PDA

View Full Version : Polk MMC vs. MM6?

SRim23
10-22-2006, 09:18 PM
It was to my understanding that the polk momo mmc's were better than the polk momo mm6 series but im looking online for them and every website i find has the mm6 like 200 dollars more than the MMC.

can someone enlighten me and tell me which are supposed to be higher quality... and why do all websites have them price like 450-700 dollars but on ebay you can get them for 150 ha ha just curious on that one but wanna know which ones are better so i know which to buy

the car i purchased had the mm6 in front and the mmc in back and they blew looking to replace them... just the tweets in front blew completely and the tweets in back were crackling but all the mids are still ok. please help me out here

Jared530
10-23-2006, 12:32 AM
I also would like to know is the MOMO MMC's are decent speakers, their are some on ebay right now for like 40$

MBrock4u
10-23-2006, 04:58 AM
From experience, everthing I have heard form Polk Audio is very good. I run Polk momo's 6.5 coax for front stage and have the Polk tweets on the way. They deliver a smooth natural sound. They are not harsh, but very sweet sounding. Good stuff!

SRim23
10-23-2006, 06:57 PM
well i know that they are good what i want to know is what is the difference in the m6 and the mmc is the mmc the the most currient version of the mm6? it threw me off because on a few websites the mm6 were like 200 dollars more than the mmc so i just got confused