PDA

View Full Version : Savv Quality

benamaster
09-27-2006, 01:31 AM
I was wondering anyone has ever used the 10.2" Savv Headrest monitors? I currently have some Vizualogic headrests but the video quality isn't that great.

Lckmyblls
09-27-2006, 08:04 AM
my buddy has a pair of these in his tahoe the picture is nice...

masommer03
12-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Are the monitors pre installed into an after market headrest? If so, and if the Tahoe has leather, how good was the match between the after market head rest and the original leather and did the new headrest look oversized?

I have an 03 Tahoe and I am considering doing these monitors, but I am concerned that the leather will not match.

youngcoke
12-26-2006, 04:33 PM
good match

masommer03
12-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Any Photos? Cost?

Shyne151
12-26-2006, 08:06 PM
I was wondering anyone has ever used the 10.2" Savv Headrest monitors? I currently have some Vizualogic headrests but the video quality isn't that great.

Who did them for you? just wondering.

masommer03
12-27-2006, 10:47 AM
What about controling the all in one headrest DVD player, my son is 3 and cannot reach the headrest nor does he know how to operate a DVD player. Is there a remote that operates the Savv moniotrs?

benamaster
02-06-2007, 02:38 AM
Who did them for you? just wondering.

I bought them as part of a group purchase and had Dukes Car Stereo in Saginaw install them. I would NOT recommend them. They're so easy to install yourself.

wizardman
02-22-2007, 06:48 PM
So, for the people that have SAVV, what do you think? I heard the picture quality is suppose to be better than Vizualogic. Is that true? I would love to hear a review. I'm not sure if I should go with these or try and cut the headrests myself. I would love to see pictures also.

Later

mrrogers1
03-17-2007, 05:46 PM
So, for the people that have SAVV, what do you think? I heard the picture quality is suppose to be better than Vizualogic. Is that true? I would love to hear a review. I'm not sure if I should go with these or try and cut the headrests myself. I would love to see pictures also.

Later

I don't personally have them but I have a buddy with 2 sets (soon to be 3 sets) in his Tahoe. The picture is very good and the quality and match of the headrest color and construction is PERFECT! Looking at them, they really do look like they belong and that isn't the easiest thing to do with a 10in monitor.

They are priced quite well for what you get, but "they ain't cheap".

From the way they look, the headrest was designed around the monitor and they took A LOT of time getting it right. So if you have the itch, and the cash, I'd say you WON'T go wrong with the Savv 10.2 units.