PDA

View Full Version : Fs Broken Psp

Megalomaniac
09-26-2006, 10:48 PM
FS i have a broken PSP for sale it was bought in March of last year(2005) it does function,nothing is fried I just cant put it back together due to the fact i broke a plastic piece to where the screen connects to the main board. so basically i am selling it "As-Is" you can use it for parts or whatever. I am missing a lot of the screws(it can be replaced,but not by me) everything you see in pic is what you get no battery, cause i plan on buying a new psp so i'll use that as a spare. screen is actually intact there is 2 small(im talkin 2mm of a scratch on top left,it could be just a spot you can wipe down) last i checked(back in beginning of May of 06) there were only 2 dead pixels that were there since day 1,Sony said i couldnt return it.

So once again sold As-IS, I won't charge for shipping since its only a fewbucks. But i have to declare a price. so i declare $130,price is pretty darn fluctual.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7098/1yw4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Wondering why i took it apart?
I took it apart to attempt to do the Wifi hack, i ended up not being able to do it. cause i couldnt get a few screws out. but i did drill 1 hole on the back to get to the wifi plug later on. ask questions if you must

skadude016
09-26-2006, 10:52 PM
wifi hack? sorry im not much into games

Megalomaniac
09-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Hook up an wifi antenae extender to get more wifi coverage...didnt work out the way i thought it would :(
I would really like to sell this so i can buy another one,i want to play GTA in Algebra 2 class,it gets quite boring in there.

Army-Killa
09-27-2006, 03:38 AM
ill give you 20 for it if it dont sell I would jus tlike to blow it up.

Megalomaniac
09-27-2006, 09:53 AM
uh no. I'm sure I can make a bit more people like to buy the lcd's for them. but i'll keep you in mind ;)

OneKrazyKeebler
09-28-2006, 09:23 AM
uh no. I'm sure I can make a bit more people like to buy the lcd's for them. but i'll keep you in mind ;)

There you go, buy a lcd for it and sell it as a totally trick psp.

Megalomaniac
11-09-2006, 06:13 PM
There you go, buy a lcd for it and sell it as a totally trick psp.

the connector is broken on the circuit board noton lcd itself....old thread but i still have i t FS

so bump it up