PDA

View Full Version : misc stuff... needs to go take a look!

Ctminime
09-26-2006, 11:43 AM
a few things that are taking up room in my apartment that i need to get rid of not to mention i need money... ill get pics for any of the items if requested

Bluetooth headset for motorola phones.... A fancy gadget that i thot i had to have when i got my phone... i dont use it anymore its the more expensive one with the flip open microphone... barely used comes with charger and the earpiece itself... would let that go for 60 shipped.

yes this thing is older than the hills but i have no use for it it has been sittin on the top part of my desk forever now.... its a Virtual boy by nintendo comes with mario tennis, controller battery pack and unit... one the the eyes doesnt work right so id say 20 shipped....

sega dreamcast.. had it since they came out and i never play it.... i have a crap load of games that all come with it along with 2 mem cards 2 controllers and a rumble pack. it is the sega sports special editoin (black one), id let it and all the games with the accesories go for 65 shipped.

Platnium XP computer case.... Made out of titanium nice computer case would be fun to mad and cut a design in the side and make a custom window... is a full atx case... would like to see 30 shipped. has some minor scratches on the side and a place in front for an optional cpu thermomerter (witch i have) like i said 30 shipped

Santa Cruz Turtle Beach sound card. 5.1 pci sound card great high performance card that was the mac daddy of sound cards in 03 got a ******* product award from maximum PC the year before that... makes a sound blaster !live 5.1 look like a little fairy girl in tights id take 25 shipped for it

DVI to VGA adapter.... got this thing before i had a DVI vid card works great 5 shipped

all these things i might consider trade for... pc parts/ car audio.... whatever... lemme know if u need pics of anything.... IT ALL NEEDS TO GO

Ctminime
09-26-2006, 11:52 AM
forgot in the above post i also have a 450 watt power supply for computers used to to power on car decks in my house works great.... 15 shipped

sp33d
09-26-2006, 08:53 PM
for the santa cruz soundcard, does it come with installation cd's and box? or will it be jut the card?

-mark

Ctminime
09-27-2006, 12:29 AM
it will be the card and install cd... unfortunatly i no longer have the box... but it will be properly packaged when sent...

Ctminime
09-27-2006, 05:41 PM
bump