PDA

View Full Version : im out of ideas

audiobahnuser18
10-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Alright guys im ****ed over i can not figure this **** out. ok got to 6x9 bouston acoustic in the rears got a pioneer 4800mp deck and a digital audio amp now if i have the volume low and hit a bump has static but then other times when i start the car now i just get the static then if i turn the HU all the way down they back up to a get high volume no static at all:uhoh:. i checked all the connections didn't change ****. took it to car tunes and the owner said try to switch sides with the speakers besides that i got no other options someone please help me:(:(.......also one time today when i was playing my system at a decent volume all of a sudden the components cut off and the only thing hitn was the subs but actual no music , shut the car off for bout 5 mins turned it back on and everything was normal WTF is up with this:crap: :uhoh: .

noob with an RS
10-05-2006, 10:23 PM
here's the problem

1) you're name is audiobahn user. nuff said.
2) you're in hell. not good.
3) grammar, spelling, punctuation, and the english language in general is not your specialty. i don't understand anything u just said.

audiobahnuser18
10-05-2006, 10:26 PM
ok one audiobahnuser is my old name and i messaged the main person of this board and still havent changed it for me:(. i put i live in hell cause im not going to put the real place down where i live. and my puncuation sry i was never good at that now that i told u all of that. do you have any ideas for me?

SQBubble
10-05-2006, 10:40 PM
check and re-check ground connection, or any loose speaker wire grounding...

JimJ
10-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Found a new hobby yet?

justinschmiidt
10-05-2006, 10:45 PM
lol, make a new account, everytime you post you get flamed for your name.

smd4life
10-05-2006, 10:45 PM
are you afraid someone will come to your house and STEAL YOUR AUDIOASSHOLEFOCKFACEBAHN?

JimJ
10-05-2006, 10:46 PM
lol, make a new account, everytime you post you get flamed for your name.

Yup, no one will recognize him...:uhoh: :uhoh: :laugh:

Rich B
10-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Does your 4800mp deck use a knob to control the volume, or is it up/down rockers?

If its a knob, see if (slightly) wiggling the knob increases the static.

It could be dirty contacts in the potentiometer.

audiobahnuser18
10-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Hey Rich B thanks i think you are the only person who has actually helped me on this post. thanks man any other suggestions if that doesnt work. i checked the grounds , checked all the wiring conncetions pulled the hu making sure the fuse wasnt blown or only thing i can think is maybe checking the wiring to the side door speakers maybe its interfering with the 6x9s? just a guess.

Rich B
10-05-2006, 10:57 PM
If its not that, then wiring is your only possibility.

You might have to double check every connection leading from the HU to the amp.

Time consuming, but worth it.

mlstrass
10-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Had a VERY similar problem with my Kenwood HU. Remove the HU from the dash, so you can access the plug on the back. With the unit powered up/playing wiggle the plug and see if you get the static/cuts out, etc...

Mine was held in place by one snap connector, but would still lose connection on the power/ground or something and do all sorts of crazy stuff. Ended up shimming it with a small piece of flat metal so it couldn't move at all. ZERO problems ever since. Seems like all the wiring coming out of the plug made it too heavy to snap securely into place. Bad design on Kenwood's part IMO...