PDA

View Full Version : Indash with navigation???

bryanfav123
11-07-2006, 11:36 PM
What is some of the better indash decks that come with a dvd player and an inturnal dvd player ill pay up to 2k

Thanks

LinxuS
11-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Should search first of all.

For 2k you can probably get something like the AVIC-Z1 or something of that sort..

Research before asking. Have you even looked around at all? There's not a WHOLE lot of high end navigation systems...

SRim23
11-08-2006, 12:56 AM
yeah you can get pretty much anyone you want for 2k. Pioneer probably does have the best system for the money. if you go by way of alpine you have to pay about 2k for the unit plus another 2 grand for the nav.

Eclipse seems to make pretty nice ones as well

pioneer is about the only one i can honestly comment on though i have the avic n1 and i love it. nav is amazing over a million points of interest you can search for. and fairly easy to use

Louisiana_CRX
11-08-2006, 12:59 AM
I have a Pioneer AVIC Z1 in my 06 Tacoma and that system is great :D The internal Hard Drive makes it very nice...And the Ipod controls work great as well...:) I love the Navigation features very easy to use plus voice controlled...Another neat feature is the vehicle diagnostics....This unit is nothing short of spectacular....:)

lrgnation
11-08-2006, 01:09 AM
avic z1 ftw! its on my list... And i have seen it as low as 1600-1700$