PDA

View Full Version : Scammer finder

HOAX_1
10-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Hey guys, just a quick heads up. For those of you who do not know me, I manage a business that in part does skip trace. We are about to roll out a new collections procedure for finding people. If you get scammed and want to know more about the person including phone number, address, relatives and so on I will be able to help. I will fill everyone in on the rest of the details when we go live. Scammers, This is one more deterant for you. Screw eBay and dont do it here. I plan on doing this on a first come first serve basis at NO cost.

mrwigglezdj
10-01-2006, 12:11 AM
awsome everyone that isnt a scamer or that gets scamed needs that kind of info props to you :peace:

rtillaree
10-01-2006, 12:17 AM
so what can you legally do with someones address? because i only have one idea and it doesnt involve talking about it like civilized human beings, and you call my reletives house you'll get nowhere very fast...no offense but i think the skip trace aspect would be useless unless the law is going to allow a service to hog tie people and make them pay you...as for phone numbers, egh i mean if it freaks the person out, cool otherwise, caller id is a scammers sliced bread...i just got scammed recently on ebay, and i was given all the info, less the relatives info and it did me no good...good luck there, hope it serves its purpose...

HOAX_1
10-01-2006, 10:49 AM
First and foremost a deterant. I would think most people would be less likely to rip someone off if they know they will have thier personal information displayed across the internet

StealthKill
10-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Sounds like a pretty cool idea man. Glad I've never got scammed.

skadude016
10-01-2006, 10:53 AM
can you get my money back for a gameboy i bought from a guy on here about 4 months ago and never got?

dazza7
10-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey hoax, pm'd

Chris Banks aka ChrisCivic

Thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178389