PDA

View Full Version : blunt

way2loud28
09-28-2006, 10:19 PM
this thread really isnt down talkin blunt in any way but he set up a deal between me and what i thought was a friend of his, which was me buyin 2 rockford t2 15s for 650 bucks i sent the 650 once via western union money orders and he was having trouble cashing them so he sent them back and i got new usps moneyordes which im assuming worked now he left the money and the subs with the original sub owner and i never recieved any money nor subs nor an explanation it has been around 3 months since i sent the second money order and i have no idea what is going on now the money wasnt mine it was actually a purchase for a friend in which i ended up paying 650 for nothing so i dont know what to do i sent many pms to blunt and recieved a few responses but he hasnt responded to any of my recent ones. im not accusing blunt for this or tryin to discourage anyone from dealing with him in the future im more of juss tryin to get my money back what should i or can i doooo?????

way2loud28
09-30-2006, 03:51 PM
???????

mtdewelf
09-30-2006, 03:53 PM
i'm bout to roll a blunt, but to you mean belunt by chance? we need links/pm's

goose5741
09-30-2006, 04:22 PM
No he's talking about blunt....i've dealt with him before and he's a good guy, he hasn't been on for a while though...9-11 was the last time he was on...hopefully he'll fix it whenever he comes back...

way2loud28
10-02-2006, 04:39 PM
yea i hope so to i have been waiting for a while now

smd4life
10-02-2006, 04:41 PM
o no, him and mr loki are friends...

PhatTonyDeMarco
10-02-2006, 04:43 PM
I have dealt with the man, and talked with him greatly. He isnt the kind of person to do something like this, so dont worry man he will come through.

goose5741
10-02-2006, 05:36 PM
o no, him and mr loki are friends...

I wouldn't call them friends...they meant a couple of times for blunt to sell loki stuff and that was basically it. When i was dealing with loki blunt tried to help me but was kinda in the same spot as me as he had only really talked to the guy in person/on teh internetz and didn't have any phone numbers or anything. I have conficdence in blunt and don't feel he would scam anyone...the same can't be said for loki lol but at least he came through and wasn't a total asshat.

Eugenics
10-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Blunt is a pretty nice guy as far as i know. He lives in the same city as me. Although i dont know his number or where he lives. Sorry to hear, haven't seen him on in a long time.