PDA

View Full Version : anyone interested in an ASR-10?

rtillaree
09-22-2006, 08:55 AM
i tried to sell it on ebay once, but the guy bought it and never paid me for it, i would ahve re-listed it but i had to leave town...

Ebay Link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280018226657&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=018)

i got screwed in both ways for the 1st time on ebay in the same week haha, horrible...anyways, im looking for $1250 shipping but, we might be able to talk...

rtillaree
09-24-2006, 04:17 AM
no producers in here looking for the sword of omen? haha...i didnt think so, figured id try tho

boganbballstud
09-24-2006, 10:21 AM
bump for a nice piano my dad his a musician and had the exact same one and it got stolen from a uhaul while he was moving. he put it in the uhaul went inside to get some more stuff and it was gone when he got back out. i would love to take it off you as an early bday or christmas gift but all i ahve is like $100 for myself to spend for 2 weeks. had to pay some bills and i got a boot on my car. are you look to trade for anything? let me know i would love to work something out.

SilverSquared
09-25-2006, 08:05 AM
Bump....I know a girl with one of these..hers was also stolen from her apartment, but 3 weeks it was recovered...VERY nice unit. I know nothing about these, but what she can do in 30 seconds simply amazes me. Cleanest sound I ever heard from an electronic instrument.