PDA

View Full Version : Premier TS-C720PRS CaMAG Review!!

asaner85
10-19-2006, 07:06 PM
Well this months issue these speakers were review. Alot of people in this board are always asking if they have good midbass, how will they sound, etc. But no one can really answer the questions becasue well, No one has tried them out! LOL.

-Ok so on to the review. The highlights are that they have very good midbass as stated by the reviewer. Quote " They have excellent low frequency perf. thats nothing short of amazing!" They will reproduce everything and anything that you throw at them. and that they are the best bargain of the year! They recieved a score of 80.5 out of 100.

I know which will be my next comp set!!:naughty: 6.75" in the doors and 5.25" in the Kicks, 75W rms to each! YAy!!:veryhapp:

bamaboy
10-21-2006, 07:19 PM
i read it, i would look into them but the 50rms is the killer, i dont know how much they can actually hold but 50rms is teh ****

asaner85
10-22-2006, 03:24 PM
I dont like the reviews of that guy. He never goes into detail about how much power he is running, Enclosure design etc.:rolleyes:

Eugenics
10-22-2006, 03:32 PM
That mag has no credibility at all. So i pay any attention to any of that.

angrytrucker78
10-22-2006, 04:27 PM
are there any mags with credibility?

DejaWiz
10-23-2006, 09:39 AM
I read that review last night. Seems like it would be worthwhile to audition them myself, but I wish the details about enclosures and rms were stated in the review. CA&E needs to torture test speakers when they review them. Amp the scheisse out of them and see how they handle the extra power. Try them in different enclosures.

That's like reviewing a car and saying "It drives great!" but not getting down to the nitty-gritty on ride quality, handling, and acceleration.

Don't know about any of you, but if I was going to drop $500+ on a set of comps, I'd like to know everything about them before I buy.

superdooperman
10-23-2006, 05:50 PM
ad revenue ftl.

you got that right. I always find it funny when you flip through those magazines and read the review for a certain product, only to see their advertisement right on the next page. How can you take the review seriously when you know the company is dumping money into the magazine? Its much too bias for me. I let my ears to the reviews.