PDA

View Full Version : Yo. Stevo.



RangerMan
01-04-2003, 10:00 AM
I've been playing around with the XXX 10 specs and...

3.2 tuned to 36 hz should be great for SQL...

ss3079
01-04-2003, 04:47 PM
1. 3.2cu.ft @ 36hz

2. 2.15cu.ft @ 34.9hz

3. 4.2 cu.ft. @ 50hz

4. 6.3 cu.ft @ res. freq.

5. 4.0 cu.ft @ 45hz

6. 2 or 4 cu.ft sealed.

Im building a ported one for sure...and a sealed one for SQL.

- Steve

ss3079
01-05-2003, 05:13 PM
Someone help me out :( ;)

- Steve

Corsica
01-06-2003, 01:54 AM
Go with choice one and 2 cu. ft. IMO.



J

ss3079
01-10-2003, 07:39 PM
Some other opinions would be nice...

- Steve

Randy Savage
01-10-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by ss3079
Some other opinions would be nice...

- Steve
It's a bird...it's a plane...it's SUPERGAY!!!

ss3079
01-10-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Jmac
Jmac has opinions ...

Shout them out then big guy...


It's a bird...it's a plane...it's SUPERGAY!!!

Thanks for your contribution :rolleyes: The pink font is an inside joke between myself and Ranger...

- Steve

Randy Savage
01-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by ss3079
Thanks for your contribution :rolleyes: The pink font is an inside joke between myself and Ranger...

- Steve :D

violator5spd
01-10-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by ss3079
1. 3.2cu.ft @ 36hz

2. 2.15cu.ft @ 34.9hz

3. 4.2 cu.ft. @ 50hz

4. 6.3 cu.ft @ res. freq.

5. 4.0 cu.ft @ 45hz

6. 2 or 4 cu.ft sealed.

Im building a ported one for sure...and a sealed one for SQL.

- Steve

for ported i would go about 3cu.ft @ 35hz and for sealed i'd try b/w 3 & 4cu.ft, but seems like all those could knock your socks off so...:)

RangerMan
01-11-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by ss3079
Shout them out then big guy...



Thanks for your contribution :rolleyes: The pink font is an inside joke between myself and Ranger...

- Steve

You...gay?

ss3079
01-12-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by RangerMan
You...gay?

You like to do chickens up the arse?

Whats your take re: boxes...

- Steve

Wonderbread
01-17-2003, 04:42 PM
sorry Steve, you knew it was coming...

http://webpages.charter.net/nightmare-32/Pictures/web/forums/homo.jpg

ss3079
01-17-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Wonderbread
sorry Steve, you knew it was coming...

http://webpages.charter.net/nightmare-32/Pictures/web/forums/homo.jpg

I'm @ work right now, or else I would give you a new pic that you would like.;)

- Steve

Wonderbread
01-17-2003, 05:18 PM
heh, link me!@!! lol.

ss3079
01-17-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Wonderbread
heh, link me!@!! lol.

Lol, it's saved on my computer....

:yawn: cant wait to go home...er...nevermind, hockey practice then get to go home...

- Steve

Randy Savage
01-17-2003, 05:27 PM
You stole my pic!!!