PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii! Will ship overnight 11/20

KMHogan224
10-15-2006, 03:45 PM
Since eBay is closing each and every auction of Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii's, etc. I would like to offer you a Nintendo Wii. I have a reserve deposit for the first one that arrives at GameStop up the road on 11/19/06. I will then ship it Monday, 11/20 via FedEx overnight.

Nintendo Wii is currently slated for release on November 19th 2006

Plays two disc formats in a single, self-loading media bay
Features a processing chip from IBM and a graphics chip from ATI

Backwards compatible with all Nintendo GameCube games and most peripherals

Built-in Wi-Fi access for easy connection to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection gaming service

Nintendo's Wii video game system (pronounced "we") is designed to attract people, regardless of their age or video game experience, to sit down and play together--whether they're in the same room or on different sides of the globe. The system's name reflects this simple idea. It's easily pronounced in a variety of languages, and the distinctive spelling suggests two players side by side. The two Wii features Nintendo thinks will create new levels of gaming community are built-in Wi-Fi access, supported by a new online gaming service, and Wii's intuitive, wireless, motion-sensitive game controller.
As with every new console release, much of the buzz surrounds the specs. The system boasts 512 MB of internal flash memory, two USB 2.0 ports, and a slot for SD memory expansion. Wii's technological heart -- a processing chip developed with IBM and code-named "Broadway" and a graphics chipset from ATI code-named "Hollywood" -- are said to deliver stunning performance. Instead of a tray, Wii uses a single, self-loading media bay that will play both 12-centimeter optical discs used for the new system, as well as Nintendo GameCube discs.

The real revolution in this system, though, is its controller, called the Wii Remote. Shaped like a TV remote, it's been designed to be easily used by beginners and pros alike. Sensors determine the Wii Remote's position is in 3-D space, which means that racing-game steering and a tennis swing, for example, are done through movements of your hand rather than by just your thumbs. What's more, a tiny speaker built into the Wii Remote promises some interactive surround sound experiences. The controller also has a force feedback "Rumble" feature and an expansion port for use with accessories, such as the Nunchuck, which adds an analog thumbstick and trigger buttons. An adapter that fits over the Wii's wee remote will be available for those who prefer the feel of a traditional controller. The Wii Remote communicates via the Bluetooth wireless standard. Up to four remotes can connect to Wii.

I AM ASKING $600.00 WITH FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. IT WILL SHIP OVERNIGHT 11/20/06. PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. THIS IS ENTIRELY LEGIT AND CAN SEND A PICTURE OF THE RECEIPT UPON REQUEST. THANK YOU

Since I only need 1 thread in the right section, I'm gonna give in free oral *** to the person who buys this. I got mad oral skillz y0! I sucky sucky love you long time! Me so horney.

KMHogan224
10-15-2006, 03:54 PM
PayPal is very secure, im not one to scam anyone. BMXbikes, you obviously hate life, look at you. "fukcing burn in hell" lmao, dont respond if not interested. Someone will want it, just watch. S&D, its something BMXbikes never learned.

pwnt by pat
10-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Sorry, but paypal is not secure for non-ebay. no guarentee of getting money back

Hintzyboy
10-15-2006, 05:08 PM
600 for a Wii????
LMFAO

no refs+(3 x msrp)= you're a raging jackass

~Magick_Man~
10-15-2006, 05:14 PM
600 for a Wii????
LMFAO

no refs+(3 x msrp)= you're a raging jackass

indeed.

~Magick_Man~

zachzchw
10-15-2006, 10:47 PM
PayPal is very secure

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

http://www.aboutpaypal.org/

Scoobydoo
10-15-2006, 10:59 PM
ya they ****

i few months back i sold a coupon for 5 free bottles of coca cola. the ******* i sold it to put "cocaine" in the title and paypal froze my account

i tried to resolve it but they said there was nothing they could do, luckily i didnt have any money in the account at the time

that was probably 4 months ago and they keep sending me emails to reslove the issue and they wont let me close my account and they wont reopen it either

their fix was to tell me to paypal on my spam blocker so the emails would go to the junk folder

bunch of morons!

4runnercrazy
10-16-2006, 12:56 AM
ya they ****

i few months back i sold a coupon for 5 free bottles of coca cola. the ******* i sold it to put "cocaine" in the title and paypal froze my account

i tried to resolve it but they said there was nothing they could do, luckily i didnt have any money in the account at the time

that was probably 4 months ago and they keep sending me emails to reslove the issue and they wont let me close my account and they wont reopen it either

their fix was to tell me to paypal on my spam blocker so the emails would go to the junk folder

bunch of morons!

lol i remember those coupons

but yea GTFO if your trying to sell that crap here, no one will pay 600 bux to some little kid so they can vbrag to their friends about it

WAIT ill make a offer to you, 150 shipped?

wait i just read the oral *** part, ill make it 170 shipped

dkguitarist
10-16-2006, 04:15 AM
seriously, who the hell is gonna pay $600 for a wii when you can get the 60gb ps3 for the same price?

the wii is only $250. you have to be legally retarded to pay $600 for one. seriously, do not post here again scammer.

chargers
10-16-2006, 12:45 PM
lol.. the Wii is going to have a much larger release quantity than the PS3 and 360.. I don't think anybody should have a hard time just preordering it for $250.

Anybody that sells it for $600 is a *******, and anybody trying to buy it for $600 is even stupider.

dkguitarist
10-16-2006, 12:48 PM
also the pre-order deposit for a wii is $50 :fyi:

ace_800
10-16-2006, 12:58 PM
seriously, who the hell is gonna pay $600 for a wii when you can get the 60gb ps3 for the same price?

the wii is only $250. you have to be legally retarded to pay $600 for one. seriously, do not post here again scammer.

You won't be able to get the PS3 for retail price until end of next year probably. I can see the wii going for 600, but I'm not going to be the dumba$$ to pay that, I'll be the one selling the PS3 for $1500:D :naughty: :D

flixpink
10-16-2006, 12:59 PM
Save Your Money An Go To Wal-mart An Get Your Wii

Hintzyboy
10-16-2006, 01:03 PM
You won't be able to get the PS3 for retail price until end of next year probably. I can see the wii going for 600, but I'm not going to be the dumba$$ to pay that, I'll be the one selling the PS3 for $1500:D :naughty: :D

:word:

dkguitarist
10-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Save Your Money An Go To Wal-mart An Get Your Wii

i work at wal-mart so i'll get a discount on one! :up2somet: :naughty:

Hintzyboy
10-16-2006, 01:07 PM
I'll pay the guy $600 if he sends me the Wii and includes a video of himself drinking Drano.

But only if he has a piece of paper in the video with his screen name and the date on it:laugh: .

dkguitarist
10-16-2006, 01:08 PM
I'll pay the guy $600 if he sends me the Wii and includes a video of himself drinking Drano.

But only if he has a piece of paper in the video with his screen name and the date on it:laugh: .

i lol'd at that.

Hintzyboy
10-16-2006, 01:09 PM
Yes, 'tis a gift:)

davidfre21
10-16-2006, 01:13 PM
how much to make with the head?