PDA

View Full Version : Box Volume.

BigBoomer
12-30-2002, 01:19 PM
Can anyone figure the volume of this box?

W= 46"
D= 7 1/2"
H= 17"

Thanx

P.S.
Yo, Jmac, this is the box you cauculated for me, but i gave you the wrong dimensions. :o
:o

evo2k3
12-30-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by BigBoomer
Can anyone figure the volume of this box?

W= 46"
D= 7 1/2"
H= 17"

Thanx

P.S.
Yo, Jmac, this is the box you cauculated for me, but i gave you the wrong dimensions. :o
:o

wtf? are you retarded? thats a freaking rectangular box man! V=w*d*h ...this gives you in^3.....divid by 12^3 and you get ft^3....make sure that you use inside demensions

BigBoomer
12-30-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by evo2k3
wtf? are you retarded? thats a freaking rectangular box man! V=w*d*h ...this gives you in^3.....divid by 12^3 and you get ft^3....make sure that you use inside demensions

evo2k3
12-30-2002, 02:21 PM
why did you do that?

geonn
12-30-2002, 06:08 PM
thatd be 3.4 cubic feet

BigBoomer
12-30-2002, 06:37 PM
why did you do that?

Cuz i felt like it, Stupid!

BigBoomer
12-30-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by geonn
thatd be 3.4 cubic feet \

Thanx :)

evo2k3
12-30-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by geonn
thatd be 3.4 cubic feet

hold on a second...not to make this another flaming thread, but you asked someone else to calculate the volume of a RECTANGULAR box!! i mean come on, my 8 year old bro can do that, and i even told you exactly how to do it, so dont go calling me 'stupid' when i am not the ignorant one. thanks, my flamming is done. :)

BigBoomer
12-30-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by THE IDIOT, evo2k3
hold on a second...not to make this another flaming thread, but you asked someone else to calculate the volume of a RECTANGULAR box!! i mean come on, my 8 year old bro can do that, and i even told you exactly how to do it, so dont go calling me 'stupid' when i am not the ignorant one. thanks, my flamming is done.
hold on a second...not to make this another flaming thread, but you asked someone else to calculate the volume of a RECTANGULAR box!! i mean come on, my 8 year old bro can do that, and i even told you exactly how to do it, so dont go calling me 'stupid' when i am not the ignorant one. thanks, my flamming is done.

xjmadness
12-30-2002, 11:48 PM
ok go to the flaming foruum if u wanna quote some1 20 times

geonn
12-31-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Jmac
Assuming 3/4" MDF with a divider ...

1.1 ft^3/chamber after speaker displacement.

Assuming no divider ...

1.12 ft^3/sub after speaker displacement

Both assuming the dimensions you gave were external ...

yes that is right i just didnt really feel like thinkin about it so i just gave him the volume with those dimensions

BigBoomer
02-22-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by xjmadness
ok go to the flaming foruum if u wanna quote some1 20 times

Not 20...25! HA!!!!!!!!!!!:p

BassRacer
02-24-2003, 02:37 AM
Bigboomer ur a little F@G and u no what i think i now no what thundertunes was like thanks for showing me u dumba$$ little alien ur a discrace to mankind grow up. Or wait is this thundertunes someone tell me cause his pissing me off.