PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas

Fattony911
10-25-2006, 10:11 AM
i dont know to much about doing speakers and what not but my bro just put me up to the challenge to install new speakers in his car after he blew them. ill talk more after schhool bell just rang

DejaWiz
10-25-2006, 10:45 AM
When you get back, please let us know a few things (and I'm sure you were planning on listing this kinda stuff anyway):

1. Price range.
2. Amp that will be running them.
3. Size.
4. Mounting locations.
5. Any of his personal preferences (strong midbass, silk or alum tweets, etc).

Fattony911
10-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Alrigfht thanks that makes it easier im still not home but i can give you this info he wants his music to be loud but im not sure if he wants an amp maybe just run it off the deck one of my questions is can i just upgrade some of the stock speakers like the 6x9's or do i need to do all of them? anyways ill get the sizes to you guys when i get home btw he mostly listens to techno and some oldies i think i'd like to do all the speakers except for the tweeters if that possible and do i need an aftermarket deck? Anyways thanks

Fattony911
10-25-2006, 01:14 PM
oh price range is about 300-400 but he doesn't want to go over board not even dure if he wants a sub maybe some strong midbass anyways ill get the sizes to you all when i get home