PDA

View Full Version : TeamSubGoPoof ?

BassAddictJ
11-02-2006, 06:53 PM
where'd you go man, get in touch with me asap about our ups claim..... ups said they paid you and i really want to knwo whats up with this since ive been haveing touble getting in touch with you the pst few days, you've been great with communication up to this point, so i doubt you're trying to purposely be sketchy.....

i dont wanna make a long story thread about what has happened since we're still in the process of getting things resolved between us with this ups claim. purpose of this thread is to say, CALL ME ASAP, ups says you're paid. if in the next day or 2 things havent changed, then ill list all the deatils, but i dont want to do that and make it seem like im trying to make justin (teamsubgopoof) look bad, cause i dont want that, i just want my $$ ......

NeillBarber
11-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Justin is good to go. Something must be up. Give him a minute.

NeillBarber

saywhat?
11-02-2006, 09:15 PM
im not saying anything about anyone, as im sure hes perfectly fine with this transaction.......but this has happened before with others.....the "trusted" people go south.

Hope all goes smooth, as I am sure it is. Just gotta deal with life as well.

teamsubgopoof
11-02-2006, 10:48 PM
i faxed my thing into ups they said it could be 2 weeks before they paid out...my phone got dropped in a swimming pool we were winterizing so its out of service until i get it back...

But I'm still waiting on that check from UPS....as soon as i get we'll work it out...get on AIM if your online and talk to me about it and we'll get it worked out =)

btnhfan
11-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Hey go here since you dropped your cell phone in a pool. :)

http://www.wikihow.com/Save-a-Wet-Cell-Phone

Im sure everything will work out well for both parties.

BassAddictJ
11-03-2006, 03:13 AM
i talked to justin tonight, we're still working on getting UPS to stop being *****es and pay out. we're both gettin on ups about this. justin has a good rep here and im not too worried about it, especially after talking to him tonight. i was getting nothing but straight to voicemail earlier tonight, but i figured it was something was wrong with his phone.... as i said before i wasnt jumping to accusations, im confident that this will be taken care of.... with this thread he was contacted promptly and i got in touch with him this evening.......we'll keep you guys posted....