PDA

View Full Version : quick question on box build

munchies
11-08-2006, 08:44 PM
i have a 2006 acura rsx, an open air hatch. im going to build a box for 1 12'' type R just to play around with it, so i was just wondering if i should just build one of moelesters boxes from his sticky or build something like a crx style box or maybe another design?

jeepintn
11-08-2006, 08:45 PM
depends what you are comfortable with really. if i were you, i would try the crx style, sub up ports back, and pay someone a 5-10$ fee to design you a good box. its well worth it imo.

munchies
11-08-2006, 08:50 PM
depends what you are comfortable with really. if i were you, i would try the crx style, sub up ports back, and pay someone a 5-10$ fee to design you a good box. its well worth it imo.

i was thinking the same thing but i was just curious about moelesters designs. anyways does any one have any suggestions on what type of box i should build. im leaning towards a crx style box...

munchies
11-09-2006, 06:28 PM
no one?

ramos
11-10-2006, 08:59 AM
$20 for a sheet of mdf + a couple hours for construction = equals hands on experience and practice . Well worth it imo even if you don't keep it :)

munchies
11-10-2006, 04:09 PM
$20 for a sheet of mdf + a couple hours for construction = equals hands on experience and practice . Well worth it imo even if you don't keep it :)

ive built boxes in the past thats not the problem. i just don't know where to start on designing one for my specific vehicle. if i can get my hands on some box plans ill be good.