PDA

View Full Version : Official TeamSubGoPoof feedback

BassAddictJ
11-06-2006, 11:40 AM
justin - you the man!

long story short UPS decided to play soccer with the 20.1 he was shipping to me. well even though it took about 2 months, he worked with me and ups and i got a refund +a lil extra. he's good people for sure. thank you for working with me on this justin, it all worked out in the end.

BobbyDD
01-31-2008, 10:43 PM
I bought a Hifonics XXV Gemini from teamsubgopoof , subgopoofsales , (Justin) and recieved it in less than 48 hours. Great communication and shipping/packaging was terrific. Amp was brand new as advertised. Fantastic transaction. Thanks Justin.

stuckinok
01-31-2008, 10:44 PM
bought a 20.1 off him at a insane price and the thing was pretty much mint

PsychoTheRapist
01-31-2008, 10:47 PM
I bought a 12" IA Death Penalty off of Justin, it came blown, so he sent me another one and sold me the motor for one hell of a price.. In short, Justin is good people. I wouldn't hesitate to buy off of him again.

groundpound4200
02-01-2008, 10:50 PM
I bought a Sundown SAZ-1500d from him... took a minute but it was worth it for the price.

adam212
02-02-2008, 12:41 AM
aint this funny mackless daddy aint got nothing to say lol
Ive known justin for 2 yrs now and i have never seen him try to screw anyone over, he's a great person and he will help anyone out anyway he can

BassAddictJ
02-03-2008, 10:23 PM
ya good guy

every now and then things come up in his life and we encounter delays as he's dealing with things. a thing called life lol. good seller :)

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Thanks guys

This can be the thread for people that have actually done business with me

The other guys just like to run their mouth, without doing any kind of transaction with me

:)

iagrdshaka
02-04-2008, 07:16 AM
I bought 2 G31 Yellow Tops from him awhile back. He was a quick to reply to my PM's and a fast shipper. The batteries arrived in excellent shape with a good voltage reading.

Good seller in my book. :D

bimma85
02-04-2008, 02:43 PM
He has some nice prices, but I wouldnt count on getting it for about a month....even if he says it will. If you have a month or two to wait, then go for it.

BassAddictJ
02-24-2008, 06:59 AM
been waiting 3 months for a package and he's been reluctant to get in touch with me dispite a bomardment of phone calls to his cell, house, and parents. spoke to his mom and and sister politely explainign the situation to them and asking them to have him call me. still no ****ing werd from him. last i heard from him he claimed it to be in mail to me...this was 10+ days ago? **** me.....

BassAddictJ
02-24-2008, 06:59 AM
and he was banned from here lol :(

Macklessdaddy
02-24-2008, 12:26 PM
aint this funny mackless daddy aint got nothing to say lol
Ive known justin for 2 yrs now and i have never seen him try to screw anyone over, he's a great person and he will help anyone out anyway he can

I was just waiting on a post like #11,but again everybody will still say how great he is.

djvi0lent
03-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Sorry to bring up a 3 week old thread, but yeah.. he fvcked me too. Bought a IA 20.1 from him that was in "mint" condition. It had a few scratches, and the power and ground input terminals were stripped. I had it repaired, and asked that he pay the repair fee, and he refused and accused me of stripping them myself.. I know better... I don't care how many comps he's been in, or how much 'good' business he's had with people on any of the forums.. the fact is, he fvcked some people around, and in my opinion should be locked up.

sexiewasd
01-04-2009, 11:28 PM
EDITED: problem solved, I was quick to assume that he scammed me, I was wrong and he didn't hesitate to offer me a refund.

DUMPED
01-04-2009, 11:30 PM
a little late on the post bro..
sorry to hear mind you