PDA

View Full Version : Added nitrous to my car.

Pages : [1] 2 3

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Did it last week. NX wet kit with a 50 shot in.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7915/1006605qg4.jpg

The line is ran different now, so you dont see it really.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7399/1006604bv3.jpg

Purge
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7246/1006609ux0.jpg

bibby
09-30-2006, 01:06 PM
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7113/forealszc0.jpg

jeeper07
09-30-2006, 01:06 PM
canu tell a difference ?

fakename
09-30-2006, 01:09 PM
cool beans, im installing a zex wet kit tomorrow. dual purge ftw though. what kind of purge is that? product #?

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 01:10 PM
canu tell a difference ?

Big time!!! Flip the switch at WOT and its like a whole new car.

bimmer540i
09-30-2006, 01:16 PM
How hard was it to install? I'd love to put a NX kit on my Bimmer.

jeeper07
09-30-2006, 01:21 PM
will the engine be able to handle it for the years to come ?? does adding a nx kit on your car put more strain on the engine when in use ?

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 01:34 PM
will the engine be able to handle it for the years to come ?? does adding a nx kit on your car put more strain on the engine when in use ?

As long as I take care of the engine and make sure its in tip top shape i'll be fine.

And it only puts strain on the engine when its in use.

.... puttin nitro in an old saturn is like putting a spoiler on a cadillac fleetwood.

but whatever floats your boat.

Its my car so whatever. I wish I had money to get a new car, but I dont so I have to make the best of this one.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 03:13 PM
ooo....stock saturn with Nitrous....bet you can get to 100 now :laugh:

bri487
09-30-2006, 03:24 PM
are you ****ing serious? a saturn? wtf? it looks like a rats nest under the hood.

bluelceii
09-30-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm not gonna lie that **** IS funny as hell... nitrous is cool no doubt but puttin some on a saturn??... :laugh:

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 03:47 PM

Ok cause you know if my car is stock or not....

are you ****ing serious? a saturn? wtf? it looks like a rats nest under the hood.

STFU show me where it looks like a "rats nest"??

I'm not gonna lie that **** IS funny as hell...

Hows it funny?

Alpineinstaller
09-30-2006, 03:51 PM
STFU show me where it looks like a "rats nest"??

Your first pick asshat, it looks like a fire-hazard.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 03:51 PM
the rats nest in your wiring......its funny because your trying to make a saturn fast, and your motor most likely IS stock....as no parts are really available for saturns.

Eugenics
09-30-2006, 03:54 PM
nothings worse than losing to an old *** saturn. wonder how often that actually happens.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 03:57 PM
is this worse than my car in your eyes? lol. atleast i dont TRY to make it "fast" (fast being subjective of course)

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 03:58 PM
the rats nest in your wiring......its funny because your trying to make a saturn fast, and your motor most likely IS stock....as no parts are really available for saturns.

Well the wiring has been cleaned up, and it looks alot better since that pic was taken.

Why is it funny that im trying to make my car fast? Saturns are one of the most reliable cars out there. A family memeber of mine had one with about 250,000 miles on and still going strong before they sold it.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Ok cause you know if my car is stock or not....

Cause most real tuners and motor jocks dont go for the cheap thrill of nitrous. Its a poor boys excuse for speed and a beacon to really show that you have no clue how to build a motor for speed without using it...I could really rip into you but for right now, i'm comfortable just laughing at your poor excuse for a street racer....How many times did you see the fast and the furious? Was the nitrous on sale at Autozone? Did you pick up some RacerX floormats and decals too? What about a big *** wing, is that being shipped? Please...you opened the door to redicule by posting this thread...:rolleyes:

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 04:01 PM
nothings worse than losing to an old *** saturn. wonder how often that actually happens.

Well I raced an 03? 5 speed Hyundai tiburon that had a CAI, exhaust, etc and I spanked him.

And I raced a Fox body 5.0 that was a 5 speed and had an exhaust and i stayed with him for for pretty much the whole race until he beat me by about a foot or 2.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Well the wiring has been cleaned up, and it looks alot better since that pic was taken.

Why is it funny that im trying to make my car fast? Saturns are one of the most reliable cars out there. A family memeber of mine had one with about 250,000 miles on and still going strong before they sold it.

fast
cheap
reliable

pick two.

if your fast and cheap, your not reliable. If your reliable and cheap, your not fast. If your fast and reliable, your not cheap.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 04:03 PM
Well I raced an 03? 5 speed Hyundai tiburon that had a CAI, exhaust, etc and I spanked him.

And I raced a Fox body 5.0 that was a 5 speed and had an exhaust and i stayed with him for for pretty much the whole race until he beat me by about a foot or 2.

Go pick up a time slip, please, my 5-cyl Acura would stomp the **** out of you...:rolleyes:

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:05 PM
5.0 fox bodies were the slowest 8 cylinder mustangs stock, EVER. PERIOD. I can RAPE 5.0's (fox body mind you) with my v6 mustang.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Cause most real tuners and motor jocks dont go for the cheap thrill of nitrous. Its a poor boys excuse for speed and a beacon to really show that you have no clue how to build a motor for speed without using it...I could really rip into you but for right now, i'm comfortable just laughing at your poor excuse for a street racer....How many times did you see the fast and the furious? Was the nitrous on sale at Autozone? Did you pick up some RacerX floormats and decals too? What about a big *** wing, is that being shipped? Please...you opened the door to redicule by posting this thread...:rolleyes:

Im not trying to make my car into a street racer, I had money so I bought the kit off of ebay for way cheap. So tell me what do "real tuners and motor jocks do to their car"?

What kind of car do you have? Or is that bike in your sig what you have cause you want people to think your cool cause you have a motorcycle?

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:09 PM
bahahahhahahahhahah thats an MV Augusta fool. You know nothing about bikes, hell I know a little and didnt know this exsisted........it cost him 28K. He is about to open up your *******.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:10 PM
Im not trying to make my car into a street racer, I had money so I bought the kit off of ebay for way cheap. So tell me what do "real tuners and motor jocks do to their car"?

What kind of car do you have? Or is that bike in your sig what you have cause you want people to think your cool cause you have a motorcycle?

heads/cams/cranks/injectors/pulleys/forges internals/ TURBO!/ TUNING TUNING TUNING!

and zomg SUSPENSION MODS!

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 04:10 PM
fast
cheap
reliable

pick two.

if your fast and cheap, your not reliable. If your reliable and cheap, your not fast. If your fast and reliable, your not cheap.

Ill pick faster and reliable.

The car was free.
I got the kit for CHEAP
and I can fill my tank for only about $20-25 and thats 93 octane too.

And as you can see I didnt actually say fast, I said faster.

Alpineinstaller
09-30-2006, 04:13 PM
:popcorn:

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Ill pick faster and reliable.

The car was free.
I got the kit for CHEAP
and I can fill my tank for only about $20-25 and thats 93 octane too.

And as you can see I didnt actually say fast, I said faster.

i doubt your motor can even handle a 50 shot. IT WILL SNAP sooner or later.

bonesninja

lmao....thats because the guy in the fox didn't know how to drive.
race me in my fox and show you how fast you really aren't

93 saturn sl2
heads/cams/cranks/injectors/pulleys/forges internals/ TURBO!/ TUNING TUNING TUNING!

and zomg SUSPENSION MODS!

If I had a big v8 id do that too. Hell just putting a cam in a ls1 powered car and your allready in the 400hp range.

Does this (http://qksltwo.com/1993.html) satisfy you? 388whp from a Saturn..

saywhat?
I bet joel would lose to this kid LMMFAO!

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 04:15 PM

OO buddy....dont make me start...My Acura is my daily/sleeper. Its a stock 5-cylinder that I overbored myself so make it 2.8L then port and polished the heads...added a simple 2.75" exhaust piping and intake. It pushes out about 280hp and 300lb/ft of torque it runs high 13's on an automatic. If I didnt get t-boned at a red light, my turbo kit would be done making it the ONLY turbocharged Acura 5-cyl. The fuel system would have been redone with larger injectors, high output pump and the ignition system done with custom MSD components. That was my plan.

And my bike? Dont even rag on that. You think I'm tryin to look cool cause I bought a bike? I race them part-time **** stain. This is my third one after taking several safety courses and attending track days and even having the esteemed priveldge of riding with Matt Mladin, like you even know who that is....

Dude you need to stop...you just some nerd *** kid who sits in the back of the room listening to the cool kids in high school talking about cars and stereos. So what do you do? You went out a pieced together a stereo to brag yourself and put on a NOS system so you could beg for acceptance...just stop, please, your earning nothing with a saturn with NOS...only laughs, which is I bet all you've ever gotten...

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:15 PM
If I had a big v8 id do that too. Hell just putting a cam in a ls1 powered car and your allready in the 400hp range.

Does this (http://qksltwo.com/1993.html) satisfy you? 388whp from a Saturn..

TUNER GUYS do this work, *******.

bonesninja
09-30-2006, 04:16 PM
5.0 fox bodies were the slowest 8 cylinder mustangs stock, EVER. PERIOD. I can RAPE 5.0's (fox body mind you) with my v6 mustang.

stock....i'll agree. but my 5.0 fox is tweaked slightly.:naughty:

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:18 PM
The motor is a completely new setup. I had custom CP pistons designed to my specs
to match the combustion chamber, while adding strength to the ring lands and stock
valve relief area. Compression is 8.5:1. Standard crower rods swing off a 2002 crank in
a 2001 block. I put the bottom end together with the very tightest clearances allowable.
A 99+ lower girdle ties the mains in with the bottom of the block. Careful work on the
crank, block, oil pickup, and oil pump ensure maximum oil flow. I had a custom sized
Copper head gasket with an oil restrictor made to fit between the o-ringed block and
resurfaced head. The head is a JG Turbo head, soon to be replaced with a custom ported
ordeal. The valvetrain is completely stock. The biggest change to the top end are a set
of my own custom cams. We have tested for the last year several different designs to
come up with these. The rev limiter is set at 8450rpm.

HE ACTUALLY DID SOME SOLID WORK TO HIS MOTOR. Your just a kid trying to be accepted as Scott said.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:19 PM
stock....i'll agree. but my 5.0 fox is tweaked slightly.:naughty:

yes, that is what i meant. Those cars stock are teh chit.

LeofromtheH
09-30-2006, 04:20 PM
wow.....

bonesninja
09-30-2006, 04:26 PM
yes, that is what i meant. Those cars stock are teh chit.

true but they certainly have a great platform to start building off of. mine has GT 40 heads, ford racing intake, bbk shorties, bbk cold air, ford racing cam, underdrive pulleys, 4:10 rear, hotchkis k-member/front end kit, hotchkis rear kit.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 04:28 PM
true but they certainly have a great platform to start building off of. mine has GT 40 heads, ford racing intake, bbk shorties, bbk cold air, ford racing cam, underdrive pulleys, 4:10 rear, hotchkis k-member/front end kit, hotchkis rear kit.

Yes they certainly do. That motor was the biggest stock motor ford produced IIRC, and the domestic tuners dream. Its like the civics, you can get anything for them or made for them. There soo upgradable its crazy....

AJē06
09-30-2006, 04:31 PM
fast
cheap
reliable

pick two.

This gotta be the best post of this thread!! :)

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 04:32 PM
OO buddy....dont make me start...My Acura is my daily/sleeper. Its a stock 5-cylinder that I overbored myself so make it 2.8L then port and polished the heads...added a simple 2.75" exhaust piping and intake. It pushes out about 280hp and 300lb/ft of torque it runs high 13's on an automatic. If I didnt get t-boned at a red light, my turbo kit would be done making it the ONLY turbocharged Acura 5-cyl. The fuel system would have been redone with larger injectors, high output pump and the ignition system done with custom MSD components. That was my plan.

And my bike? Dont even rag on that. You think I'm tryin to look cool cause I bought a bike? I race them part-time **** stain. This is my third one after taking several safety courses and attending track days and even having the esteemed priveldge of riding with Matt Mladin, like you even know who that is....

Dude you need to stop...you just some nerd *** kid who sits in the back of the room listening to the cool kids in high school talking about cars and stereos. So what do you do? You went out a pieced together a stereo to brag yourself and put on a NOS system so you could beg for acceptance...just stop, please, your earning nothing with a saturn with NOS...only laughs, which is I bet all you've ever gotten...

WOO 5 cyl Acura your special

Too bad everyone at my high school dont know **** about cars or stereos. They just get what the people at BB or CC tell them is good. Ive had a system in my car since freshmen year and I got Nitrous because I wanted to try it. I can always swap the bottle between cars. Oh and btw its Nitrous not NOS you jack ****

bri487
09-30-2006, 04:34 PM

and my big *** truck will stomp your little CAR with nitrous, ****, take however much nitrous you want, or can handle before your motor blows chunks through the hood.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 04:35 PM
and my big *** truck will stomp your little CAR with nitrous, ****, take however much nitrous you want, or can handle before your motor blows chunks through the hood.

OOO so your one of those guys arent you? Think your all big and bad in your truck.....

Watch out!

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 04:36 PM
i doubt your motor can even handle a 50 shot. IT WILL SNAP sooner or later.

My car can handle a 75 shot no problem, im just playing it safe with the 50 shot for now.

AJē06
09-30-2006, 04:37 PM
Saturn with Nitrous???

WHY!?

Sleeper car maybe? :naughty:

bri487
09-30-2006, 04:38 PM
OOO so your one of those guys arent you? Think your all big and bad in your truck.....

Watch out!

or i could just borrow my old cobra for the day and show you what a real street car performs like.

bri487
09-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Saturn with Nitrous???

WHY!?

or maybe just gay.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 04:40 PM

Too bad everyone at my high school dont know **** about cars or stereos. They just get what the people at BB or CC tell them is good. Ive had a system in my car since freshmen year and I got Nitrous because I wanted to try it. I can always swap the bottle between cars. Oh and btw its Nitrous not NOS you jack ****

You asked what I had *******, are you upset that my car could do rings around yours? Are was that just your lame attempt at a comeback? And now you want to argue terms...jesus your lame. Yes, NOS is a company that sells Nirous systems, just as ZEX, or Edelbrock but NOS also an acrynom for Nitrous Oxide System and is commonly used in place of the word nitrous in several different catalogs...:rolleyes: Kids these days...

Seriously...just stop...your not gaining any ground or respect...

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 04:40 PM
or maybe just gay.

That gets my vote :laugh:

AJē06
09-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Allright Im officially going to cast my vote:::

.GAY.

My stirring of the pot didnt work. :D

Dude at least a different color, some rims, something!!! ANYTHING... oooh wait... SATURN? Nvm..

Ps. the new saturns are allright

MikeyB
09-30-2006, 04:47 PM
This is a joke though right?

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 04:47 PM

Would you expect a Saturn to have nitrous?

You asked what I had *******, are you upset that my car could do rings around yours? Are was that just your lame attempt at a comeback? And now you want to argue terms...jesus your lame. Yes, NOS is a company that sells Nirous systems, just as ZEX, or Edelbrock but NOS also an acrynom for Nitrous Oxide System and is commonly used in place of the word nitrous in several different catalogs... Kids these days...

Seriously...just stop...your not gaining any ground or respect...

NOS is commenly used by people that think its actually what you call it.

but whatever all I didnt was make a thread about what I did to my car and you and others had to jump all over it. Its my car i'll do what I want to it.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Would you expect a Saturn to have nitrous?

NOS is commenly used by people that think its actually what you call it.

but whatever all I didnt was make a thread about what I did to my car and you and others had to jump all over it. Its my car i'll do what I want to it.

Go right ahead, but be prepared to get responses like the ones you've gotten here...goofy looks and plenty of laughs...;)

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:57 PM

first off it is NOS, that doesnt only stand for a companies name *******. NOS = nitrous oxide system.........therefore you DO have A NOS SETUP

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 04:57 PM
Allright Im officially going to cast my vote:::

.GAY.

:iagree:

This is a joke though right?

Nope :crap:

And to the OP...this is the exact kid of look your going to get from people...

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:58 PM

yah, i have a old 72 f100 with a 302, they are **** good motors.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 04:59 PM
My car can handle a 75 shot no problem, im just playing it safe with the 50 shot for now.

gunna jump up to 75 shot! oh god! those ferrarris better watch their ***!

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 05:04 PM
gunna jump up to 75 shot! oh god! those ferrarris better watch their ***!

They do around the MV :naughty:

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 05:05 PM
http://files.colonies.com/UserData/824622/BlogPhotos/retard.jpg

***** when i google "retard" and find a picture of this O.P....

dleccord
09-30-2006, 05:10 PM
pretty nice photoshop.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 05:30 PM
pretty nice photoshop.

WTF are you talking about?

springy101
09-30-2006, 05:36 PM

exactly! :laugh:

yne721
09-30-2006, 05:44 PM
fix your hood :(

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 05:51 PM
WTF are you talking about?

hes in disbelief, denial, whatever you call it. Hes hoping its not true.

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 05:59 PM
Cause most real tuners and motor jocks dont go for the cheap thrill of nitrous.

lol, thats the gayest thing I have ever heard.

What kind of car do you drive and mods does it have?!?!? :laugh:

I think putting nos on a saturn is pretty funny!

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 06:00 PM
lol, thats the gayest thing I have ever heard.

What kind of car do you drive and mods does it have?!?!? :laugh:

I think putting nos on a saturn is pretty funny!

I guess you didnt read the thread...:rolleyes:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2282429&postcount=33

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:06 PM
I guess you didnt read the thread...:rolleyes:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2282429&postcount=33

Your making fun of saturn boy and you drive a ****ing FWD car too. :laugh: :laugh:

280 at the wheels and all you can manage is a high 13 in that little light *** car and you blame it on the auto tranny?!?!

Come on man, no need to hate on this guy for his saturn, your cars not much cooler :laugh:

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 06:11 PM
Your making fun of saturn boy and you drive a ****ing FWD car too. :laugh: :laugh:

280 at the wheels and all you can manage is a high 13 in that little light *** car and you blame it on the auto tranny?!?!

Come on man, no need to hate on this guy for his saturn, your cars not much cooler :laugh:

Light *** car? When it made that pass it weighed **** near 3800 pounds. And your soo smart that you know for sure that my transmission isnt holding me back :rolleyes: Sure bud... And I'm not hatin on the guy for his saturn, you have to make do with what you have. I'm just poking fun, like everyone else, that his beater saturn is riced out with a NOS system...

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:11 PM

ummmm thats about right in a FWD car actually...lol. not to mention he prolly couldnt catch traction for ****.

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:14 PM
ummmm thats about right in a FWD car actually...lol. not to mention he prolly couldnt catch traction for ****.
lol, weaksauce, but do what you do, I am not hating, I could give a ****, but he doesnt look any cooler for flaming saturn boy for add NAAWWWS.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 06:16 PM
that his beater saturn is riced out with a NOS system...

I donno why your saying my cars riced out. The only exterior mod I have done to the car is a set of Ion rims. Everything else is stock outside except the rims and my Magnaflow muffler.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 06:16 PM
lol, weaksauce, but do what you do, I am not hating, I could give a ****, but he doesnt look any cooler for flaming saturn boy for add NAAWWWS.

And either do you for flaming my acura....kthxstfugtfo buh-bye...:rolleyes:

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 06:17 PM
I donno why your saying my cars riced out. The only exterior mod I have done to the car is a set of Ion rims. Everything else is stock outside except the rims and my Magnaflow muffler.

DUDE! You run stock with a NOS system...how is not riced out?! How is that NOT the epitome of some wannabe racer? And I still say stock cause you havnt proved otherwise...christ...

yne721
09-30-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm just poking fun, like everyone else, that his beater saturn is riced out with a NOS system...

there's a difference between poking fun and being abnoxious.

but itz only da intranetz!@!!@!11!!

i still want to know when he's going to fix his hood

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 06:20 PM
DUDE! You run stock with a NOS system...how is not riced out?! How is that NOT the epitome of some wannabe racer? And I still say stock cause you havnt proved otherwise...christ...

The definition of rice:
More contemporary use of the term rice burner, along with the prefix rice, has taken on an alternate pejorative meaning for an automobile that has been modified to give impression of high performance, but does not necessarily have any high-performance capabilities. This practice is in contrast to the "stealth" or "sleeper" style of automotive modification, where a vehicle may have major performance modifications, but the appearance remains similar to that of a stock model. In this manner, the appellation can apply to any vehicle regardless of country of origin. The most commonly modified cars are sport compacts, but the term can apply to any class of vehicle, including trucks

Ricers have huge wings, stickers all around the car, fartcan, etc, etc. I have none of those.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:21 PM
LOL you also put a magnaflow MUFFLER on your car.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 06:22 PM
i still want to know when he's going to fix his hood

Whats wrong with it? The little dent in it?

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:23 PM
The definition of rice:

Ricers have huge wings, stickers all around the car, fartcan, etc, etc. I have none of those.

your a ricer for even just LOOKING UP THE TERM! ricers are obnoxious dumb****s that speed around everywhere, even if it is a nice car. OR. A ricer is someone like you...........mods that dont do **** but make you look stupid.

and im not poking fun, i sincerely think your the dumbest person ever.

B_Campbell

Hahah, your calling him a wanna be racer?!? You bored out a winer *** motor your **** self. This kid isnt even trying to be fast, he has done a few simple mods for fun and it makes him a wanna be racer? YOU BRAGGED ABOUT RUNNING AT A 13

saywhat?
and im also thinking whats even worse is someone took time out of their day to TAKE A PICTURE of your car purging LOL

yne721
09-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Whats wrong with it? The little dent in it?

i see two and one's not little. but i'm a body guy so those things bug the **** out of me.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Hahah, your calling him a wanna be racer?!? You bored out a winer *** motor your **** self. This kid isnt even trying to be fast, he has done a few simple mods for fun and it makes him a wanna be racer? YOU BRAGGED ABOUT RUNNING AT A 13

on a (so called by yourself) "winer" *** motor.

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:25 PM

That is pretty ghey, a flowmaster would have been even more entertaining though

Either way, fast FWD cars are ghey, like a high rider.

saywhat?
oh if you cant read..............................Scott was building the acura based on a turbo setup. Therefore low compression, there fore..............no torque at all really, until the turbo is installed.

93 saturn sl2

Everheard of the Street Series thats meant for small displacement engines? :rolleyes:

And I dont just have a muffler. 2.25" catback with a trush glasspack for a resonator and the magnaflow muffler.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:26 PM
That is pretty ghey, a flowmaster would have been even more entertaining though

Either way, fast FWD cars are ghey, like a high rider.

i disagree, they can be quite exciting. the reactions are amazing.

B_Campbell
on a (so called by yourself) "winer" *** motor.
running a high 13 isnt fast or impressive, even on a winer motor.

j3bus2k3

Who said I bragged, I stated a fact. He asked about the car, and I delivered. And what do you mean I bored it myself like thats something to ashamed of? I worked for a performance machine shop. I had the tools and experience to do it myself at 18, so what the **** are you implying? I dont care that the car runs 13s, its fine for me cause it still wipes the floor with every civic, accord, integra, eclipse, rsx, etc...:rolleyes:

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:27 PM
Everheard of the Street Series thats meant for small displacement engines? :rolleyes:

And I dont just have a muffler. 2.25" catback with a trush glasspack for a resonator and the magnaflow muffler.

yes i have, and that makes it even worse you bougth a FULL catback for THAT car roflcopypaper.

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:28 PM
i disagree, they can be quite exciting. the reactions are amazing.

No one is amazed with a fast FWD car anymore, there as so many actually fast RX's and Teg's out there. It's not 1998 anymore.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 06:29 PM
yes i have, and that makes it even worse you bougth a FULL catback for THAT car roflcopypaper.

Its alot better then just putting a muffler on the stock exhust *******.

Calikid
wow, ive been reading all the responses, thats what i dont like about this forum you do something and people start trash talking about the setups and stuff, this is not my car so i dont really care what goes on it, so i wont talk smack.

saywhat?
lol your backing up a kid that threw NOS on a SATURN. be nice all you want, but when it comes down to it, your just as retarded as him.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:30 PM
Its alot better then just putting a muffler on the stock exhust *******.

not really...:crap:

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:31 PM
For the record my friend just finished a turbo set up on his gsr, and I definatly wasnt impressed, even with traction it still wont run better than a low 13. Thats not impressive for all the power it has on tap and how light it is. And he cant even race it from a stop, since he gets no traction WTF is the point of a car that cant go from a dig?

93 saturn sl2
lol your backing up a kid that threw NOS on a SATURN. be nice all you want, but when it comes down to it, your just as retarded as him.

The other dude is right. You do something to your car and everyone jumps on you and trash talking about it.

Ignatowski
got juice?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/excelerater/Malibu/DSCN0319.jpg

Calikid
09-30-2006, 06:32 PM

ask me if i give a fuvk what goes on his car?if he added nitrous o well is his car just let him do whatever he wants.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 06:33 PM
ask me if i give a fuvk what goes on his car?if he added nitrous o well is his car just let him do whatever he wants.

Thank you

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:33 PM

I am not backing him up, I laughing at you for making fun of him when your cars not much better. You both drive weak *** FWD cars, its just you think your something special, so it makes you look even dumber than this tool *** guy. Explain to me how I am retarded for laughing at your fwd fart mobiles. I dont car what anyone does, but dont think your any better than anyone else, because there is other people out there that think what you have done to your car is gay also. I wasn't even going to give this kid a hard time, I thought it was funny he put nos on his ****, he can do what he wants, at least he isnt tryin to whip out time slips talking down on everyone.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 06:34 PM
I am not backing him up, I laughing at you for making fun of him when your cars not much better. You both drive weak *** FWD cars, its just you think your something special, so it makes you look even dumber than this tool *** guy. Explain to me how I am retarded for laughing at your fwd fart mobiles.

He hasnt even told us his car.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 06:34 PM
For the record my friend just finished a turbo set up on his gsr, and I definatly wasnt impressed, even with traction it still wont run better than a low 13. Thats not impressive for all the power it has on tap and how light it is. And he cant even race it from a stop, since he gets no traction WTF is the point of a car that cant go from a dig?

Vtec equipped cars have no low end torque, its a fact. Your buddy's gsr is only going to hit his powerband in the 3k rpm range and in that sweet spot for Vtec. My acura on the otherhand has an *** load of low end torque for a honda. Last dyno run had peak torque at around 3200rpm ;) I hate vtec cars, they're so overrated. Anything with a vtec is given a preveriabl crown when some of the nastiest cars are actually franken motors running LS (non-vtec) components...

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:36 PM
my car isnt even front wheel drive LOL let alone im not missing quite as much motor as this kid LOL im only missing 2 cylinders, hes missing a whole FOUR! lol.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 06:36 PM
Vtec equipped cars have no low end torque, its a fact. Your buddy's gsr is only going to hit his powerband in the 3k rpm range and in that sweet spot for Vtec. My acura on the otherhand has an *** load of low end torque for a honda. Last dyno run had peak torque at around 3200rpm ;) I hate vtec cars, they're so overrated. Anything with a vtec is given a preveriabl crown when some of the nastiest cars are actually franken motors running LS (non-vtec) components...

We actually agree about something.

Vtech=ghey.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 06:37 PM
my car isnt even front wheel drive LOL let alone im not missing quite as much motor as this kid LOL im only missing 2 cylinders, hes missing a whole FOUR! lol.

6cyls **** too!!!

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:37 PM
peak power at 3k is cool, but really dude, give the kid a break, and for the record I have a friend that has a b 16 that is going all motor, and that impresses me. But give this kid a break, he put nos on for fun. He isnt trying to look cool, yall can all do what you want. And I also hate v tec cars lol

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:39 PM
6cyls **** too!!!

not as much as 4 trying to be 6's LMAO

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:40 PM
aand for the record, i drive a 2005 ford mustang for a daily....yes a DAILY. thats ALL it is, and ALL it will EVER be. My project is tucked in my garage, the motor is being pulled this week or next, and will be gone over with HOPEFULLY internals and a blower.

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:43 PM
For the record I drive a 4200 pound boat that owns you all

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 06:44 PM
peak power at 3k is cool, but really dude, give the kid a break, and for the record I have a friend that has a b 16 that is going all motor, and that impresses me. But give this kid a break, he put nos on for fun. He isnt trying to look cool, yall can all do what you want. And I also hate v tec cars lol

I'll give him a break, no doubt, all I did originally was laugh at a saturn with NOS...its comical, and a dozen other posters said the same thing...lol...

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 06:45 PM

i dont know about that really because those cars are pretty ghey now-days LOL

far too common...they all look identical. atleast the mustangs dont have an identity problem.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 06:45 PM

Should I bring the Acura or the MV? ;) You have the v8?

NJTStang11
09-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Saturns with nitrous FTL
Your an idiot, nice waste of money

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:52 PM
i dont know about that really because those cars are pretty ghey now-days LOL

far too common...they all look identical. atleast the mustangs dont have an identity problem.
lol Impalas common?!? I now no for a fact your a retard.

Mustangs are the most common thing on the ****in road, v8 or not. I have a friend that has a 03 cobra and a 01 saleen and even he will say that. Your a tool.

Calikid
09-30-2006, 06:54 PM
mustangs FTL.:cool:

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Should I bring the Acura or the MV? ;) You have the v8?

350 LT1 all the 94-96 Impalas had them, and all the bigbodys had V8's, I think there was one year of a caprice taxi that a offered a V6, but I dont think anyone ever ordered one because V6 GM motors **** bawls, that is unless its a grand nat :eek:

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 06:55 PM
mustangs FTL.:cool:

Yea, Mustangs are the typical spoiled child suburb kid mobile

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 06:59 PM
350 LT1 all the 94-96 Impalas had them, and all the bigbodys had V8's, I think there was one year of a caprice taxi that a offered a V6, but I dont think anyone ever ordered one because V6 GM motors **** bawls, that is unless its a grand nat :eek:

That was the nicest body style for the Impalas since the old 65-67's, my years are probably wrong, lol. What motor did the SS come with then, if not the 350? Is yours modded at all?

yne721
09-30-2006, 07:05 PM
lets see who has the biggest ****.

arguing on the intranet FTL

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 07:11 PM
That was the nicest body style for the Impalas since the old 65-67's, my years are probably wrong, lol. What motor did the SS come with then, if not the 350? Is yours modded at all?

Mine is a 350 LT1, just common mods and a fully built tranny, I am working on a heads/cam set up and a 200 shot and just put 20's on it.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8716/impalafest2006300do7.jpg

bimmer540i
09-30-2006, 07:11 PM

amen. Mustangs FTL

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 07:15 PM
Mine is a 350 LT1, just common mods and a fully built tranny, I am working on a heads/cam set up and a 200 shot and just put 20's on it.

I LIKE IT! Looks realll good. Any ideas on who your going to run? :yumyum:

On another not, the shop I worked at that I mentioned in previous posts made custom billet components. I personally made a set of billet brakes for your year impala. If your interested, give them a call or visit their site. They'd reallllly stand out and look nice with the black wheels and body. Their website is: www.aerospacecomponents.com

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 07:22 PM
lol Impalas common?!? I now no for a fact your a retard.

Mustangs are the most common thing on the ****in road, v8 or not. I have a friend that has a 03 cobra and a 01 saleen and even he will say that. Your a tool.

your car looks like another car made LOL. caprice and impala. MY car........looks like a MUSTANG, nothing else. THATS what i meant......i know they are all over, but guess what........its a MUSTANG

and yes, where i am impalas are VERY common.

Calikid
09-30-2006, 07:23 PM
your car looks like another car made LOL. caprice and impala. MY car........looks like a MUSTANG, nothing else. THATS what i meant......i know they are all over, but guess what........its a MUSTANG

and yes, where i am impalas are VERY common.

where i am mustangs are common and impalas arent.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Racing a saturn is like racing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

:popcorn:

Like we all havent heard that phrase before. racing a honda, etc.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 07:24 PM

yep they are....and guess what! i live in the suburbs and mommy and daddy payed for it. yet im not running around like my cars god wearing expensive clothes. If you knew me, you'd know I personally HATE my car. I would much rather have a vintage, or a mid to late 80's mazda truck. I got it, cuz my dad wouldnt buy anything used, after the last car i had before this. We both put far too much into it, to not just go ahead and pay a monthly note.

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 07:25 PM
No idea, it really all depends, but I have seen guys with similar set ups on 22's (lol) click off low to mid 12's, there is no telling though, really depends on the cam and gets I go with, I want power across the board, I have a 2800 stall so any cam that is good with mid range power would be nice. When ever I run her at the track she will be on slicks and the bottle though, so I might see some stupid low numbers :naughty: , but honestly for a street car I am happy with a consistant mid 12. Plus I am not going to run really high gears so I can still have power on the highway, It really depends on the stereo and money man, what ever comes first. I just curbed a rim today so there goes some cash :mad: I might have to look into those brakes though because when I put these rims on I noticed a major difference in braking lol. BTW the rims look black in the pic but they're actually gray. Kinda cool, never seen an impala with gray rims.

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 07:26 PM
where i am mustangs are common and impalas arent.

Yea I am pretty sure thats the same with all areas, especially in the burbs where this kid lives :laugh:

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 07:27 PM
Saturns with nitrous FTL
Your an idiot, nice waste of money

ok noob. So you have a Mustang also? lol

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 07:27 PM
your car looks like another car made LOL. caprice and impala. MY car........looks like a MUSTANGThat makes no sense, 90's Impalas were one of the unique looking 4dr cars of all time. As were the 63's.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 07:28 PM
errr they look like som ecaprices to me LOL.

your car is nice, i never said anything different, but to bash my car because the stereo type of who drives it is beyond retarded.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 07:30 PM

your car is nice, i never said anything different, but to bash my car because the stereo type of who drives it is beyond retarded.

Isnt it? You guys bashed my car cause I put nitrous on a Saturn. What if id put it on a Camaro or Mustang then it wouldnt be gay or anything.

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 07:31 PM

Yea, but for the most part true. Thanks for the compliment man, but I still dont see where your coming from.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 07:32 PM
Yea I am pretty sure thats the same with all areas, especially in the burbs where this kid lives :laugh:

not really the "suburbs", but a nice area. Its a college town, we live a couple miles from the college, so its a decent little area. I spend most of my time on the "other" side of town. I can't help that my father makes good money, and my mom does alright selling insurance. Im not your typical "spoiled kid". You can ask scott, joel, chris....any of em if i go around acting like im above all else LOL, thats the farthest from truth. I drive a nice car and dont have to pay for it so all of a sudden im a tool, not my fault I guess. I kept a 3.5 from 5th grade to 12th grade, and was rewarded............****.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Yea, but for the most part true. Thanks for the compliment man, but I still dont see where your coming from.

my car has original styling and IMO caprices look identical to your car when passing by. One covers the back wheel, one doesnt. To me, thats the biggest difference I can tell with them driving by. I dont know, I dont really car for those cars as the general idea for them is huge wheels and blowers........and thats retarded. Your sis nice, and I wouldnt really mind driving one.........if i could afford it.

B_Campbell
09-30-2006, 07:36 PM
I am not tryin to start a war here man chillllllll, I am not mad you have a mustang and didnt pay for it. I have a friend with 3 stangs (cobra, saleen and factory 5) and a filthy rich dad who gave them those cars, trust me I am defiantly not trying to give you a hard time really.

saywhat?
09-30-2006, 07:38 PM
if u want a custom touch..................get some navigator lights thrown in. My buddy up here did that and its dope as ****.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Isnt it? You guys bashed my car cause I put nitrous on a Saturn. What if id put it on a Camaro or Mustang then it wouldnt be gay or anything.

I still would because the fact remains that your throwing a nitrous system onto a stock motor...the fact that you did it to a saturn just raised the humor bar, so to say.

mjbailey21
09-30-2006, 07:51 PM
93 saturn:

Sorry you had to hear all the flamers on the board!

I agree, its your car- do what you want.

I am thinking about doing SOMETHING to my Accord. Its pick up is a little slow but I don't want to put a ton of money into it. I'm not looking for a huge boost but something would be nice.

Sigh.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 07:51 PM
No idea, it really all depends, but I have seen guys with similar set ups on 22's (lol) click off low to mid 12's, there is no telling though, really depends on the cam and gets I go with, I want power across the board, I have a 2800 stall so any cam that is good with mid range power would be nice. When ever I run her at the track she will be on slicks and the bottle though, so I might see some stupid low numbers :naughty: , but honestly for a street car I am happy with a consistant mid 12. Plus I am not going to run really high gears so I can still have power on the highway, It really depends on the stereo and money man, what ever comes first. I just curbed a rim today so there goes some cash :mad: I might have to look into those brakes though because when I put these rims on I noticed a major difference in braking lol. BTW the rims look black in the pic but they're actually gray. Kinda cool, never seen an impala with gray rims.

Whenever you want those brakes, shoot me a PM, and I'll set it up for you. You'll have to order them with the night crew, post 5pm. I was part of the night crew and my manager and ood friends still work there and would probably have no problem throwing out a discount. ***** to hear about the wheel. Insurance going to help you out?

azbass
09-30-2006, 07:56 PM
lol at how mad people get in this thread.

that spot for the purge looks gay.

bimmer540i
09-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Quite frankly, even on a stock motor, nitrous is the best bang for your buck. Simple as that. And B_campbell has a mid 12 second impala? How much Hp are you putting out? I'm doing 305 Hp and I cant get into the 13 sec range.

Alpine CDA-9815
09-30-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm not going to read all these pages. Though why add nitrous to a Saturn? Even I am agenst nitrous, it's alot of wear and tear on your motor and drivetrain IMO. On top of that once your bottle is empty you are back to being slow :crap:... not that a Saturn is fast on or off a 50 shot :rolleyes:

LeofromtheH
09-30-2006, 09:36 PM

that **** is off tha hook !!! it's my dream car:drool::yumyum: verrry nice:thumbsup:

dbhittin
09-30-2006, 10:05 PM
a 50 shot doesn't do **** on a car, my friend thought his 50shot on his new v6 eclipse was fast, i didn't even notice a difference... and thats not 50hp u got either, more like 20 if that

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 10:07 PM
a 50 shot doesn't do **** on a car, my friend thought his 50shot on his new v6 eclipse was fast, i didn't even notice a difference... and thats not 50hp u got either, more like 20 if that

I know a guy who put a 50 shot on a 2001 Mustang GT that had a couple mods done to it and he even noticed a difference with it.

But how do you not notice a difference?

dbhittin
09-30-2006, 10:08 PM
ok yes on a V8 you should notice a difference, but a stock saturn?

bri487
09-30-2006, 10:16 PM
amen. Mustangs FTL

my 11.91 time in a daily driver mustang FTW.

bri487
09-30-2006, 10:17 PM

looks good dude. tasteful

bimmer540i
09-30-2006, 10:21 PM
The only mustang I would ever want would be pre 71'. I am just not a ford fan.

bri487
09-30-2006, 10:22 PM
The only mustang I would ever want would be pre 71'. I am just not a ford fan.

had a 68 and two 98's.

bimmer540i
09-30-2006, 10:27 PM
My buddy had a 98 Mustang Gt and sold it for an Accord......FTL. lol.

68 mustang is probably one of the best muscle designs ever. I would LOVE to own one of those. I'm hopefully going to get a pre 70's car next summer to turn into a entry level drag car. Hopefully either a Falcon or a Chevelle. Or maybe one of those Wildcats......465 HP stock FTW!

kuijo
09-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Welcome to the club. :naughty:

You'll get tired of a 50 real quick move up to 75... 100... 125

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 10:41 PM
ok yes on a V8 you should notice a difference, but a stock saturn?

you would notice a big difference. I drove a friend of mine who has nitrous on his 01 SS Camaro in my car and he said he noticed a big difference when I sprayed. You would notice a difference in any car that you spray.

bimmer540i
09-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Well you have the ultimate sleeper.

j3bus2k3
09-30-2006, 10:48 PM
My buddy had a 98 Mustang Gt and sold it for an Accord......FTL. lol.

68 mustang is probably one of the best muscle designs ever. I would LOVE to own one of those. I'm hopefully going to get a pre 70's car next summer to turn into a entry level drag car. Hopefully either a Falcon or a Chevelle. Or maybe one of those Wildcats......465 HP stock FTW!

x Mother Fvckin 2! I dreamed of getting a '68 Fastback with a 289 that I could build up to be a street machine...sadly, I didnt the grades and I got Acura.

Eugenics
09-30-2006, 10:50 PM
is this worse than my car in your eyes? lol. atleast i dont TRY to make it "fast" (fast being subjective of course)

because they didn't make a version of his car with a V8 as an option, or a more powerful engine

if thats true, then it looks like you have yourself a sleeper... and possibly a blown engine soon. lets hope not.

fast
cheap
reliable

pick two.

i beg to differ, my GT (not fast, but faster) has not broken down ONCE in 10 years. Its gotten stellar matenance, im sure thats part of it.

Alpine CDA-9815
09-30-2006, 10:54 PM
68 Fastback FTW! Any other Rustange but that FTL! :)

Chevyaudio
09-30-2006, 10:57 PM
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7127/roganug7.jpg

My Dream Car....to bad Joe Rogan owns it.

93 saturn sl2
09-30-2006, 11:00 PM
because they didn't make a version of his car with a V8 as an option, or a more powerful engine

I have the better engine of the 2 you could get while they made the S-series. I have the twin cam that makes 124hp while the single cam at the time made 84hp, then from 96+ the single cam made 100hp.

if thats true, then it looks like you have yourself a sleeper... and possibly a blown engine soon. lets hope not.

:)

phyphoestilic
09-30-2006, 11:09 PM
:laugh: this is a good thread, I had a boring day till I saw the pictures. made me laugh. Saturns are fun, we ran a golf cart into my freinds rear door and the door open light wont go away now, even tho the door closes fine

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 09:26 AM

i beg to differ, my GT (not fast, but faster) has not broken down ONCE in 10 years. Its gotten stellar matenance, im sure thats part of it.

thats money. that whole deal i said is TRUE, no way around it. You can be fast and reliable...............but your gunna maintain it, and thats by far not cheap.

bbka
10-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Got to get my flame in there! Sorry Saturn dude, but like others have said this is the one of the gayest things you could possible do. It's bad enough you drive a saturn anyways, but putting nitrous on it? I can understand if it's just a cheap car that gets you from point A to B and that's fine (I have had POS cas before), but actually spending money on it and posting pictures on the internet? You don't get more rice than that lol. If your joking, which yor not, it would be pretty **** funny, but since your serious, were just laughing at you instead of your car.

bbka
10-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Oh and that comment about fast, cheap, and reliable.... You can only pick 2? Is a bunch of bullshit. The people that believe that just aren't smart enough to build a fast, cheap, and reliable car.

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Got to get my flame in there! Sorry Saturn dude, but like others have said this is the one of the gayest things you could possible do. It's bad enough you drive a saturn anyways, but putting nitrous on it? I can understand if it's just a cheap car that gets you from point A to B and that's fine (I have had POS cas before), but actually spending money on it and posting pictures on the internet? You don't get more rice than that lol. If your joking, which yor not, it would be pretty **** funny, but since your serious, were just laughing at you instead of your car.

Dude you drive a Honda Shut tha *** up! Id take my car over a Foreign car anyday.

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Excuse me sir, you are driving a Honda.

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 12:43 PM
P.S. his saturn made more HP than your Civic stock.

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 12:46 PM

True True :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. this is rice.

http://www.subiegal.com/images/events/WA%20Rice/summer2005/honda-ricer.jpg

faulkton
10-01-2006, 12:46 PM

lmao

im gonna put some nos on my ford escort and race you in your saturn.. u better watch out!

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 12:48 PM
lmao

im gonna put some nos on my ford escort and race you in your saturn.. u better watch out!

:uhoh:

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 12:50 PM
P.S. this is rice.

That is absolutely disgusting.

B_Campbell
10-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Oh and that comment about fast, cheap, and reliable.... You can only pick 2? Is a bunch of bullshit. The people that believe that just aren't smart enough to build a fast, cheap, and reliable car.

:laugh:

You made a honda fast.

helotaxi
10-01-2006, 02:19 PM

You obviously have a warped sense of the terms fast, cheap and reliable.

Love the Impala, BTW. Last model worthy of wearing the badge. Looks like you've done the work to make it go, too! Hope you never have to turn :D!

As far as it looking like a Caprice, that's because other than the rear body panels, it is externally identical, however, if you can't look at one and immediately tell which it is, don't pretend to be a car guy. The Caprice and the Impala lines ran in parallel for a good amount of time.

The Mustang and the Mercury Capri had a similar relationship for a time as well.

My opinion is that if you want a car to drive around on the cheap get an import or a Saturn (they are basically imports anyway) or some other little econobox. If you want a quick car, start with something other than a front driver. By the time you get it into respectable territory, you've dumped a ton of money into it, you've lost the efficiency, you've sacrificed any semblence of comfort, and you're just getting into the realm of the domestic rear driver in stock trim that hasn't given up its driver amenities. Are there some somewhat respectable front draggers out there? Sure, but they still aren't exactly known for their dragstrip performance. Fact remains that except for a few cases, any performance oriented car is either rear or all-wheel drive. Those exceptions are almost all tuned models of other cars and are compromise designs that will hit the limitations of the platform they are based on long before the limits of their power potential. They will hit that limit well before they are a credible threat to a real performance car.

You want an import to tune on? Get a G35 or a Supra. Even the cute little Miata is a much better tuner platform than a Civic or Saturn.

azbass
10-01-2006, 02:24 PM
id rock an older wrenched on miata, thoes are bomb cars to drive.

bbka
10-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Haha obviously you guys talking **** know nothing about performance, cars, or hondas. Dude saturns look gay as hell, I wouldn't even want to be seen sitting in one. I also have a 68 Chevy hot rod truck, since you don't seem to like foreign cars. I don't care how much power my honda had stock, my car will own your car and most of the people in this post lol. Oh and my setup was just for fun on the ****** d16 that came in the car, if I actually tried and spent time on it, it would be a lot faster. Maybe you guys should stick to commenting about stereos. But yeah I hate most honda drivers also, that's why I keep my car looking stock, even has stock honda wheels.

Why do I drive a honda though?

30mpg...
230whp...
12.6@107mph... (I say pretty quick, but a lot faster than most cars you see driving around).
$1100 spent on my turbo kit... (cheap compared to what most spend on bolt ons).
Been running stong for over 2 1/2 years on the stock SOHC motor... (can't get much more reliable than that).

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/2004/woodburn2/Woodburn7.jpg

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Dude you drive a Honda Shut tha *** up! Id take my car over a Foreign car anyday.

I dont see a problem with foriegn cars since they have better reliablilty than most american cars. Plus the picture of the Riced out civic u posted, I agree with u that it's riced out. But the owner probably has NOS on that b!tch too and has to have at least some sort of money for all that crap on the car.

Guess its the new cool thing to do than I guess. Get NOS on this B!tch and u'll be hauling ***, w00t!!!

99gtxgolfer
6cyls **** too!!!

no way...:cool:

j3bus2k3
Haha obviously you guys talking **** know nothing about performance, cars, or hondas. Dude saturns look gay as hell, I wouldn't even want to be seen sitting in one. I also have a 68 Chevy hot rod truck, since you don't seem to like foreign cars. I don't care how much power my honda had stock, my car will own your car and most of the people in this post lol. Oh and my setup was just for fun on the ****** d16 that came in the car, if I actually tried and spent time on it, it would be a lot faster. Maybe you guys should stick to commenting about stereos. But yeah I hate most honda drivers also, that's why I keep my car looking stock, even has stock honda wheels.

30mpg...
230whp...
12.6@107mph... (I say pretty quick, but a lot faster than most cars you see driving around).
Been running stong for over 2 1/2 years on the stock SOHC motor... (can't get much more reliable than that).

I love the sleeper look. Props.

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 02:35 PM
^^^^That thing will do a 12.6 quarter mile?

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 02:35 PM

lol, looks like u pulled over on a freeway or something for that pic.

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 02:36 PM
^^^^That thing will do a 12.6 quarter mile?

it's possible, those things are really light.

azbass
10-01-2006, 02:37 PM
thats a clean honda, and faster than my car.

but VW ftw.

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 02:42 PM
lol, looks like u pulled over on a freeway or something for that pic.

he must have broke down.........which ruins his fight against being fast cheap and reliable.

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 02:44 PM
it's possible, those things are really light.

yea it's possible, but not with the 4 inch wide tires he has, and most 12 sec hondas have a fully stripped interior.

I'm not saying you didn't do a 12.6, but I thik that is sort of crazy.

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 02:48 PM
I don't care how much power my honda had stock, my car will own your car and most of the people in this post lol.

Ok let me turbo my car then we'll talk. But wait I wouldnt waste thousands of dollars on a piece of **** car (like yours). My nitrous cost me just about $400 with the purge and bottle heater. Id rather save for a new car before I turboed it.

Ooo and did your break down on the side of the road and decide to take a pic.

lololol

AJē06
10-01-2006, 02:49 PM
*** saturns... :laugh:

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 02:50 PM
This is the only Civic i'd ever think about driving

http://www.procivic.com/images/articles_news/2006_si_photos_driving_impressions/2006_civic_si_side.jpg

Railrocker
10-01-2006, 02:50 PM
This thread is the gheyest e-boner thread I have ever seen. Seriously. It gets stupider and stupider. :eek:

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Ok let me turbo my car then we'll talk. But wait I wouldnt waste thousands of dollars on a piece of **** car (like yours). My nitrous cost me just about $400 with the purge and bottle heater. Id rather save for a new car before I turboed it.

Ooo and did your break down on the side of the road and decide to take a pic.

lololol

LMAO you wouldnt waste money on a car with potential, but you will with a SATURN?

faulkton
10-01-2006, 02:55 PM
your profile says Wa.. but arent those Ca plates on that car?

Tiger Bass
10-01-2006, 02:57 PM
I just have to ask you, do you even know what nitrous is and what it does? And I dont mean "make it go fast when I push this little red button". Anyone who has to go look that stuff up on wikipedia of all places AFTER they've already installed it in their car....Ricer. Period.
And Im not a big fan of Honda (Nissan guy myself :) ) But I really do like your set up BBKA. Nice and clean.
Im looking into buying a b-13 sentra with an SR20 sooner or later but its just me and my Ga16 for now. I might even consider doing a swap if I can find a compitent mechanic or friend to help me. I just dont want my car out of commision for that long.

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 02:57 PM
LMAO you wouldnt waste money on a car with potential, but you will with a SATURN?

x2

bbka
10-01-2006, 02:58 PM
I didn't spend thousands, I spent $1,100 on my turbo kit. Go ahead and turbo your saturn, I will still own your *** racing lol (autocross, road racing, or drag). No I didn't break down moron, it was the night before the track and I swapped fuel pumps and left the filter off because I was in a hurry, so I ran out of gas. I took pictures for shits and giggles. You might as well keep the ignorant comments to yourself because it's pretty clear you don't know what your talking about.

You guys think 12.6 is fast in a honda? Bahaha, dude that's nothing compared to my friends cars. With a B-series motor 11's in the 1/4 mile are nothing and expected, 10's are easy with a built motor and traction. 9's are where it sarts getting hard. My friends dad has a pretty sweet 4 door civic, it made 700whp on the built motor, and ran 10.5 @ 140mph the only time it went down the drag strip. Oh and it is a complete full interior sleeper and he drives it to work every day.

bbka
10-01-2006, 02:59 PM
FYI, my e-***** is WAY bigger than yours, so you won't win this argument.;)

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 02:59 PM

Potential?? If I turboed my car with forged internals, megasquirt, etc I would be in the 300hp range no problem.

Dude your mommy and daddy bought you your car. If my parents did that for me I wouldnt of gotten a v6 *****stang.

Tiger Bass
10-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Umm, mustangs are lame. All they ****in say is my mommy and daddy bought me a car. The only mustangs worth driving are the early models.

bbka
10-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Potential?? If I turboed my car with forged internals, megasquirt, etc I would be in the 300hp range no problem.

Dude your mommy and daddy bought you your car. If my parents did that for me I wouldnt of gotten a v6 *****stang.

Hahaha b-series honda motors do 300whp daily on the stock motor (very reliable with good tuning), with forged internals they will put down 500, 600, 700+ whp easily with the right setup.

Are you talking about me? Umm I bought the car myself lol...

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:03 PM
I just have to ask you, do you even know what nitrous is and what it does? And I dont mean "make it go fast when I push this little red button". Anyone who has to go look that stuff up on wikipedia of all places AFTER they've already installed it in their car....Ricer. Period.

What are you talking about? How would you even come to the conclusion that I looked stuff up online?

99gtxgolfer
10-01-2006, 03:04 PM
This is the only Civic i'd ever think about driving

http://www.procivic.com/images/articles_news/2006_si_photos_driving_impressions/2006_civic_si_side.jpg

one of my friends got a brand new Civic si (red(muroon)) its is sickkk

GTX ftw:D

phyphoestilic

:eyebrow: ur comebacks keep getting lamer.

93 saturn sl2
Are you talking about me? Umm I bought the car myself lol...

nope, you dont have a Mustang now do ya? ;)

99gtxgolfer
10-01-2006, 03:05 PM
FYI, my e-***** is WAY bigger than yours, so you won't win this argument.;)

LMAO

GTX ftw...

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Well dayum. I have 305 Hp, and i can't get into the 13's. My car starts pulling when it hits 70.

Tiger Bass
10-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Well, most idiots who add nitrous to their car dont even know what the hell it does or what it really even is. I figured anyone who would get a set of nitrous off eBay probably was just looking for some shits and giggles from his friends and probably had no idea that it could blow a hole in the side of their engine block. ie, ricer.

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Well, most idiots who add nitrous to their car dont even know what the hell it does or what it really even is. I figured anyone who would get a set of nitrous off eBay probably was just looking for some shits and giggles from his friends and probably had no idea that it could blow a hole in the side of their engine block. ie, ricer.

why'd u tell him? It would've been funny ;)

99gtxgolfer
10-01-2006, 03:09 PM

w:ohsnap:

Tiger Bass
10-01-2006, 03:10 PM
That woulda been pretty amusing to see that post a day or two from now :)

j3bus2k3
God this thread just keeps getting better :laugh:

dude...say what you want about everyone else and knock on their cars but the fact still remains...you still look like some goof as nerd that drives a saturn with NAWS!

bbka
I'm about doing things yourself and performance, not trying to look cool. I respect the people that put time and effort into building their car no matter what it is, not some dumb ricer that watched the fast and the furious then decided to put nitrous on his car. Great example is that 12 second minivan or how about my friend that works at a dealership, his boss payed him to build a turbo kia... http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=38005.0 People are like WTF turbo a kia? Well it didn't cost him anything, so why not.

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 03:12 PM

LOL be a "bitchstang" as you call it, or a daily (as i call it) it would romp the hell outta your car WITH spray lol. AS far as my parents buying it for me, and you bashing me because of that said fact........makes you jealous. My parents do well, and I benefit.....then again, im their son, and they take care of me. If you knew me (which ive said this i swear 4 or 5 times in this thread alone) you would realize I would much rather have a vintage car/truck as a daily, or my old b2200 back. Also, you say you would have bought a GT, but I went the economical route and got a decent size v6 with **** good gas mileage for the car it is. I can run a 15 flat best stock, but has been down to 14.9 with car and driver. Making it the quickest v6 mustang produced, with the vintage mustangs out of the picture. The cars back then were built to perform really, this car wasnt. I like my car, and really appreciate it. Why you have to go and get jealous because my family does well and me and my brother benefit from it, is beyond me.

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm about doing things yourself and performance, not trying to look cool. I respect the people that put time and effort into building their car no matter what it is, not some dumb ricer that watched the fast and the furious then decided to put nitrous on his car. Great example is that 12 second minivan or how about my friend that works at a dealership, his boss payed him to build a turbo kia... http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=38005.0 People are like WTF turbo a kia? Well it didn't cost him anything, so why not.

van's are crazy, I hate to get beat by a van :laugh: Than again my car does weight like 2 1/2 tons :crap:

99gtxgolfer
10-01-2006, 03:13 PM
man i got me some me a spoiler its gunna give me like... 500hp!!!!!!!

saywhat?

those kia intake manifolds are actually a good way to go EFI on older mazda truck fyi. I was going to do the swap and didnt get to it, before the motor went, and we had to move.

Tiger Bass
And I dont know if this has been stated yet...but ANYONE who adds Nos to their car and isnt a ricer, its more than likely the VERY last thing that's done to the car. With the exception of possibly upgrading the turbo and what not. But point is, ALL the internals that are going to get upgraded, get upgraded before Nos or turbo. You dont sit here on the internet with all these "and if's" or "maybes" about that stuff.

bbka
10-01-2006, 03:14 PM
I raced my mom's 91 pontiac transport minvan (no turbo lol) against a stock vx hatch one night, I was totally winning until the end! **** top end on hondas. :D

j3bus2k3
10-01-2006, 03:15 PM
And I dont know if this has been stated yet...but ANYONE who adds Nos to their car and isnt a ricer, its more than likely the VERY last thing that's done to the car. With the exception of possibly upgrading the turbo and what not. But point is, ALL the internals that are going to get upgraded, get upgraded before Nos or turbo.

That and they dont have the gay "little red button." My companies drag car used a progressive injection system based on RPM...kicked serious ***...:yumyum:

bimmer540i
like 2 1/2 tons

DAYUM! Do those thing really weigh that much? My car tips the scales at 3500.

saywhat?
scott, get on aim....i want to laugh at this kid while talking to you LOL.

99gtxgolfer
my cars pretty duam heavy as well family sadan ftw!

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 03:16 PM
**** top end on hondas.

ummmm....I thought top end on hondas was terrible?
Wait, N/M you were in a van. lol

Tiger Bass
10-01-2006, 03:17 PM
That and they dont have the gay "little red button." My companies drag car used a progressive injection system based on RPM...kicked serious ***...:yumyum:

Worth mentioning, yes, but it's not like he would know what that meant.

j3bus2k3
10-01-2006, 03:17 PM
ummmm....I thought top end on hondas was terrible?
Wait, N/M you were in a van. lol

Quite the contrary. The low end on honda ***** but in the upper region is where the VTEC programming can really be noticed...

bbka
10-01-2006, 03:18 PM
The ONLY reason I would add nitrous to a car would be to spool the HUGE turbo at the track, but I would just get a ball bearing turbo before I did that. Nitrous gets old pretty fast, it's just a fun little kick in the pants, when your young or don't have funds for a cheap custom turbo kit. It's used out street racing a lot, but a good turbo setup would always by my first option and smoke the nitrous cars.

j3bus2k3
10-01-2006, 03:18 PM

Very true...

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 03:19 PM
DAYUM! Do those thing really weigh that much? My car tips the scales at 3500.

1996 LS400
Weight : (kg) 1,656 = 3,643.2 + 250 (sub/box/amps) + 200 (me :) ). = About 4,100. Off by little less than 1/2 ton :p:

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:19 PM
it would romp the hell outta your car WITH spray lol.

I donno man with the 75 shot it be a good race.

Tiger Bass
10-01-2006, 03:20 PM

How come I dont think he's kidding..... :eyebrow:

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 03:21 PM

Cuz It'z N0Z y0!

saywhat?

LOL i dont think he is either..............but its still a GREAT laugh.

bbka
Hondas are all top end. Just look at the powerband on them. 4-5k to redline is where hondas get going. Just think of VTEC as having 2 cams, the lower cam lobes are good for gas mileage, the higher cam lobes are good for performance. Most of the newer cars you see today have some sort of variable valve timing. It's a great concept, it's the stupid ricers that made vtec into a joke.

Ignatowski
10-01-2006, 03:22 PM
my little motor has some juice.......right now its set for 250,200
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/excelerater/Malibu/DSCN0406.jpg

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:22 PM

Window switch you jackass. :laugh: I know what nitrous is and what it does.

helotaxi
10-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Quite the contrary. The low end on honda ***** but in the upper region is where the VTEC programming can really be noticed...

Since it doesn't do anything until then that would make sense. The S2000 was a great example. Lots of ponies but ****** off the line becuase it had no bottom end. Typical Japanese performance design.

12.6 with 230 HP?!? Something don't add up.

Unless something has changed recently the quickest front dragger is still a domestic.

saywhat?

Hector: yo man, let me get a 75 shot of nawz yo.
Brian: Aight man, I can get it for your now.
Hector: Thanks bro, I need it to hand with these real cars yo!

Seriously, let me spend 800, and you throw another 400 in yours...........and I would love to race. I can do a tune/intake/nitrous setup and run a high 13, and your still running low 16's LOL

Steven206Seattl
This is the funniest thread i've seen. Plus I found a pic of what a saturn with nos looks like getting beat by a little kid.

99gtxgolfer
10-01-2006, 03:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/excelerater/Malibu/DSCN0406.jpg

just a little???

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 03:25 PM
I completely forgot about Honda's v-tec.

j3bus2k3
10-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Window switch you jackass. :laugh: I know what nitrous is and what it does.

He was talking about a progressive injection system...and wtf are you talking about a window switch? Does your NAWS kick in when you roll down your window? :laugh:

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Hector: yo man, let me get a 75 shot of nawz yo.
Brian: Aight man, I can get it for your now.
Hector: Thanks bro, I need it to hand with these real cars yo!

Seriously, let me spend 800, and you throw another 400 in yours...........and I would love to race. I can do a tune/intake/nitrous setup and run a high 13, and your still running low 16's LOL

Hector: Hey Brian, U've ever been with another man?
Brain: :ohsnap:

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 03:27 PM
He was talking about a progressive injection system...and wtf are you talking about a window switch? Does your NAWS kick in when you roll down your window? :laugh:

mine does, is that a bad thing? :rolleyes:

bri487
I didn't spend thousands, I spent $1,100 on my turbo kit. Go ahead and turbo your saturn, I will still own your *** racing lol (autocross, road racing, or drag). No I didn't break down moron, it was the night before the track and I swapped fuel pumps and left the filter off because I was in a hurry, so I ran out of gas. I took pictures for shits and giggles. You might as well keep the ignorant comments to yourself because it's pretty clear you don't know what your talking about.

You guys think 12.6 is fast in a honda? Bahaha, dude that's nothing compared to my friends cars. With a B-series motor 11's in the 1/4 mile are nothing and expected, 10's are easy with a built motor and traction. 9's are where it sarts getting hard. My friends dad has a pretty sweet 4 door civic, it made 700whp on the built motor, and ran 10.5 @ 140mph the only time it went down the drag strip. Oh and it is a complete full interior sleeper and he drives it to work every day.

yea, fwd in road racing and auto crossing ftw, NOT!

93 saturn sl2
I guarantee this car here would wipe the floor with all of yours.

http://myspace-588.vo.llnwd.net/00418/88/55/418515588_l.jpg

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 03:28 PM

Is that a V-Tec!?!?! lol

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:29 PM

http://www.prostreetonline.com/buy/msd_rpm_activated_window_switch/

j3bus2k3

Not my bike so please shut your mouth...;)

bbka
I have have only been to the track once on my drag radials (13.4@105), so not much seat time, but I'd bet money I could pull a high 12 with them.

12.6 with 230 HP?!? Something don't add up.

Haha it's called MH 23 inch slicks...

http://users.adelphia.net/~pshickey/images/TimeSlip3.JPG

saywhat?

must be a saturn!

bri487

i would love to see it run an 11.91.

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
I have have only been to the track once on my drag radials (13.4@105), so not much seat time, but I'd bet money I could pull a high 12 with them.

Haha it's called MH 23 inch slicks...

http://users.adelphia.net/~pshickey/images/TimeSlip3.JPG

sure you werent on the left lane? LOL

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Not my bike so please shut your mouth...;)

Not counting the bike. oh course

bbka
10-01-2006, 03:31 PM

What's done to it? Cause if it's just an LS1 with basic bolt ons, that's not very fast.

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:31 PM
i would love to see it run an 11.91.

I guarantee it would.

Steven206Seattl
10-01-2006, 03:32 PM

That smoke's equivelant to how much will come out of your engine using a 50 shot huh?

93 saturn sl2
What's done to it? Cause if it's just an LS1 with basic bolt ons, that's not very fast.

umm lets see. Heads, cam, full exhaust, intake, tune, supercharged, and a 150 shot of nitrous.

bbka
sure you werent on the left lane? LOL

Yeah dude, I have videos running low 13's on less boost on a ****** track. Like I said keep the ignorant comments to yourself, unless you want me to keep proving you wrong.

j3bus2k3
10-01-2006, 03:33 PM
I guarantee it would.

wait wait wait...I just realized something...now your pulling out the "My friends car and beat the **** out of your car" card...how lame! :laugh:

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 03:34 PM
I guarantee it would.

lets brag about others cars cuz yours is too ***** to even run a 15.

My boy runs high 12's low 13's on a SLIGHTLY built srt-4. by slightly i mean no internal work, intake and little more boost. This is on street tires slippin the whole way till 3rd. Lets brag about others ! :)

bbka
10-01-2006, 03:34 PM
umm lets see. Heads, cam, full exhaust, intake, tune, supercharged, and a 150 shot of nitrous.

Nice, I bet that things rips good, but posting some random car that isn't yours doesn't make you look any better lol...

Oh and my friends cars would own that thing, so I doubt you want to go there.

Remember my e-***** is huge, so you can't win!

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Nice, I bet that things rips good, but posting some random car that isn't yours doesn't make you look any better lol...

Its basically is, ive known the kid for my whole life really, and helped him do most of the stuff done to it.

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=saywhat?;2285249]lets brag about others cars cuz yours is too ***** to even run a 15.[QUOTE]

My car runs high 15s stock. So try something else

j3bus2k3
10-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Its basically is, ive known the kid for my whole life really, and helped him do most of the stuff done to it.

Uh...its your friends, not yours, so how is it basically yours? :rolleyes: Or are you guys an ambiguosly gay duo...or just "life mates" :naughty: :laugh:

Twistid
10-01-2006, 03:40 PM
after 5 pages all i have to say is

jebus = http://www.rlp.homo.at/hug/hug1.jpg

wow your cool? you can pick on a little highschooler for working with what he has... man you are awsome, mayby next time you can go beat up a blind man for not being able to see your "5 cyl acura" and 2 wheeled douche rocket ...

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 03:40 PM

How is it basically urs? Is it ur car? NO!

bbka
10-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Haha saturn boy I'm suprised you haven't stopped posting and deleted all your comments yet...

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:41 PM
wow your cool? you can pick on a little highschooler for working with what he has... man you are awsome, mayby next time you can go beat up a blind man for not being able to see your "5 cyl acura" and 2 wheeled douche rocket ...

:laugh: thats funny!

ThaBassMaster
10-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Haha saturn boy I'm suprised you haven't stopped posting and deleted all your comments yet...

I'm surprised you drive a honda!

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 03:43 PM
http://myspace-510.vo.llnwd.net/01169/01/59/1169339510_l.jpg

if your gunna put that kind of money into a car that people think have no potential.....................do it to a neon. This is the neon I was talking about. EASILY one of the fasest/nicest in central florida, and possibly florida as a whole.

bbka
10-01-2006, 03:44 PM

They need to be taught and learn young, then when they are older they will be able to make the right decisions. Don't you know anything about parenting or education? Putting nitrous on a saturn, bad boy!

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 03:44 PM

Y?....... alot of people drive hondas. That has to be the dumbest first post I've ever seen.

j3bus2k3
10-01-2006, 03:45 PM
after 5 pages all i have to say is

jebus = http://www.rlp.homo.at/hug/hug1.jpg

Alright, obviously your just ****-tarded and cant read...I initially laughed at a stock saturn with NOS like everyone else has, and still is doing. yea, I'ma go beat up a blind guy cause thats what I do...:rolleyes:

bbka
10-01-2006, 03:45 PM

Haha good first post, maybe try reading? I explained why I drive a honda already retard.

ThaBassMaster
10-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Look, I'm sorry guys. I'll just go take the kit out right now and buy a better car like I should have. Saturns blow! Why did I waste money on this.

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:47 PM

if your gunna put that kind of money into a car that people think have no potential.....................do it to a neon. This is the neon I was talking about. EASILY one of the fasest/nicest in central florida, and possibly florida as a whole.

huge spoiler that does nothing FTL
Huge fog lights also FTL

I like the paint color but thats about all.

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 03:47 PM
wow..........u made another name........

bbka
10-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I dont care if your car has 600hp you will still get raped by a properly built domestic.(The show pinks for example)

I own both and I will have to disagree there. Apples and oranges buddy. Anything can be fast with knowledge and money.

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Huge fog lights also FTL

its a show car *******, the spoiler actually flows with the body, and the fogs DO help when driving.

So you know nothing.

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Huge fog lights also FTL

maybe he rallys. Still the car has at least some sort of class.

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Look, I'm sorry guys. I'll just go take the kit out right now and buy a better car like I should have. Saturns blow! Why did I waste money on this.

You took my avatar.

ThaBassMaster
10-01-2006, 03:50 PM

I've had it

saywhat?
You took my avatar.

no, you just made another name.

bbka

No thats not my point. You posted pictures on the internet purging your nitrous thinking it's cool, but that's actually gay. If you would have posted pictures at the track or timeslips and been serious about this, I wouldn't have made fun of you. Build a cheap custom turbo kit for your saturn and I will respect that.

EDIT: wtf haha thought you were saturn boy lol...

j3bus2k3
10-01-2006, 03:51 PM
You took my avatar.

O NOEZ!!! CALL THA INTRAWEBZ POLICE!!!11!!1! :laugh:

93 saturn sl2

Nope

and I dont care if the car is a show car, the spoiler still looks gay and is that the best you could do about the fog lights? Ohh they help at night. They look gay also. The whole body kit does also.

93 saturn sl2
I've had it

You just signed up?

93 saturn sl2
10-01-2006, 03:52 PM
no, you just made another name.

Why would I do that?

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Nope

and I dont care if the car is a show car, the spoiler still looks gay and is that the best you could do about the fog lights? Ohh they help at night. They look gay also. The whole body kit does also.

LOL and your squared off saturn looks better? Seriously dude, you bashing other cars have no effect on the persons ride. The wing looks killer on it, compared to the rest that are made to fit the car specifically. The reason for fog lights to help in fog (you get quite a bit in florida) and at night (which you get daily if you didnt realize).

My points are valid and your just trying to knock on someones ride when in reality...........you shouldnt be talking at all.

bbka
Haha yeah at least we agree on that neon having a gay wing!

saywhat?
Why would I do that?

because your retarded?

phyphoestilic
10-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Nope

Sad u would diss that car, specially since we've all seen urs :laugh:

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Haha yeah at least we agree on that neon having a gay wing!

If you saw it in person without a wing, you would say put it back on LOL. without it, it looks like one of those dogs where they shave the top and leave the bottom half mad long. The wing helps the appearance A LOT

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 03:57 PM
You know what I say, everybody stfu and go to another thread. 20 pages about this? Come on!

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 03:59 PM
its fun though!

bri487
10-01-2006, 04:01 PM
I guarantee it would.

yea, no..........

bimmer540i
10-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Ok, I admit, it is entertaining.

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 04:04 PM
LOL. there was this kid with an old corolla wagon or soemething like that at my school, the color of metal. I swear it had no paint. the P.O. reminds me of that kid, as well as another kid we used to call "Saturn Boy"

LeofromtheH
10-01-2006, 04:17 PM
aaahahaha this things' still goin

vetkilr
10-01-2006, 04:31 PM
I love america................

saywhat?
10-01-2006, 04:36 PM
id rather live in egypt and build pyramids and sculptures of king tuts ***** to be honest....

Eugenics
10-01-2006, 06:05 PM

30mpg...
230whp...

i will eat my own **** if that thing puts that power out and still gets that kind of economy.

Eugenics
10-01-2006, 06:09 PM

that thing is hidious and gay. I would not dream of driving that piece, or any other neon for that matter. But if i had to chose, i'd rock a stock srt-4 8 days a week over that one.