PDA

View Full Version : Need replacement for empyre components!

6three6mafia6
10-05-2006, 12:49 AM
Hello everyone. I have been waiting for empyre components for more than 6 months now and they still havent arrived. The reason i wanted the empyre is cause of the extremis midrange, and its insane midbass. So i am now looking for a component set with great sound quality, but most of all high midbass. I would need a 6.5(or slightly larger) component set. I was thinking rainbow? but so many lines im confused. So does any body have any idea wich rainbows have best midbass?

leonsv
10-05-2006, 02:39 AM
Hello everyone. I have been waiting for empyre components for more than 6 months now and they still havent arrived. The reason i wanted the empyre is cause of the extremis midrange, and its insane midbass. So i am now looking for a component set with great sound quality, but most of all high midbass. I would need a 6.5(or slightly larger) component set. I was thinking rainbow? but so many lines im confused. So does any body have any idea wich rainbows have best midbass?

rainbow cmx.... the tweets are metal but they are not too harsh and sounds very natural and great sq from what i hear. Their midbass is great with >150 watts going to the entire system, although they'll be just fine at 100 rms

SQBubble
10-05-2006, 03:26 AM

rainbow cs power line 6.9inch woofer have the best mid-bass out of all i think, but is expensive:D

Savstyle
10-05-2006, 03:32 AM

if you want to know for sure pm 6spdcoupe he can break all the rainbow comps for you since hes a dealer and give you a good price on them:)

SQBubble
10-05-2006, 03:34 AM

wtf? care to explain?!?! LoL, 6month is half a year.. waiting for components?
thats really sad:crap:

6three6mafia6
10-05-2006, 05:04 AM
the stupid things were on pre order, finally came out, and supposively got stuck with customs and who knows what. well i had my system in my old car, but i had been planning on getting a new car for a while, so i bought the speakers with the intention of it going in my new car. So i bought my new 06 civic 3 months ago, and im pretty much stuck with stock right now. So thats the story. I got the price for the 6.9 cs power lines, and wow:eek: , they are really expensive . So whats the 2nd best midbass component set that rainbow makes besides the cs power line.