PDA

View Full Version : **NEW BOX BUILD** Square-O-Port 18" Destroyer

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-12-2006, 03:10 PM
I sold my Premier 3000SPL's and I am going to go back to a single 18 like I was running before. I had traded my 4HP 18 for a Concept CSP 18 a while back, and never installed the CSP. Well I came to find out that the CSP uses the same motor as RE's Destroyer, so I figured it was worth a shot.

The CSP had been reconed, and not very well. So I tore it apart and ordered a Destroyer recone from RE (very pleased with the price of only $130 for the kit!) So a new sub means a new box, which means I have something to do :)

I had always been intrigued by Meade's square-o-port design in the Civic, (slot port with glassed flares.) So I am going with 7 cubes tuned to 35Hz with 75 square inches of port area, and will be giving the new sub about 2kw:yumyum:

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6118/untitled1uf9.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7720/untitled2fo7.jpg

I might end up flaring both ends, it depends how difficult this turns out to be; but I have confidence on my side:D

The build will not take place for at least a week, I am starting a second job and need to wait for a paycheck to come in before I can buy the materials. The glasswork is going to kill my cost, so this box might be pretty permanent (as I normally build a new box every few weeks ;))

I plan to sand the port down extremely smooth and finish it in a high glass black, and carpet the rest of the enclosure. Should be pretty nice...

Questions, comments, and concerns are welcome; that's what the thread is for so bring it onnnnnn.

j3bus2k3
11-12-2006, 03:13 PM
*subscribed*

Good luck and I cant wait for updates...

pwnt by pat
11-12-2006, 03:13 PM
cool

saywhat?
11-12-2006, 03:18 PM
i like the lines you did on that model to kinda give it the look of the "squaro port"

9512ds
11-12-2006, 03:19 PM
you are always doing some new box **** man.

props

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-12-2006, 03:28 PM
i like the lines you did on that model to kinda give it the look of the "squaro port"
Yeah, I'm not the best in Sketch-up, which is why some lines don't line up on the port and ****; and I didn't know if there was a way to slope a plane inward like I needed, but you get the affect..

you are always doing some new box **** man.

props

Yeah man, I love doing new builds and I love hearing the difference between each enclosure and each set-up; it's great :D

Thanks

saywhat?
11-12-2006, 03:32 PM
you CAN round over sides, but no sure how on a port type deal.

mikescanlon
11-12-2006, 03:44 PM
bro, i've got two postal priority boxes full of fiberglass tape/gloves/fluid, and i think brushes and acetone? i'll give them to you for some *** ***, or 5 bucks of gas to drive to royal palm, your choice.

the roll was like 90 bux from uscomposites, and i used about half of it, but it's been in this box and moved to three different houses with me so there you go.

thanks,
mike

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-12-2006, 06:18 PM
bro, i've got two postal priority boxes full of fiberglass tape/gloves/fluid, and i think brushes and acetone? i'll give them to you for some *** ***, or 5 bucks of gas to drive to royal palm, your choice.

the roll was like 90 bux from uscomposites, and i used about half of it, but it's been in this box and moved to three different houses with me so there you go.

thanks,
mike
I'll do you one better, how about I pick them up from you :) I got a job out in Riviera with UPS, so I could swing by on my way to/from work one day. I'll talk to you on AIM about it...

dbman150
11-12-2006, 07:00 PM
yea i bought to 12s from him now i need to build a new box any ideas

ngsm13
11-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Wondered who sparked your interest to keep this sub? ;)...

Good luck. Should wang chung.

nG

iamamp3pimp
11-12-2006, 07:05 PM
trading glass for ***-***

9512ds
11-12-2006, 07:55 PM

sounds like a plan to me... :blush:

chozen1
11-12-2006, 08:38 PM
now that looks really nice
i cant wait for the finish product

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-12-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm actually going to save him the trip of coming over here, so he is going to waive the *** *** fee this time... Last time I wasn't so lucky:crying:

I might get to this project sooner then, need to find out when I get paid with UPS; I might start this week :)

SUB_URBAN
11-12-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm actually going to save him the trip of coming over here, so he is going to waive the *** *** fee this time... Last time I wasn't so lucky:crying:

I might get to this project sooner then, need to find out when I get paid with UPS; I might start this week :)

lol *** *** fee. I just started working as a part time loader for ups. Good pay, pretty hard work though.

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-12-2006, 09:56 PM
lol *** *** fee. I just started working as a part time loader for ups. Good pay, pretty hard work though.
Yeah, I wanted the unloader job (4am - 9am) but I am under 18 so they stuck me with the loading position 5pm - 11pm. I start Tuesday, is the pay weekly or bi-weekly? I will be holding this job while working at Jiffy Lube from 11am - 4pm also, so I'm going to be pretty tired the next few months...:crap: Money's money though.

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Update!

I had a nice little week long ban, but I'm back *******:) I finally got started on the box yesterday, and it is coming along nicely. I am finished the wood construction of the box, just working on the glassing now. I just laid bondo down, and then need to sand some more. Then probably more bondo, then more sanding...

All in all, this being my first time working with fiberglass I think it is coming out fairly good. It won't look as 'perfect' as I had hoped, but it was a fun experience. Expensive... but fun. I need to do some school **** tomorrow, but I hopefully will get a chance to finish it up tomorrow night or Sunday morning. I eighty-sixed the gloss black port idea, as it will show my flaws. So I will just paint the wooden portion of the port black and carpet the flared edge...

I also did my recone, Concept CSP reconed with RE Destroyer parts (CSP uses the Destroyer motor.) It went well, no complaints on that one, I love it.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7580/pict0017bh4.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/763/pict0019ap0.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/250/pict0020ou1.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9393/pict0021zq9.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3348/pict0015dj4.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4121/pict0022ub8.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/128/pict0023rx6.jpg

saywhat?
11-24-2006, 08:51 PM
what an ugly port.

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-24-2006, 08:54 PM
what an ugly port.
Yeah, thanks kewl guy....

As I said, first time glasser. It is much smoother than it looks in the pictures, and I still need to sand much more.

The wood portion of the port is about 76 square inches of port area, and the flares end up to be about 280 square inches :naughty:

baseballer1100
11-24-2006, 08:54 PM
Yeah that **** is really ugly.

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah that **** is really ugly.
Jesus Christ... Shut up with the ugly comments. Show me one picture of a fiberglass project that is pretty during the construction.

**** off.

smd4life
11-24-2006, 09:01 PM
lol you just changed the dust cap...

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-24-2006, 09:02 PM
:eyebrow: How do you figure?...

ngsm13
11-24-2006, 09:03 PM
Jesus christ, you have A LOT of sanding to do...

I'd recommend going at it hardcore with some 40-60grit... then work up to 80... then to 120... then to 150.

Good luck. It'll turn out good.

nG

baseballer1100
11-24-2006, 09:04 PM
Jesus Christ... Shut up with the ugly comments. Show me one picture of a fiberglass project that is pretty during the construction.

**** off.

Here you go...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/meade916/honda%20rebuild/DSC07572.jpg

These might be better i think this is what you are "trying" to do.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/meade916/honda%20rebuild/DSC06194.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/meade916/honda%20rebuild/DSC06213.jpg

CBFryman2
11-24-2006, 09:05 PM
Yeah, thanks kewl guy....

As I said, first time glasser. It is much smoother than it looks in the pictures, and I still need to sand much more.

The wood portion of the port is about 76 square inches of port area, and the flares end up to be about 280 square inches :naughty:

Flare area isnt port area. ;)

ngsm13
11-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Also, noticed you forgot to put the rubber gasket on when you glued the surround down ;)... hehe. It happens. Little slanted, kinda doesn't fit right... I hate when that happens... I did it once.

nG

saywhat?
11-24-2006, 09:06 PM
:fyi: anything meade does looks good through out the whole deal. haha

wasnt bashing. just stating douche. it is ugly though. fiberglass is never "pretty" until painted.

smd4life
11-24-2006, 09:07 PM
:eyebrow: How do you figure?...

where did you get the parts?

saywhat?
11-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Flare area isnt port area. ;)

it does help ariflow though, so its arguably "part of port area"

baseballer1100
11-24-2006, 09:09 PM

wasnt bashing. just stating douche. it is ugly though. fiberglass is never "pretty" until painted.

Are you calling me a douche? I was stating it to and he got all offensive.

smd4life
11-24-2006, 09:10 PM
i think i've caught him in a lie...

saywhat?
11-24-2006, 09:14 PM
phat tony is a douche. he doesnt know sarcasm.

CBFryman2
11-24-2006, 09:14 PM
it does help ariflow though, so its arguably "part of port area"

No, it helps with turbulance. :)

baseballer1100
11-24-2006, 09:17 PM
o i was like wtf?

saywhat?
11-24-2006, 09:17 PM
No, it helps with turbulance. :)

well, thats sorta how a larger port works as well. mo betta air flow. lol.

LeofromtheH
11-24-2006, 09:18 PM

i work part time at fedex as a loader. 'tis hard work with all that different kinda **** people try to ship.

Yeah, I wanted the unloader job (4am - 9am) but I am under 18 so they stuck me with the loading position 5pm - 11pm. I start Tuesday, is the pay weekly or bi-weekly? I will be holding this job while working at Jiffy Lube from 11am - 4pm also, so I'm going to be pretty tired the next few months...:crap: Money's money though.

i work the 3am-9am shift at fedex and lemme tell you, it takes' some getting used to. but once you're adjusted its no biggie. i just gotamake sure i get alteast ~4 hours of sleep orelse i'll be real fatigued at work and hafta drink afew cups of coffee, which i don't like doing because it's so dam nasty. i get paid weekly at fedex, but idk about ups. direct deposit ftw. check went in today :yumyum:

btw. way to go to make a monstrosity ofa port :p:

CBFryman2
11-24-2006, 09:25 PM
well, thats sorta how a larger port works as well. mo betta air flow. lol.

Not entirely but you get the idea.

Port flare allows for the cone controll of a smaller port with out the noise of one. It keeps the flow linear and quiet which helps with efficency.

Larger ports make for more efficency and lowering velocity which lowers noise.

You wouldnt just use more mouth area for a rocket engine instead of flareing it, is what I'm tryign to say. :)

saywhat?
11-24-2006, 09:27 PM
i k now what your saying, and you know what im saying ;) its all good.

kicker06
11-24-2006, 09:30 PM
Square-O-Ports are the ****.

CBFryman2
11-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Square-O-Ports are the ****.

I found that they did nothing for loudness....they just got rid of some noise. BUt I was doing my testing on an AC SPL190....

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-24-2006, 10:00 PM
where did you get the parts?
I think it's funny you think you caught me in a 'lie'...

I got the parts from RE, where else would I get a recone for an RE Destroyer? $159 shipped, as I stated in the first post.

mtdewelf
11-24-2006, 10:01 PM
I think it's funny you think you caught me in a 'lie'...

I got the parts from RE, where else would I get a recone for an RE Destroyer? $159 shipped, as I stated in the first post.

well you could of sent it to TC :laugh: :blackeye:

j/p

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-24-2006, 10:07 PM
well you could of sent it to TC :laugh: :blackeye:

j/p
Sent it to them, meaning I would have had to pay $100+ to ship this thing and pay more for the recone itself. Only to later have the cone seperate from the surround.

Good idea...

smd4life
11-24-2006, 10:09 PM
i wasn't aware that destroyer recones come with a 10" spider, as the sub that pictured has one

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-24-2006, 10:15 PM
i wasn't aware that destroyer recones come with a 10" spider, as the sub that pictured has one
They don't ;)

If you look, there is no spider on that 10" landing. It is about an inch under that landing, on a sub-landing (if that is what it's called...)

smd4life
11-24-2006, 10:31 PM
They don't ;)

If you look, there is no spider on that 10" landing. It is about an inch under that landing, on a sub-landing (if that is what it's called...)

why in the world didn't you take that off? lol

i reconed this woofer once...as well, i blew it again and had it reconed and shipped to jay

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-24-2006, 10:34 PM
why in the world didn't you take that off? lol

i reconed this woofer once...as well, i blew it again and had it reconed and shipped to jay
Take what off? The landing? It is part of the basket...

And I never blew it, never even powered it to being with. I just didn't like having Concept parts on it, and it was a quad 1...

smd4life
11-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Take what off? The landing? It is part of the basket...

And I never blew it, never even powered it to being with. I just didn't like having Concept parts on it, and it was a quad 1...

its not part of the basket... it's plastic thats qlued onto the basket...

lilmaniac2
11-24-2006, 10:38 PM

HAHAHAH B stock motors FTW

smd4life
11-24-2006, 10:41 PM
HAHAHAH B stock motors FTW

what?

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-24-2006, 10:41 PM
its not part of the basket... it's plastic thats qlued onto the basket...
:eyebrow: It's metal, and it is unibody with the basket.

Edit- Unless you are referring to what I glued my spider to... In that case, I left it because if it was removed there would be no place for the spider. I didn't want to have to buy a new basket on top of everything else.

smd4life
11-24-2006, 11:24 PM
the piece that the orig spider was on is plastic IIRC im not sure though...it's a different color

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-24-2006, 11:30 PM
the piece that the orig spider was on is plastic IIRC im not sure though...it's a different color

No, this is not an original 15" Destroyer basket; it's an 18" CSP basket. The CSP had the 10" spider, but also had that plastic thing. I glued the new spider to the plastic, I didn't think it would matter.

80INCHES
11-25-2006, 09:17 AM
well its looks good so far..from the pic it looks like u bondo certian parts...bondo the eatire flare and start using the elbow grease for sanding so it will look more evened out when your finished

AlpineUser
11-25-2006, 03:17 PM
wow ugly port but you wouldnt wanna know what mine would look like tho if i was doing fiberglass lol it would be like 100 times worse lol but just lots of sanding to do and you'll be good

Immacomputer
11-25-2006, 04:38 PM
wow ugly port but you wouldnt wanna know what mine would look like tho if i was doing fiberglass lol it would be like 100 times worse lol but just lots of sanding to do and you'll be good

The use of "lol" does not replace that of proper punctuation. Don't be affraid of periods, commas, and semicolons; they're your best friends when trying to type coherently.

meade916
11-25-2006, 06:23 PM

thanks but thats not entirely true, im just a better photographer :up2somet: when somethins not lookin like its gonna make a good pic it dont get published :D

get to sanding my man, use dynaglass over that fiberglass before the bondo. Once you got the shape you want you can reinforce like a mad-man from the back side without ruining the look of it.

Finish strong dont give up!:cool:

baseballer1100
11-25-2006, 06:24 PM
thanks but thats not entirely true, im just a better photographer :up2somet: when somethins not lookin like its gonna make a good pic it dont get published :D

get to sanding my man, use dynaglass over that fiberglass before the bondo. Once you got the shape you want you can reinforce like a mad-man from the back side without ruining the look of it.

Finish strong dont give up!:cool:

Bullshit:p:

acold7dusta
11-25-2006, 07:54 PM

yea we wouldnt know, since you still didnt post pictures in your install log:rolleyes:

AlpineUser
11-25-2006, 09:57 PM
yea we wouldnt know, since you still didnt post pictures in your install log:rolleyes:

i never said i ****in flared my port or used glass so why the **** are you saying that bullshit and immacomputer get the ****in stick out of your *** for now on i will never use correct punctuation.....srry but i had to get that out ....immacomputer you can **** it *****.......anyways sand that *****

Josh #44
11-25-2006, 10:26 PM
Hmmm...thats alot of stars.

PowerNaudio
11-25-2006, 10:42 PM
sup sup.
it looks to me like you used fabric for the molding of the opening.
is that right?

have you been working on it? any more update pics?

it looks like you kind of mix the resin too hot and when it started to clump up you just dumped the rest on it and try to save it. not saying you did, just looks like thats what happened.

ither way keep up the good work and keep us updated. im curious to see how this ends up.

btw first time projects with fiberglass are alway a *****. but most of the time can be saved. so keep it up buddy. let see some pics of the progress.

laters

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-26-2006, 05:47 PM
sup sup.
it looks to me like you used fabric for the molding of the opening.
is that right?

have you been working on it? any more update pics?

it looks like you kind of mix the resin too hot and when it started to clump up you just dumped the rest on it and try to save it. not saying you did, just looks like thats what happened.

ither way keep up the good work and keep us updated. im curious to see how this ends up.

btw first time projects with fiberglass are alway a *****. but most of the time can be saved. so keep it up buddy. let see some pics of the progress.

laters

Fabric for the molding? If you mean I used a fabric to make the flare shape then no, I used a sonotube just like Meade did.

Yes, I did mix the resin too hot, as it was cold the other day and the first layer I layed was taking forever to dry. So yeah, I did just dump the remaining resin that had clumped up onto certain parts that were thin.

I gave up on all the sanding, I know what not to do next time... I ended up just carpeting the flared section, it doesn't look too bad, but I **** at carpeting as well :crap:

Pictures will be up tomorrow probably, my brother has my Jeep right now (he's a bum.)

I am happy with the output though, it's loud as balls. :D

PowerNaudio
11-26-2006, 05:55 PM
good for you, looking forward to some pics.

ArrizX
11-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Hmmm...thats alot of stars.

+1; can't read that post either.

ngsm13
11-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Were you sanding by hand?

nG

PhatTonyDeMarco
11-26-2006, 06:38 PM
Were you sanding by hand?

nG
No, thank God. I had planned on it, but when MikeScanlon came by with the fiberglass mat he suggested I stop by Harbor Frieght and pick up a $20 vibrating sander. I'm glad he did too, because it took me forever as it was; I would have been sanding by hand for weeks.

skeptikal
11-26-2006, 09:15 PM
i'm not gonna hate on the fiberglass because it looks ugly as sh*t until its done. everything i've ever done with fiberglass i wated til i was done to post pics lol. looks good man. i bet it will slam when its done.

ngsm13
11-26-2006, 10:53 PM
No, thank God. I had planned on it, but when MikeScanlon came by with the fiberglass mat he suggested I stop by Harbor Frieght and pick up a $20 vibrating sander. I'm glad he did too, because it took me forever as it was; I would have been sanding by hand for weeks.

Then why don't you keep going at it, you need 80grit OR LOWER to knock that stuff down... then work up to 120-150. It's a piece of cake if it's cured...

nG

60ndown
11-26-2006, 11:14 PM
id have that glass smooth in 5 mins with a mini grinder and 24 grit :)

PhatTonyDeMarco
12-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Allright, well I was unhappy with the final product...

I didn't take pics because it definitly was not worthy of them. I did not glue the baffle in place, only caulked and screwed it because I wasn't sure how I would like this box.

So I removed the carpet, which was a pain; and removed the baffle. I have laid a new sheet in place of the baffle, and will be modifying this box.

It will now have five 4" aero's ported to the side, and the sub will fire up. I am going to cover it with the spray-on bed liner stuff... Everything should be finished by Sunday, minus the ports; they should be in by Wednesday and hopefully everything will be installed by next weekend.

Pics soon!

PhatTonyDeMarco
12-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Update pictures!

I have layed down to first coat of 'Herculiner', a paint on bed-liner from Wal Mart. It goes on pretty easily, but clumps fast. I will do like three or four more coats and it should be pretty even when I'm done;the edges should dissapear as well. I'm liking it so far.

In case you missed it, sqaure-o-port wasn't too great so I am replacing it with five 4" aero-ports; the ports should be here on Wednesday.

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/2149/pict0026ct1.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4673/pict0027nk3.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3426/pict0028pn6.jpg

Freakshow
12-02-2006, 12:48 PM
****** scammer

sue bee
12-02-2006, 12:53 PM
****** scammer

:blackeye:

Chevyaudio
12-02-2006, 12:55 PM
lol...yeah, and that bedliner looks rough.

kicker06
12-02-2006, 02:18 PM
****** scammer

lol it's t3h noobz he ripped off!

That's some REAL constructive critisism.

WhoSayWho?
12-02-2006, 02:46 PM
lol it's t3h noobz he ripped off!

That's some REAL constructive critisism.

WTF makes you think they were trying to constructive? You think anyone signs on to help that piece of **** PhatTony?

coolahan
12-02-2006, 02:52 PM
WTF makes you think they were trying to constructive? You think anyone signs on to help that piece of **** PhatTony?

you might want to look into changing your avatar..:laugh:

baseballer1100
12-02-2006, 03:15 PM
Bedliner looks good.

meade916
12-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Update pictures!

I have layed down to first coat of 'Herculiner', a paint on bed-liner from Wal Mart. It goes on pretty easily, but clumps fast. I will do like three or four more coats and it should be pretty even when I'm done;the edges should dissapear as well. I'm liking it so far.

In case you missed it, sqaure-o-port wasn't too great so I am replacing it with five 4" aero-ports; the ports should be here on Wednesday.

]

gave up on the Squaro huh? ****...i was wanting to see the outcome of this. Oh well nice try anyway!:D

meade916
12-03-2006, 02:03 PM
if anyone wants to see what a SquaroPort looks like when you dont give up and actually follow thru...here is the link.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/index.php?topic=58.60

old news to most of the people here but if you havent seen it yet, its new to YOU ;)

kicker06
12-03-2006, 02:51 PM

I was joking, champ.

PhatTonyDeMarco
12-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Update...

The box is finished, except for the ports. They should be here on Wednesday, so it will be in by the end of the weekend. I will be tuning to 32Hz, so I am hoping for some nice lows along with some air movement:)

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3517/pict0032jb3.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4245/pict0033bh8.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1492/pict0029ra8.jpg

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2505/pict0030fr0.jpg

bibby
12-05-2006, 01:15 AM
box looks good, but you are still a scammer :fyi:

bigwheel15
12-05-2006, 03:16 AM
I see you put a hole in your newly reconed destroyer's surround.

PhatTonyDeMarco
12-05-2006, 04:10 PM
I see you put a hole in your newly reconed destroyer's surround.
Yup... Drill slipped and I was applying too much pressure and went right through it.:crap:

Ill buy that box from you for 300....I will only pay through Money Order(Western Union...) Also how much would shipping be to nigeria?

I will do this only if you pay an extra $250, then I will refund the $250 once the deal has gone through.

Send payment to Harry Balsonya.

mazdakid
12-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Yup... Drill slipped and I was applying too much pressure and went right through it.:crap:

I will do this only if you pay an extra $250, then I will refund the $250 once the deal has gone through.

Send payment to Harry Balsonya.

ouch that *****

iamamp3pimp
12-05-2006, 04:55 PM
lmao

Chevyaudio
12-05-2006, 04:57 PM
That box is going to cause that sub to unload like crazy...believe me...I know.

BassAddictJ
12-08-2006, 09:38 PM
wow.....just wow

for starters tony im glad you got it reconed. the shop smd had it reconed at used silicone to glue the spider down for some silly reason. haveing never done a recone in my entire life i boldy seperated the cone and spider, cleaned it up as best as i possibly could, and reconed it with the old cone. and for a first time recone, im glad to say it worked and sounded good in my car. but overall it was pretty shasty looking....

i still love your 4hp though, hopefully that sub rocks out for you like this one did to me. man i love this 4hp, its like ear ***. hits amazing on every note all the way down to about 27 or 28Hz...kills the lows, absolutely bliss around 30-40Hz. aboice 45-50 it gets really loud and still sounds decent. then 60 Hz and above it's just silly loud. cant wait to make an SPL box for it and make some nice numbers with a well built box. with the low tuned box thats nearly falling apart it still dominates. god i love this sub. cant wait to get my new titanium cone and metallica blue basket. it'll be the redfinition of ****. i just cant get enough of this 4hp

as far as that drill goes....all i can say is smooth move eXlax, gotta watch out for that ****, ESPECIALLY with a fresh recone...****it man.

and hopefully the canadian noob you ripped off does find out where you live and cutout your kidney's while you sleep and sell them for 600 a piece over in europe. happens to scammers :) thanks again for the 4hp

::cough::douche::cough::

smd4life
12-08-2006, 09:42 PM
owned

BassAddictJ
12-10-2006, 04:39 PM
man gotta be careful with that drill man...jesus christ that was a fresh recone, it haddent even seen power yet!

Hintzyboy
12-22-2006, 07:17 PM
The use of "lol" does not replace that of proper punctuation. Don't be affraid of periods, commas, and semicolons; they're your best friends when trying to type coherently.

Yes, we should all be afraid of periods. They make women even crazier than they are the rest of the month.;)

I know this post was made a month ago, but I had to