PDA

View Full Version : 3 sets of speakers, what to do...

rtillaree
09-19-2006, 12:57 AM
i currently have have a set of boston sl-80's up front and a set up pro-50's in the rear, well as luck would have it my cousin just took out his 2-3 month old z6's this morning and is having all morel components installed into his sti, i guess he landed a sponorship or something from a local shop...so hes going to let me get them on the cheap cheap, so i was wondering if i should run the z6's and the sl-80's or the z6's and the pro-50's? i was going to put the z's in the back and the pros in the front, i like the 80's a lot but, im not sure, im thinking that the pro are louder....any suggestions or opinions?

rtillaree
09-19-2006, 04:27 AM
agh man, nadda?

khail19
09-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Keep what you have now and ship the Z6s to me. :D

Seriously though, I'd use the Z6s up front and the Pros in the rear.

rtillaree
09-19-2006, 05:21 PM
yea even tho i wrote it backwards, thats actually what i meant z's front and keep 50's in the back, and the 50's are excellent when they get their power, they are the best fill i have ever had, and i owned a set of focal's back when i was younger, and they werent near as nice as these, im sure the newer stuff is different but, still...now i just have to be creative with my mounting, not sure how i will put the z's in, thos sl80s just fall right into place....my only last decision will be deciding on a new 4 channel amp for these, i think ive decided to go with the t8004