PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse 8443 shutting down, low voltage??

hzsogood
11-02-2006, 09:34 PM
I have a 8443 in my grand am and when ever i really crank it up itll shut the HU down and then turn it right back on.. Amp is a 1000/1 , stock electrical, never did it with any other HU ive had, or even after swapping it with another eclipse and pioneer.. I have nt got a chach to see what my voltage is at under the hood but , i really dont think this should be happening anyways.. Any suggestions?? Battery is new, ( interstate ) Larger ( 12 ga ground from deck to chassis maybe ? ) Last thing i need at a show is for the deck to shut of during a run or bass race

msimon
11-02-2006, 09:35 PM
I have a 8443 in my grand am and when ever i really crank it up itll shut the HU down and then turn it right back on.. Amp is a 1000/1 , stock electrical, never did it with any other HU ive had, or even after swapping it with another eclipse and pioneer.. I have nt got a chach to see what my voltage is at under the hood but , i really dont think this should be happening anyways.. Any suggestions?? Battery is new, ( interstate ) Larger ( 12 ga ground from deck to chassis maybe ? ) Last thing i need at a show is for the deck to shut of during a run or bass race

The same thing happened to me with my 8053. I tightened up my battery terminal and everything was fine.

hzsogood
11-02-2006, 09:37 PM
The same thing happened to me with my 8053. I tightened up my battery terminal and everything was fine.

everythings tight and new, i bout all new terminals and post clamps.. I think i might need a chassis ground on my deck