PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Profi Phase plug or Dynaudio 240MKII

CELLERBR
10-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Torn between these 2 comp sets ATM....I am looking for exceptional Clarity Strong Midbass (not overbaring but strong) Agressive midrange, Somewhat laidback tweets (hate to use the term laidback should say non peaky or smooth w/some balls LOL). I listen to 98% rock, all types of rock, mostly older rock such as Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Black Sabbath, to Metallica, Ozzy, All the way to newer stuff one of my fav. newer bands being Audioslave. Which of the 2 would you guys reccomend....Money up to price of the Profis in no object...Get much more then them it becomes much more of an object LOL:naughty:

CELLERBR
10-20-2006, 12:14 PM
Nevermind now....Doesnt matter what you think LOL Lukas just called back and I ordered the Rainbow CS265 Profi Phase Plugs

azngotskills
10-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Why did you decide those over the dynaudios, besides the fact that Lukas called you? :)

CELLERBR
10-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Why did you decide those over the dynaudios, besides the fact that Lukas called you? :)
LOL just reading up on them here and a couple other places. Seemed like both were GREAT Components and sounded like the Profi's would fit what I needed a little better....Hope so....