28
11-13-2006, 09:47 PM
well, according to UPS, my indash should be in tomorrow. i have been waiting forever to get one and i want to get it in as soon as possible..

i can get the dash off easy now..

so i need help with the wiring in the back. there is a big plug that has a bunch of wires in it that plugged into the back of the stock unit, also there was a single wire that wouldnt come out in the back too. i have no clue what that was. i know im goin to have to get a harness, antenna adaptor, and some sort of wiring kit or something.. goin to bestbuy tomorrow..

if anyone can help me understand the wires back there, i would appreciate it.. and i have a 01 cavalier.. thanks

keifersracing
11-13-2006, 09:51 PM
well it shouls come with the book to help you and if the go to bestbuy should be help you out to

Towncar
11-13-2006, 10:05 PM
well it shouls come with the book to help you and if the go to bestbuy should be help you out to

x2, read the manual

MBrock4u
11-13-2006, 11:10 PM
Looks good there. Should be a nice setup when your are done. You'll love them type R's. Run into any problems whith that new 3D head unit don't hesitate to ask questions. Somone on here will more than likely be able to help. Good luck.