PDA

View Full Version : usaci and db drag predictions...

audiolife
09-26-2006, 12:46 PM
just wondering what you all thought some scores would be at these events....

davidfre21
09-26-2006, 12:48 PM
no telling with usaci because u know all the teams are using their teammates last season setups and sand bagged all this season with it...

audiolife
09-26-2006, 12:50 PM
true david... i think 180 will be broken 2 times in db drags in 2 classes and i think usaci will have a suprise or 2 lol

davidfre21
09-26-2006, 01:05 PM
did owens get his truck back up?

As far as USACi all i wanna see is, justin and doug walk away with something.

Johnny Drama
09-26-2006, 02:08 PM

With no rex I doubt 3rd is even going to happen. We just posted a 54.1 and I know with the other batts and the better box design we have a 55 is capable. Any more then that and I'd be shocked. Unfortunaly David is right...people are simply buying thier team mates old cars/trucks which are ready to go...

We built this stuff by ourselves, 1st year competing...and will be **** proud with any score we can post. My ultimate goal for finals is a 156 or higher...now can we get it done??? :)

audiolife
09-26-2006, 02:11 PM

yup both pioneer vehicles set new records at iasca lol didnt really need to set anything up from what pat said they just took 1 min to get ready and didnt charge up their trucks either lol.

davidfre21
09-26-2006, 02:17 PM
With no rex I doubt 3rd is even going to happen. We just posted a 54.1 and I know with the other batts and the better box design we have a 55 is capable. Any more then that and I'd be shocked. Unfortunaly David is right...people are simply buying thier team mates old cars/trucks which are ready to go...

We built this stuff by ourselves, 1st year competing...and will be **** proud with any score we can post. My ultimate goal for finals is a 156 or higher...now can we get it done??? :)

u dam well better walk away with something :up2somet:

Johnny Drama
09-26-2006, 02:45 PM
I'll walk away with a ton of pics :)

davidfre21
09-26-2006, 05:15 PM
I'll walk away with a ton of pics :)

hopefully not blurry ones this time around :p:

make ur hotel reservations now lol

Chevyaudio
09-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Justin why no Rex....What happened?

Johnny Drama
09-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Justin why no Rex....What happened?

It was junk. Would have cost more to get that one in shape vs. an already daily driver. If I could ever sell my Banshee I would have a different comp car.

audiolife
10-02-2006, 09:05 AM
It was junk. Would have cost more to get that one in shape vs. an already daily driver. If I could ever sell my Banshee I would have a different comp car.

get into sq you will apply more of what you learned over time here more than you did/do in spl. not saying spl is easy there is just less things to factor if you take sq as serious as spl

Johnny Drama
10-02-2006, 09:34 AM
get into sq you will apply more of what you learned over time here more than you did/do in spl. not saying spl is easy there is just less things to factor if you take sq as serious as spl

I will be running consumer Q in the truck next year. I am not to sure I will even compete in anything next year really.

On a down note...Bruce Ogden scored a 160.3 this weekend in 301-900SS...while this is an amazing score, it fucks us pretty bad.

audiolife
10-02-2006, 09:57 AM
that name is real familar...is he one of robert koller's guys?

djman37
10-02-2006, 08:26 PM
I will be running consumer Q in the truck next year. I am not to sure I will even compete in anything next year really.

On a down note...Bruce Ogden scored a 160.3 this weekend in 301-900SS...while this is an amazing score, it fucks us pretty bad.

bruce-bruce SAYS he's not going to finals with that car...we'll see. DAAMN dissapointing for all us regular guys.
I have a couple more ideas up my sleeve.:up2somet:

audiolife
10-12-2006, 04:14 AM
i just want to say good luck to everyone hope everybody gets to and from there safe and an extra shoot out to the team kinetik competitors i met from last year. from what i hear there is gonna be a lot of rumble down in louisville.