PDA

View Full Version : rainbow power line cmx's

budahbuddy803
11-09-2006, 10:24 PM
O.k. well i think i am going to get these but i dont understand why it comes with 4 woofers? Is that for 4dr sedans that have 4 speaker holes? Or are you respose to put two in one door? Now that i typed this i guess its for 4dr sedans but let me know.

budahbuddy803
11-09-2006, 10:41 PM
well i cant find much info on rainbows website, can anyone tell me the rms on the cmx's? ohm load would also be nice. Is it worth getting the 4 woofers or should i save money and get the set with 2?

ksauers
11-10-2006, 12:07 AM
Go back to the website and the page for the CMX's and click on technical datas on the lower right hand side of the page. All information is there.

GrnEydDvl
11-10-2006, 12:11 AM
O.k. well i think i am going to get these but i dont understand why it comes with 4 woofers? Is that for 4dr sedans that have 4 speaker holes? Or are you respose to put two in one door? Now that i typed this i guess its for 4dr sedans but let me know.

They offer the 4 woofer package for those that want more midbass. You could technically put them anywhere but I would put two on each side up front very close to one another so they were as close to acting as one speaker as possible.

You should be fine with the two woofer setup.

PremierAudio
11-10-2006, 08:20 AM
Yes They are a dual midbass speaker kit. They absolutely are killer when listening to the kick drum. First of all, how admitent are you about installing extras speakers? Do you have room for them? What kind of wattage do you have to play with. 98% of the time the single woofer set will be more than enough for most. If your one that want a big ahhhh factor and crazy midbass than go for it. Otherwise, you may be happier and save the extra money putting it towards deadening, or a bigger amplifier.