PDA

View Full Version : Any bagged cars or trucks?

badandyturbo
10-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Just curious if any of the fellow members have cars or trucks with air setups?

Here's mine.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o44/badandy81/NaviCrew/beach.jpg

fakename
10-26-2006, 01:16 PM
how much did the air ride cost ya? where did you buy it?

badandyturbo
10-26-2006, 01:51 PM
I got most of the parts from Suicide Doors.com. The front end converstion and all the work was done by me and a couple friends. If I had to guess about 8K.

creyc
10-26-2006, 01:55 PM
lol

Why do low riding cars ALWAYS remind me of Cheech and Chong!

Slowd N Throwd
10-26-2006, 01:57 PM
**** man thats nice work
i dont have my truck bagged yet but 3 of my buddys all have their rangers layin frame

badandyturbo
10-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Nice sparks are fun. I have titanium downstairs.

2kchevy06civic
10-26-2006, 02:22 PM
I don't have my truck bagged but I've got a 4"/6" drop sitting in the garage....lol

badandyturbo
10-26-2006, 02:28 PM
Cool what kind of truck is it?

9512ds
10-26-2006, 02:44 PM
the navigator front end looks good man

badandyturbo
10-26-2006, 02:49 PM
Thanks its a 2003 F150 with a 2004 Navi front.

Eugenics
10-26-2006, 03:02 PM
i generally dont dig the whole bagged whip thing, but that was very nicely done, very clean ride. good work man.

bumpin_blazer
10-27-2006, 12:12 AM
the bagging is nice but i'll stop commenting there. friend of mine has an 04' sierra with custom paint job, 22"s and full bag suspension, the 4 15" Atomic AP's and 2 5000.1 atomic amps don't hurt anything either;). here are a few pics:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/bumpin_blazer/Ian.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/bumpin_blazer/Ian2.jpg

bbrownderville
10-27-2006, 01:04 AM
i am building one now.. frame is complete.. i am getting a new top skin put on my cab and getting everything shaved next week prolly... Custom 2 link out back with tubular bridge, along with all air ride tech stuff up front, tubular upper and lower arms. viar compressor, 2 stainless tanks.. looks good imo. did it at my shop. my brother is in <ST>

dleccord
10-27-2006, 01:08 AM
bagged trucks look ****.

2kchevy06civic
10-27-2006, 01:09 AM
Cool what kind of truck is it?

a 2000 chevy silverado. Only problem is I'd have to get different rims that tuck under and stuff. Don't really have the money for that though.

saywhat?
10-27-2006, 07:52 AM
air ride is a trend now it seems among anyone with a truck. (not to the OP) I almost dont wanna slam and BD my old 72 to the doors because i may fit in. Its sad, but i remember 6 years ago, NOONE knew what bags were, and you were in the extreme class if you had them.

saywhat?
10-27-2006, 07:53 AM
i am building one now.. frame is complete.. i am getting a new top skin put on my cab and getting everything shaved next week prolly... Custom 2 link out back with tubular bridge, along with all air ride tech stuff up front, tubular upper and lower arms. viar compressor, 2 stainless tanks.. looks good imo. did it at my shop. my brother is in <ST>

2 links are gay. you must not want articulation at all...good luck.

86yota
10-27-2006, 08:07 AM
96 GMC Sonoma thats bagged..2 link cantilever bags on bottum bars (Ektensive Metal Works). 3/8 bags, 1/2 line and valves, only 4 valves. 18" Giovanas.

http://myspace-564.vo.llnwd.net/00932/46/53/932463564_l.jpg

For sale btw...3500 OBO

oxsign
10-27-2006, 08:08 AM
Heres my old truck...............
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/ATT00002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/ATT00003.jpg
And heres the new one.......
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/169eb45a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/d7badc1a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/bb74b512.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/38866af8.jpg
The blazer still needs alot of work, but it's coming along. :D :cool:

bumpin_blazer
10-27-2006, 10:16 AM
that blazer made me vomit in my mouth a little bit.

oxsign
10-27-2006, 10:21 AM
Thats the good thing about the good 'ol U.S. of A. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. :D

sue bee
10-27-2006, 10:29 AM
Thats the good thing about the good 'ol U.S. of A. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. :D

lol

BassRanger-
10-27-2006, 10:57 AM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/bassranger/MyRangerNicePicTony.jpg

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/bassranger/truckingrass.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/bassranger/truckatcruisefest2006.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/bassranger/dropjawmag.jpg

saywhat?
10-27-2006, 11:03 AM
that blazer made me vomit in my mouth a little bit.

only big trucks and big women come from texas........well....along with steers and ******. i guess you like em all.

dbornotdb
10-27-2006, 11:10 AM
..2 link cantilever bags on bottum bars (Ektensive Metal Works).

It's a lever set-up. Not canti-lever.

I saw that truck at Slam Fest. Took a couple pics of it. It is coming along nicely.

oxsign
10-27-2006, 11:32 AM
Thank man. :cool:

sqhertz
10-27-2006, 12:33 PM
i love dropped blazers :yumyum: ....i wish i never sold mine. :crap: :(
blazinlow.com is kinda worth checking out if you like em...

Rc 415
10-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Its sad, but i remember 6 years ago, NOONE knew what bags were, and you were in the extreme class if you had them.

that might be true in mississippi but where i live bags have been nothing new for a looong time.

oxsign
10-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Ya, i've seen bags on cars/trucks for at lease the pass 10yrs. :cool:

califrog310
10-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Nice rides guys I was thinking about putting bags on my truck but now Im leaning more towards lifting my truck but with school and these **** bills its hard to save up $$ for all that stuff.

bumpin_blazer
10-27-2006, 04:34 PM
only big trucks and big women come from texas........well....along with steers and ******. i guess you like em all.

spoken like someone who's obviously never been to UT campus. only 1 campus out of the 75-100 that i've been to with better women and that's florida.

i don't like the color it looks cheap it might look nice down the road but me personally i think bagging a truck/car is the last step. paint/rims/audio come first then bag it.

oxsign
10-27-2006, 04:48 PM
spoken like someone who's obviously never been to UT campus. only 1 campus out of the 75-100 that i've been to with better women and that's florida.

i don't like the color it looks cheap it might look nice down the road but me personally i think bagging a truck/car is the last step. paint/rims/audio come first then bag it.The "paint" as you call it, is primer, The rims are there 20"s, the audio is there 2 15" RL-p's, etc. etc. etc., and the body work is being done as we speak, thus the shaved handles, anttena, 3rd brake light, tail gate, frenched license plate, roll pan, etc. Anything else you would like to know? ;)

bumpin_blazer
10-27-2006, 05:18 PM
The "paint" as you call it, is primer, The rims are there 20"s, the audio is there 2 15" RL-p's, etc. etc. etc., and the body work is being done as we speak, thus the shaved handles, anttena, 3rd brake light, tail gate, frenched license plate, roll pan, etc. Anything else you would like to know? ;)

i know it's primer that's what made me vomit lol. thanks for clearing it up though i see WAY to many cars here that do what you're doing(close to it) but leave the body kit unpainted and as primer. i shall retract and rephrase my statement upon further pictures.

oxsign
10-27-2006, 05:22 PM
:cool:

acold7dusta
10-27-2006, 06:35 PM
i know it's primer that's what made me vomit lol. thanks for clearing it up though i see WAY to many cars here that do what you're doing(close to it) but leave the body kit unpainted and as primer. i shall retract and rephrase my statement upon further pictures.

i dont think you realize how long body work takes. most people including myself (on my muscle car) do their own body work and you just drive it untill the next time you have free time, then work on it some more, untill one day its finally done, and you can paint it, and acctually give a somewhat large wow factor. just tryin to tell you that to do these things right, it takes a very long time and most people simply cant put there vehicle off the road for that long. plus at the end it looks:yumyum: if done right

bumpin_blazer
10-27-2006, 08:08 PM
i dont think you realize how long body work takes. most people including myself (on my muscle car) do their own body work and you just drive it untill the next time you have free time, then work on it some more, untill one day its finally done, and you can paint it, and acctually give a somewhat large wow factor. just tryin to tell you that to do these things right, it takes a very long time and most people simply cant put there vehicle off the road for that long. plus at the end it looks:yumyum: if done right

the 2 tone ext. cab sierra with 22"s on page 1, i helped do all that work so trust me i know how long it takes lol. the nice thing was i had unilimited use of orange soda while working on that truck as my friend bought like 10 2 litre bottles lol.

saywhat?
10-27-2006, 10:36 PM

i don't like the color it looks cheap it might look nice down the road but me personally i think bagging a truck/car is the last step. paint/rims/audio come first then bag it.

i lived in orlando for 11 years. i know what a beautiful woman looks like :) their not in texas thats for **** sure.

and, paint is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS the last step *******. wtf are you gunna get a 6000 dollar paint job, only to throw sparks on it doing the frame work.

saywhat?
10-27-2006, 10:38 PM

spoken like a true idiot.

ITS A MINITRUCK!!!!!! let alone one that lays frame hard as ****. it gets DRUG ON THE HIGHWAY THROWING 20+ feet of sparks...........wtf is paint??? lol

you see what we call UNDER CONSTRUCTION cars. something people seem to not follor the concept of more times than they do.

saywhat?
10-27-2006, 10:39 PM
the 2 tone ext. cab sierra with 22"s on page 1, i helped do all that work so trust me i know how long it takes lol. the nice thing was i had unilimited use of orange soda while working on that truck as my friend bought like 10 2 litre bottles lol.

what exactly did u do to the truck? shave a handle? lol, replace a rocker?

edit: i take that back.........theres hardly any (if any) real body work done.

Death By Bass
10-27-2006, 10:41 PM
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3192/heheix0.jpg

saywhat?
10-27-2006, 10:43 PM
that pic shows nothing. could be some fat mexican girls in the back for all we know.

pitbull12888
10-27-2006, 10:45 PM
and theres a jack in the pic? lol is this car bagged or just lowered?

LeofromtheH
10-27-2006, 10:45 PM

aaahahaha:laugh: :rolleyes:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3192/heheix0.jpg

nice try, i remember a thread saying something about replacing springs, so ATM it had no suspension:p:
but maybe i'm wrong:uhoh:

Death By Bass
10-27-2006, 10:46 PM
aaahahaha:laugh: :rolleyes:

nice try, i remember a thread saying something about replacing springs, so ATM it had no suspension:p:
but maybe i'm wrong:uhoh:

lol, yeah, no suspension at all... hahahha :p:

bumpin_blazer
10-28-2006, 01:47 AM

stripped the car and prepped it for paint and painted the truck, helped as much as i could with taking off the bed and running wires and actually installing the lines for the compressor and switches. i did what i could as i have limited knowledge on bagging a truck but i can say that i helped as much as possible.

bumpin_blazer
10-28-2006, 01:50 AM
i lived in orlando for 11 years. i know what a beautiful woman looks like :) their not in texas thats for **** sure.

and, paint is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS the last step *******. wtf are you gunna get a 6000 dollar paint job, only to throw sparks on it doing the frame work.

you are calling me a ******* and insulting me at least try and type a word in correclty. "their" isn't the proper use of the word try "they're" next time. i hate morons who attempt to cut someone down and can't do it correctly.

i need not comment on the women in Tx as you're able to make your own observation. i've never heard a complaint about the college women in Tx so you must know more than me right? :rolleyes:

bumpin_blazer
10-28-2006, 01:52 AM
spoken like a true idiot.

ITS A MINITRUCK!!!!!! let alone one that lays frame hard as ****. it gets DRUG ON THE HIGHWAY THROWING 20+ feet of sparks...........wtf is paint??? lol

you see what we call UNDER CONSTRUCTION cars. something people seem to not follor the concept of more times than they do.

wait a second a blazer is a minitruck? last i checked it's an SUV so if you backwards people from mississippi call those minitrucks more power to you.

you're right though i don't "follor" the concept, i do however follow the concept of a car under construction. the ownere didn't say if it was or wasn't in his original post so i was left to assume. he clarified the blazer and i took back what i said didn't I? what's your problem with me or are you jus a general douchebag?

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 09:20 AM
you are calling me a ******* and insulting me at least try and type a word in correclty. "their" isn't the proper use of the word try "they're" next time. i hate morons who attempt to cut someone down and can't do it correctly.

i need not comment on the women in Tx as you're able to make your own observation. i've never heard a complaint about the college women in Tx so you must know more than me right? :rolleyes:

right.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 09:23 AM
wait a second a blazer is a minitruck? last i checked it's an SUV so if you backwards people from mississippi call those minitrucks more power to you.

you're right though i don't "follor" the concept, i do however follow the concept of a car under construction. the ownere didn't say if it was or wasn't in his original post so i was left to assume. he clarified the blazer and i took back what i said didn't I? what's your problem with me or are you jus a general douchebag?

yes....a blazer IS a minitruck. your close minded opinion on it haveing to be a TRUCK is wrong. minitruckin magazine over the years has featured TONS and TONS of blazers. The blazerado for example, was just featured a COUPLE MONTHS AGO!

and, im not a "mississippian" by choice, so before you go talk about someone and the place they reside....know your facts. If you cant figure out on your own (on your own meaning no help from others if you couldnt understand....) that this blazer was a work in progress (under construction) you need not be in the automotive field at all. take up knitting little *****.

bumpin_blazer
10-28-2006, 10:50 AM
man no suprise that you're 19 you act like some punk kid who thinks his **** doesn't stink. i never once said anything about your car so get off your high horse and stop acting like the website bully and get a life. if you want to talk **** come do it here don't type it out over the internet that's just childish.

badandyturbo
10-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Nothing like a little southern rivalry. Lets have a drag-off.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 11:09 AM
man no suprise that you're 19 you act like some punk kid who thinks his **** doesn't stink. i never once said anything about your car so get off your high horse and stop acting like the website bully and get a life. if you want to talk **** come do it here don't type it out over the internet that's just childish.

never once did i say u said anything about my ride....i just hate retarded people like you. not on a high-horse at all.......just informing you that your wrong ;)

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Nothing like a little southern rivalry. Lets have a drag-off.

gotta do my frame swap before that can happen.....soon enough....soon enough.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 11:11 AM
just seems that mr bumpin blazer here thinks you have to have an s10 size truck to be a minitrucker.......which is just funny.

badandyturbo
10-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Most of my crew considers any truck or car with bags a minitruck. It just slang lingo.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 11:18 AM
Most of my crew considers any truck or car with bags a minitruck. It just slang lingo.

exactly ;)

im building a fullsize old school, and i tell people that its a minitruck, with hot rod inspiration. yet when they see it all they say is "bad *** but i thought u said it was a mini".............noobs.

badandyturbo
10-28-2006, 11:20 AM
I also have a classic. I am gonna start work on my 67 Suburban soon.

UndercoverPunk
10-28-2006, 11:20 AM
Both of you, Bumpin and Saywhat, are homos.

Shut the **** up or take it to PMs.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Both of you, Bumpin and Saywhat, are homos.

Shut the **** up or take it to PMs.

or.....we could talk in this thread, as it is on topic with the post.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 11:22 AM
I also have a classic. I am gonna start work on my 67 Suburban soon.

my buddy is building one. bagged and rockered on 22 custom cuts. its gunna be clean as ****.

UndercoverPunk
10-28-2006, 11:27 AM
or.....we could talk in this thread, as it is on topic with the post.

You two talking **** about each other is on topic... sweet.

SilverSquared
10-28-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm about to be bagged. Got the full setup, just havent done it yet.
12 gallon tank
2 - ViAir 480s
4 - Slam Specialties RE7s
8 - ASCO 1/2" 400 psi valves
AVS 9 switchbox
2 - 300 psi dual needle gauges
1 - 300 psi single needle gauges
Front bag cups, 4" upper, 2" lower.
Cantilever setup in rear.

Might be trading the 480s for an EDC soon. He wants to put a supercharger on his Escalade, and the EDC is in the way. I think its a york 209 or 210. Fairly new as well. So, hopefully by the end of the year my truck is done. You can see what it looks like now in my links below.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 11:46 AM
You two talking **** about each other is on topic... sweet.

i thought so too ;)

badandyturbo
10-28-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm about to be bagged. Got the full setup, just havent done it yet.
12 gallon tank
2 - ViAir 480s
4 - Slam Specialties RE7s
8 - ASCO 1/2" 400 psi valves
AVS 9 switchbox
2 - 300 psi dual needle gauges
1 - 300 psi single needle gauges
Front bag cups, 4" upper, 2" lower.
Cantilever setup in rear.

Might be trading the 480s for an EDC soon. He wants to put a supercharger on his Escalade, and the EDC is in the way. I think its a york 209 or 210. Fairly new as well. So, hopefully by the end of the year my truck is done. You can see what it looks like now in my links below.

What is this set up going on? The Esclade?
I have almost the same setup now but I have 2 Viair 450's and a 4 link.

oxsign
10-28-2006, 12:01 PM
Enough talk, more pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

badandyturbo
10-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Enough talk, more pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Haha you are on flarides.com right.

yne721
10-28-2006, 12:12 PM

the only reason they do paint in the middle on car shows is because they have a deadline.

paint should ALWAYS be done last.

oxsign
10-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Haha you are on flarides.com right.Yup, you too?

jeeper07
10-28-2006, 12:24 PM
more pics !

badandyturbo
10-28-2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah I am.
And here ya go Jeeper
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o44/badandy81/NaviCrew/IMG_2357.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o44/badandy81/NaviCrew/front.jpg

bumpin_blazer
10-28-2006, 01:35 PM
again, all i said was commenting on the paint, and that i hate seeing cars in just primer. it could be worse though, you could have a 05' 300C with a candy wraper paint job that claims it is a billion dollar job, see link for details:http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=211145363&dealer_id=58712489&car_year=2006&search_type=both&num_records=25&make=DODGE&model=DODCHAR&transmission=&distance=0&address=92308&make2=&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&bkms=1161488849758&max_price=600000&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=40000&body_code=0&end_year=2007&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=1926

to saywhat, you're on a high horse but again shut up or take it elsewhere as i was commenting on a car you made it personal like a little kid would go figure.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 01:43 PM
not personal....just flat wrong. misinformation is the key to making the minitruckin scene look like hoolums and gangbangers, when in fact the majority of us work hard for the money we dump into our rides.

your the guy on the news sayin :OMG they tore up my concrete, and popped up my reflectors with their TRUCK! omg! these people need to be arrested!"

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 01:45 PM
as for pics.....
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/68f100/marz68/000_2614.jpg
Marcelino at IFcustom is building a 68 f100 like mine (mine is a 72) and i SHOULD be sitting like this by next christmas. :) tootaloo :)

96MaxGLE
10-28-2006, 01:55 PM
again, all i said was commenting on the paint, and that i hate seeing cars in just primer. it could be worse though, you could have a 05' 300C with a candy wraper paint job that claims it is a billion dollar job, see link for details:http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=211145363&dealer_id=58712489&car_year=2006&search_type=both&num_records=25&make=DODGE&model=DODCHAR&transmission=&distance=0&address=92308&make2=&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&bkms=1161488849758&max_price=600000&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=40000&body_code=0&end_year=2007&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=1926

That car is hideous! Great way to ruin a charger

bumpin_blazer
10-28-2006, 02:58 PM
not personal....just flat wrong. misinformation is the key to making the minitruckin scene look like hoolums and gangbangers, when in fact the majority of us work hard for the money we dump into our rides.

your the guy on the news sayin :OMG they tore up my concrete, and popped up my reflectors with their TRUCK! omg! these people need to be arrested!"

where are you getting this information? i've seen and thought bagged trucks were a good mod since you were 10. do i think that people should drag 20ft of their car on a city street probably not keep it to parking lots :D.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 03:11 PM
where are you getting this information? i've seen and thought bagged trucks were a good mod since you were 10. do i think that people should drag 20ft of their car on a city street probably not keep it to parking lots :D.

parkin lot dragging? wtf? who does that?

its called layin out at 80-90 mph. do it big or go home.

bumpin_blazer
10-28-2006, 03:29 PM
i don't care if you **** up the concrete but being ignorant is no excuse either. oh well you're in mississippi it fits.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 03:34 PM
i don't care if you **** up the concrete but being ignorant is no excuse either. oh well you're in mississippi it fits.

is ignorance not what u just portrayed......?

ohwell your right though. the people here ****. i was born here........but im not FROM here. im FROM orlando florida....home of the finest spanish females :)

bbrownderville
10-28-2006, 03:39 PM
2 links are gay. you must not want articulation at all...good luck.

2 links r great for people that dont wanna hit sides.. my old truck did sides and i wasnt impressed so i stayed with a two link.. best decision i ever made.. built and installed by the arkansas chapter president of Severed Ties.

saywhat?
10-28-2006, 03:57 PM
good for you.......but read up on how suspension needs to work. you have NO play really if one wheels hits a larger pothole or anything like that,or a large bump. its literally a solid axle. they dont use them.....ever really for a reason.

bbrownderville
10-28-2006, 04:14 PM
rear suspension is always up to interpritation.. mine is identical to the Extensive Metalworks kit and it seems to suite their company and customers well so i dont think i should ever have any problems.

regal8r
10-28-2006, 04:20 PM
Heres my old truck...............
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/ATT00002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/ATT00003.jpg
And heres the new one.......
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/169eb45a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/d7badc1a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/oxsign/bb74b512.jpg
The blazer still needs alot of work, but it's coming along. :D :cool:

I SEE FRAME!! http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ohnoes.gif

oxsign
10-28-2006, 04:26 PM
I know, a stock floor body drop is next on the list. ;)

regal8r
10-28-2006, 04:43 PM
I know, a stock floor body drop is next on the list. ;)

:naughty: :naughty:

DeViOuSoNe
10-28-2006, 11:24 PM
x2

bumpin_blazer
10-29-2006, 01:12 PM
I SEE FRAME!!

you might want to e careful or saywhat will come tell you how you're wrong and you're an idiot.

packerfan
10-29-2006, 02:29 PM
my buddy is building one. bagged and rockered on 22 custom cuts. its gunna be clean as ****.

Let me put this english for all the non-hillibillies out there.

"My Buddy is building one, Bagged and laying rocker on custom 22" rims, Its going to be very nice."

Stop acting like you know everything, you did that in the turbo thread and got pwnt....and you are in this thread too, do you ever learn to just shut your mouth?

saywhat?
10-29-2006, 03:03 PM
you might want to e careful or saywhat will come tell you how you're wrong and you're an idiot.

only idiot in here is you....sorry to say.

saywhat?
10-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Let me put this english for all the non-hillibillies out there.

"My Buddy is building one, Bagged and laying rocker on custom 22" rims, Its going to be very nice."

Stop acting like you know everything, you did that in the turbo thread and got pwnt....and you are in this thread too, do you ever learn to just shut your mouth?

because i use terms that are used in the mini truckin scene...."rockered" "custom custs" and "clean" im a hillbilly? LOL far from it douche bag

bumpin_blazer
10-29-2006, 04:00 PM
seriously saywhat grow up. i'll say you probably know more than i do about bagged trucks good for you that makes your life sooooooooooo easy right? seriously kid grow up i have more important things than dragging a groove 20ft long on the highway, i spend my time productively how do you spend it?

oxsign
10-29-2006, 04:20 PM
seriously saywhat grow up. LOL, you tell him to grow up, yet your the one that brought it all up by quoting regal8r saying "you might want to e careful or saywhat will come tell you how you're wrong and you're an idiot.". :waycrazy: We went almost a full day without anyone acting silly till you posted up. Both of you give a rest already, and post pix up. :furious:

badandyturbo
10-29-2006, 04:27 PM
I second the day without the bi*ching. Yo Oxsign when are you comming down to the Palm Beaches. I want to hear you wang.

saywhat?
10-29-2006, 04:32 PM
seriously saywhat grow up. i'll say you probably know more than i do about bagged trucks good for you that makes your life sooooooooooo easy right? seriously kid grow up i have more important things than dragging a groove 20ft long on the highway, i spend my time productively how do you spend it?

building/installing systems and building my 71 f100.......as well as going to school full time and working what amount that i can.

oxsign
10-29-2006, 04:32 PM
Wow, i've never been down that way. I'll have to make a trip out of it one weekend. :cool:

saywhat?
10-29-2006, 04:34 PM
I second the day without the bi*ching. Yo Oxsign when are you comming down to the Palm Beaches. I want to hear you wang.

i wanna hear my design too :(

oxsign
10-29-2006, 04:38 PM
I may be changing it very soon here.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192303

bumpin_blazer
10-29-2006, 05:07 PM
building/installing systems and building my 71 f100.......as well as going to school full time and working what amount that i can.

it was more of a rhetorical question not sure if i laid though out thick enough for you. i feel sorry for your english teacher with the wording you've used in this and every other thread i've seen you post in.

bumpin_blazer
10-29-2006, 05:07 PM
LOL, you tell him to grow up, yet your the one that brought it all up by quoting regal8r saying "you might want to e careful or saywhat will come tell you how you're wrong and you're an idiot.". :waycrazy: We went almost a full day without anyone acting silly till you posted up. Both of you give a rest already, and post pix up. :furious:

it's sunday and i'm the mood to tick off little kids on the net, it's quite fun from time to time :D.

Eugenics
10-29-2006, 05:09 PM
We're on the internet, just fyi.

packerfan
10-30-2006, 06:08 PM

Ya just said it was a 72'. And i know plenty of people in the mini truckin scene that use ENGLISH when talking about their truck. Get off your high horse, you know piddily compared to most people i know about anything you think your a master at. Good bye.

saywhat?
10-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Ya just said it was a 72'. And i know plenty of people in the mini truckin scene that use ENGLISH when talking about their truck. Get off your high horse, you know piddily compared to most people i know about anything you think your a master at. Good bye.

so hitting a key wrong, my fault. and im not on a high horse, i know i dont know much to a lot of people. thats why I ask thats of questions to those who do know more than I do. I just hate when people spew misinformation.

dbornotdb
10-30-2006, 10:36 PM
Here are the pics of my minitruck Blazer...........

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Jon_Blazer.jpg

That was the last time I drove it, some 2 years ago.

It is actually more stripped down than this pic shows. It has nothing inside it and half the engine gone. Waiting for some love from me and a welder........

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_blazer_shell.jpg

We have 2 trucks in front of it. I will be getting a traditional body drop and my own designed custom 4 link in the rear along with a standard front bag job.

Here are some pics of some of the other rides just out of the shop...... for now that is.

Ryans 4 door Blazer. Stock floor, Impala dash, old *** seats, so on and so on........

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_ryans_shop.jpg

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_slam_136.JPG

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_slam_137.JPG

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_slam_139.jpg

This is Nates c10. I did all the body work on this truck. It still has a ways to go.

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_nate_layed_out.jpg

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_slam_01.jpg

I had a hand in this van.......

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/dbornotdb/vansideanglepainted.jpg

bumpin_blazer
10-30-2006, 11:02 PM
so hitting a key wrong, my fault. and im not on a high horse, i know i dont know much to a lot of people. thats why I ask thats of questions to those who do know more than I do. I just hate when people spew misinformation.

yet you jumped on my back and i don't believe i "spewed" any wrong information, as you put it.

bumpin_blazer
10-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Here are the pics of my minitruck Blazer...........

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Jon_Blazer.jpg

That was the last time I drove it, some 2 years ago.

It is actually more stripped down than this pic shows. It has nothing inside it and half the engine gone. Waiting for some love from me and a welder........

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_blazer_shell.jpg

We have 2 trucks in front of it. I will be getting a traditional body drop and my own designed custom 4 link in the rear along with a standard front bag job.

Here are some pics of some of the other rides just out of the shop...... for now that is.

Ryans 4 door Blazer. Stock floor, Impala dash, old *** seats, so on and so on........

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_ryans_shop.jpg

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_slam_136.JPG

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_slam_137.JPG

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_slam_139.jpg

This is Nates c10. I did all the body work on this truck. It still has a ways to go.

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_nate_layed_out.jpg

http://epicenterdesigns.com/photo-gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_slam_01.jpg

I had a hand in this van.......

the minivan looks good for a minivan:D. the matte black blazer with red interior looks good as but i'm wondering, what else do you plan on doing to it?

AJē06
10-30-2006, 11:26 PM

Sweet van! ;)

bumpin_blazer
10-30-2006, 11:33 PM
to ajz-finally finished my headlights, installed the luminics 6000k fogs ;).

UndercoverPunk
10-30-2006, 11:48 PM
What are some good referance sites to learn about air suspension setups. I have every intention of bagging the wagon... and I'd like to atleast be faimiliar with what I'm having done.

Looking for information about different rear suspension styles, general system setup, and some information about body dropping and such would be sweet to.

Or you could ignore me or call me a ****ing idiot, that's cool too.

dbornotdb
10-31-2006, 12:07 AM
What are some good referance sites to learn about air suspension setups. I have every intention of bagging the wagon... and I'd like to atleast be faimiliar with what I'm having done.

Looking for information about different rear suspension styles, general system setup, and some information about body dropping and such would be sweet to.

No way man. Everyone has to learn somehow.
Although they are not dorectly related to your specific vehicle, www.s10forum.com has alot of very good info.
There is http://www.airridetalk.com as well as www.bagginit.com too.
www.blazinlow.com has alot of info on it and is not quite as cocky as those on the s10 forum are.

I would also mention www.streetsourcemag.com but I see more questions than answers posted there.

jeeper07
10-31-2006, 12:08 AM
this stuff is cool as hell... i dont really have a car that would look good with it right now tho...

dbornotdb
10-31-2006, 12:10 AM
the minivan looks good for a minivan:D. the matte black blazer with red interior looks good as but i'm wondering, what else do you plan on doing to it?

Well that one belongs to Ryan and I am not 100% sure on all his plans. He keeps things to himself so he doesn't get 1 up'ed.

UndercoverPunk
10-31-2006, 12:26 AM
No way man. Everyone has to learn somehow.
Although they are not dorectly related to your specific vehicle, www.s10forum.com (http://www.s10forum.com) has alot of very good info.
There is http://www.airridetalk.com as well as www.bagginit.com (http://www.bagginit.com) too.
www.blazinlow.com (http://www.blazinlow.com) has alot of info on it and is not quite as cocky as those on the s10 forum are.

I would also mention www.streetsourcemag.com (http://www.streetsourcemag.com) but I see more questions than answers posted there.

Thanks guy, appreciated! :D

badandyturbo
10-31-2006, 11:17 AM
Hey "dbornotdb" I saw your rides at SlamFest. They looked real nice. Keep up the good work.

saywhat?
10-31-2006, 08:12 PM
jon knows his ****, and does **** good work too.

that impala dash in that blazer looks dope, did you do the work?

also who did the striping... :)

68rustbucket
10-31-2006, 11:16 PM
Canyon taillights on the van?

SATX210
10-31-2006, 11:24 PM
parkin lot dragging? wtf? who does that?
its called layin out at 80-90 mph. do it big or go home.

first of all i have owned many cars/trucks. some bagged and BD'd and some hydro'd up. if you want to go big then dragging at 80mph is not the way to do it.
catching 5+feet of vertical height while doing 70 on the freeway with an all chrome undercarriage is doin it BIG!
BTW i like everysingle truck in this thread whether you consider it a truck or not and Saywhat? how can you do bodywork/bag cars when awhile ago you kept saying you couldnt install because you were a cripple? yes, most ppl work hard for their money, but others are just mommas boys like yourself.

bumpin_blazer
10-31-2006, 11:54 PM
and here i was thinking when i saw an email saying SATX210 replied i figured it was to bust my balls lol. what is going on in this crazy world.:D

lamont1
11-01-2006, 12:04 AM

lokk on www.layitlow.com they have plenty of people with bags and hydraulics:D and check out www.chevybombs.com to .all of you guys have nice rides by the way.i am also working on my ride at this moment also,money issues:crap:

oxsign
11-01-2006, 07:16 AM
Canyon taillights on the van?Those are caddy tails on the van along with the front clip. :cool:

saywhat?
11-01-2006, 07:37 AM
first of all i have owned many cars/trucks. some bagged and BD'd and some hydro'd up. if you want to go big then dragging at 80mph is not the way to do it.
catching 5+feet of vertical height while doing 70 on the freeway with an all chrome undercarriage is doin it BIG!
BTW i like everysingle truck in this thread whether you consider it a truck or not and Saywhat? how can you do bodywork/bag cars when awhile ago you kept saying you couldnt install because you were a cripple? yes, most ppl work hard for their money, but others are just mommas boys like yourself.

i said i had bad knees, not that i was crippled dumb****. ive been doing body work for years, and will be swapping frames/bagging my truck as I get the money. As far as being a mommas boy.........***** that I get **** you cant eh? Jealousy Woes.

saywhat?
11-01-2006, 08:09 AM
and your little "your only doin it big if you hoppin 6+ feet down the highway" ...........thats lowriders, not minitrucks. so therefore your point is void.

im not trying to argue with anyone...**** was said that was wrong, so i tried to make it right. then this douchebag comes and makes it personal (for whatever reason). When my truck is layed out, and sittin right, ill post it up..its no quick process by any means.

SATX210
11-01-2006, 09:28 AM
i said i had bad knees, not that i was crippled dumb****. ive been doing body work for years, and will be swapping frames/bagging my truck as I get the money. As far as being a mommas boy.........***** that I get **** you cant eh? Jealousy Woes.

no jealousy. want me to post more pics of my pocket change? you STFU after that so you would again. you dont own **** so shaddup. your excuses run short mister "i cant install because me klegs are weak and i cant stand too long or crawl around a car" i do bodywork as well and thats why i am an installer because for what body guys get paid its too much work. i install and pull 14-22 an hour and thats good enough thru college

SATX210
11-01-2006, 09:29 AM
and here i was thinking when i saw an email saying SATX210 replied i figured it was to bust my balls lol. what is going on in this crazy world.:D

no beef between you and i knee-grow. we are texans and we gotta keep the peace even if i hate you:naughty:

dbornotdb
11-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Hey "dbornotdb" I saw your rides at SlamFest. They looked real nice. Keep up the good work.

I just work on them periodically. Ryan has done most of the 4 door Blazer by himself. The others I worked alot on.

I don't want anyone to get the impression Iown them or did all the work myself.

that impala dash in that blazer looks dope, did you do the work?

also who did the striping... :)

Ryan did the dash himself. It is sectioned and chopped to fit in there. I tryed to get him to let me finish it up before Slam Fest, but he was good with what he had for now.
The striping was done by a guy in their club, Acrophobia, at the show.

dbornotdb
11-01-2006, 09:38 AM
Canyon taillights on the van?

Those are caddy tails on the van along with the front clip. :cool:

oxsign is correct. Caddy lights molded in.

bumpin_blazer
11-01-2006, 12:16 PM
no beef between you and i knee-grow. we are texans and we gotta keep the peace even if i hate you:naughty:

hey everyone i know either loves me or hates me lol. my personality is just that way, luckily more people love me than hate me or so i've found out.

saywhat?
11-01-2006, 12:24 PM
no jealousy. want me to post more pics of my pocket change? you STFU after that so you would again. you dont own **** so shaddup. your excuses run short mister "i cant install because me klegs are weak and i cant stand too long or crawl around a car" i do bodywork as well and thats why i am an installer because for what body guys get paid its too much work. i install and pull 14-22 an hour and thats good enough thru college

no, i cant crawl around a car all day your right....and thats not my fault. having a CONDITION, is not something i can control. I may be getting a job at a body shop shortly, if they need the help. I can spray decent, and I do **** good with the body work experience I have. Insurance work, is not a huge deal to take on, nor custom work. Once I get gas for my welder, I will be on my way with some minor body work with the truck. I may get some new bedsides for it, as I need the front half passenger side. Hopefully next year I can start at a job doing eletrical work as the field is huge here, making as much as you, or more depending on the work needing to be done. I am going to be going to school for an associates in applied science (elec. tech.) so we shall see from there.

lowrollin70gmc
11-08-2006, 02:11 AM
Okay, back to the original thread. Bagged rides.

Here's mine. FBSS 3/8" valves. 3 gallon tank. Tip to everyone, do not purchase from AIM Industries, I was cheap and did and regret every dollar I spent. Three weeks chasing leaks and blowing two air compressors did not justify cheaping out. I have heard many good reviews about suicidedoors.com and my working compressor is from them. Reasonable, quality, and great customer service.

Here are some pics.

PS (two links can hit some sides, just depends on how long the arms are)

Also, the truck will be redone frame wise with new crossmembers (homemade), bag mounts, crossmember section, notch, and a few other surprises. But that has to wait a while until some $ can be spent on something other than an education.

So far the vehicles I've seen on this thread have been sweet. I miss my white 2dr Jimmy (now blue and my dad's).

badandyturbo
11-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Nice truck. I have had good luck with suicidedoors.com.

anaheim drew
05-03-2007, 03:07 AM
Here is my 2005 Ford F150 "BLACK CHROME"
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/anaheim_drew/bc1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/anaheim_drew/P1010011.jpg

azbass
05-03-2007, 10:10 AM
^ that F150 looks really great!

well done

Lon77
05-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Being new to car audio I did not have anything to add to the site, until now.

Here is my bagged 84 GMC Sierra. I have Air Ride Tech. strong arms on the front and Air Ride Tech. 4 bar in the rear. For supply I'm using one Viar 450 compressor two Air Ride Big Red valves and a 5 gallon tank. I'm redoing all the of rear suspension and moving the tank and compressor from under the floor to between the frame rails in the back. When I first did the airride I had no idea how loud the compressor is. And the first time I took my grandad out for errands he almost had a heart atttack when the compressor turned on.

dyabolical
05-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Lowered trucks make baby Jesus QQ.

anaheim drew
05-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Lowered trucks make baby Jesus QQ.

QQ??

dyabolical
05-05-2007, 06:37 PM
QQ is crying....the little tag at the bottom are tears...

Sorry, it is a gamer thing..not sure why i posted that.

9512ds
05-05-2007, 06:38 PM
nerd

dyabolical
05-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Sadly yes....

Oh well.

Loud3
05-05-2007, 06:48 PM
good for you.......but read up on how suspension needs to work. you have NO play really if one wheels hits a larger pothole or anything like that,or a large bump. its literally a solid axle. they dont use them.....ever really for a reason.

IF builds most of their trucks with 2-links.

Loud3
05-05-2007, 06:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrOETxl5K0c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLMfJ0ehQaM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-2h9E3xkc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywzYZNfc_x4

Loud3
05-05-2007, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSkMwjVGz6U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFn5lCu_kEU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W2uXve9xHA

Loud3