PDA

View Full Version : help with box plans????

mutt_hollon
10-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Ok...i figured since i already have one L7 and a SQL setup would be hard with this sub and i can get them cheap...my friend is a dealer and gets them for me at price...why not just go for a spl street banger/ daily driver......my problem is my friend from back home is like 4 hrs away and i wont be going home till like x-mass.....so i want to make a new box for my single L7 12"...it's in a ****** pre fab box now....2.5 cubes befor port and sub and tuned to 43 hz...ouch...

i need some plans for a single L7 12" and would like to make it 3.25 cubes after sub and port and tuned to 32 hz.....any help would be nice and i thank u.....

oh yeah...this is my first box....should i leave it the MDF wood color or sand it and paint it...

oh and i guss you might want to know the box is going in a s-10 extended cab truck...i want to fire the sub and port up...(if that would be best) what do you guys think... i have plans for 2 12" in 6 cubes fired up but i only have one sub till x-,mas so space is not really a prob...i can go up to 40" wide, 30" tall and 15" deep....i know that is too big but just giving you what i have to work with.....

also what tools will i need...i have a circle saw, jig saw....what else,,,what kind of glue, screws, clamps, ect....

thanks alot guys