PDA

View Full Version : Pipes and Papers

haunther
09-18-2006, 09:56 PM
Here some pipes and pappers that i bought from a friend
whos smoke shop was closed by our nice GOV.
Due to certin parrafanial issues.

So here i have -
18- glass pipes
??- An God knows how manny

Papers all sizes 1.0,1.25,1.50
Zig Zag's and Jobs

$10-$15 per pipe
Per.$1.50 cheeper the more you buy.
Willing to make deals if you want mucho.

Pics up in a few

Refs- Just use the search/\
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/haunther/pp.jpg

JimJ
09-18-2006, 09:57 PM
For tobacco, correct?

:)

Calikid
09-18-2006, 10:00 PM
http://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/popculture/southpark/magnets/south2.jpg

Railrocker
09-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Why do people feel they need to publicly announce that they are a pot head. Things must be different these days.

haunther
09-18-2006, 10:04 PM
why do ppl need to spam soo much
Mod Help

LeofromtheH
09-18-2006, 10:05 PM
Why do people feel they need to publicly announce that they are a pot head. Things must be different these days.

i don't see pot/marijuana anywhere in his post?

might be interested in papers, pics

00maxima
09-18-2006, 10:14 PM
any pics of the pipes?

sqhertz
09-18-2006, 10:15 PM
pics. well not really becuase i have to many...good luck haha.

id prefer driving STONED than DRUNK ANYDAY. i like my motor-functions. stupid people, just dont see it.

PhatTonyDeMarco
09-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Pics of the pipes, possibley interested..

jeeper07
09-18-2006, 10:17 PM
haha

spoken
09-18-2006, 10:23 PM
Pics...

Twistid
09-18-2006, 10:28 PM
pics plz

zachzchw
09-18-2006, 10:30 PM
Given your inability to form a sentence or spell very common words correctly, maybe you need to give up one of your habits.

Railrocker
09-18-2006, 10:34 PM
Nah, I smoked (notice the past tense) for years. I wouldnt sell my pipes on the internet period. Personally I dont think I would like jail.

mazdakid
09-18-2006, 10:36 PM
pics? if they arent used then how would he go to jail?

haunther
09-18-2006, 10:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/haunther/pp.jpg

Twistid
09-18-2006, 10:45 PM
$6 shipped for the one in the very back

haunther
09-18-2006, 10:54 PM
No thx and make offers in pm :)

jeeper07
09-18-2006, 10:56 PM
do u have aim get at me asap!!! jeeper09

haunther
09-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Alot of interest but no sales : (

faulkton
09-19-2006, 03:56 PM
pics? if they arent used then how would he go to jail?

"On September 11, 2003, comedian Tommy Chong was sentenced to nine months in prison, a fine of $20,000, and the forfeiture of about $120,000 in assets. He also had to give up his internet domain name of tommychong.com.

Chong, best known as half of the famed pot-comedy duo Cheech and Chong, was the founder of a business called Nice Dreams, which manufactured and sold bongs under the name Chong Glass. The business was operated by Chong's son, Paris.

In May 2003, Chong plead guilty to charges of "conspiring to distribute drug paraphernalia," after a sting operation in which federal agents in Pittsburgh ordered his bongs over the Internet, thus ensuring that the items were sent across state lines.

Undercover cops also bought two of Chong's bongs at a store in Texas. They received Chong's autograph on the bongs, and got a t-shirt depicting Chong smoking from one.

Chong's bust was part of a larger anti-bong police effort called Operation Pipe Dreams, which involved over 2,000 federal, state and local law enforcement officers. The operation culminated on February 24, 2003, with simultaneous raids against multiple paraphernalia retailers, distributors and manufacturers, including Chong."

http://cannabisculture.com/articles/3264.html

Interstate drug paraphernalia sales ftl

:fyi: he was busted on my brithday

dkguitarist
09-19-2006, 04:00 PM
who said the stuff is used? and as soon as you guys see he's selling pipes you instantly think pot/marijuana. wtf. i hate that fukking stereotype. "oh he's selling pipes, HE'S A STONER!!!".

too bad you don't have any regular tobacco pipes or i'd buy one.

black cherry tobacco out of a pipe=yumminess

CBFryman2
09-19-2006, 04:29 PM
"On September 11, 2003, comedian Tommy Chong was sentenced to nine months in prison, a fine of $20,000, and the forfeiture of about $120,000 in assets. He also had to give up his internet domain name of tommychong.com.

Chong, best known as half of the famed pot-comedy duo Cheech and Chong, was the founder of a business called Nice Dreams, which manufactured and sold bongs under the name Chong Glass. The business was operated by Chong's son, Paris.

In May 2003, Chong plead guilty to charges of "conspiring to distribute drug paraphernalia," after a sting operation in which federal agents in Pittsburgh ordered his bongs over the Internet, thus ensuring that the items were sent across state lines.

Undercover cops also bought two of Chong's bongs at a store in Texas. They received Chong's autograph on the bongs, and got a t-shirt depicting Chong smoking from one.

Chong's bust was part of a larger anti-bong police effort called Operation Pipe Dreams, which involved over 2,000 federal, state and local law enforcement officers. The operation culminated on February 24, 2003, with simultaneous raids against multiple paraphernalia retailers, distributors and manufacturers, including Chong."

http://cannabisculture.com/articles/3264.html

Interstate drug paraphernalia sales ftl

:fyi: he was busted on my brithday

He was selling 'water pipes' over state lines to states which did not allow it openly saying they could be used for illegal drugs.

I can walk into any spencers near me and pick up a tobacco "water pipe" no problem. Spencers is not having any problems. The whole idea behind it is to only sell and market it for legal usage. MANY MANY MANY people smoke tobbaco out of pipes like this, roll their own clove cigarrets, and smoke tobbaco out of water pipes commonly refered to as "Hookas" and "Bongs"

Some people smoke other legal herbs such as 10x Salvia and other legal halucinagentic herbs.

Just because someone is selling pipes for Tobbacco use only does not mean they smoke weed. People infer it. What do we know about not judgeing a book by it's cover?

CBFryman2
09-19-2006, 04:31 PM
I would take one of thoes metal ones if the bowl was smaller.

faulkton
09-19-2006, 04:32 PM
What do we know about judgeing a book by it's cover?

Its a quick time saver?

CBFryman2
09-19-2006, 04:38 PM
:laugh:

reneeb7363
09-19-2006, 04:51 PM
This reply is not an attempt to flame guitarist or anyone else posting here but I must say, the context of this whole post, and those referencing to its benefits is ridiculous! (dude..your already fried and those brain cells will NEVER come back):

'You hate sterotypes and you dont judge a book by its cover', as long as it is something you either believe in or do or it is something that a close friend or family member believe in...
you know nothing about diversity and acceptance... can you even begin to imaginehow big that envelope is?
"its okay to be different as long as we are just like you???"
I don't know you from a hill of beans, but your statements are inflammatory and I personally believe, ridiculous. THIS is a STUPID THREAD!
And as far as Mr Chong... did you EVER watch any of the Cheech and Chong Movies. Do you REALLY know what it was about and the reason why those movies were made? Do you know WHEN those movies were made? (wipe the snot off your nose boy and pay attention)
It is NOT a difficult thing to add these two together and realize the corralation and sales tactics his son was using to promote pipes...regardless if it is used for tobacco or other "herbs." Cannibus is a mind altering drug, in case you forgot, and hence is controlled. Alcohol is a mind altering drug, and is controlled. Prescription medicines are mind altering drugs, and are controlled. WTF is so bad about living life and experiencing REAL LIFE without distortion? Is it so bad you must lean on a crutch? Are you in such pain that you must alter your state of mind to cope? What is the real issue here?

Another thing.... why in the hell are sooo many people obssessed with choking the oxygen out of their lungs and introducing toxic substances into their bodies??? --- SMOKE OF ANY KIND IS TOXIC!!!! --

well, now that at least five people are trying to knock me off my soapbox, I will gently step down and let you rant and rave about my statements and what a
B!TCH I must be because I "JUST DONT GET IT!" --- thank GAWD

phantom240
09-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Ill take the ones circled... How does 25 shipped sound?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/phantom240/Pipez.jpg

reneeb7363
09-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Ill take the ones circled... How does 25 shipped sound?

proof it DOES MAKE YOU STOOOOPID! cant read the post that asked him to PM and keep it private... jee wally, no one will know what you are doing-- genius! I know where you live and when you were born. How hard is it for a FBI agent to get more info....?

phantom240
09-19-2006, 07:30 PM
proof it DOES MAKE YOU STOOOOPID! cant read the post that asked him to PM and keep it private... jee wally, no one will know what you are doing-- genius! I know where you live and when you were born. How hard is it for a FBI agent to get more info....?

Wahhhh... go away. Theres no proof i smoke marijuana or use any illegal controlled substances. I dare you to try to get me busted... eat me and if this thread isn't your cup of tea, I don't remember reading anything in the TOS saying your'e forced to post in this thread :fyi:

sqhertz
09-19-2006, 08:06 PM
getting completly stoned out of your mind and falling asleep > getting completly tore down and throwing up all over yourself/alcohol poisoning..
also kidney failure will come sooner to a drunk than lung cancer will to a stoner. :blackeye:
you can serve your country and die doing it at 18 but you cant drink.
laws ftl :crap:

phantom240
09-19-2006, 08:20 PM
I agree... Alcohol is a lot more dangerous to your health than weed. As far as I know, weed doesnt give you lung cancer either.

And as for alcohol, I think if you can and are willing to die for your country, you're man enough to get **** faced doing it.

SiX
09-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Everyone post dumping in this man's thread should **** the **** off & GTFO. Why the hell does anyone feel the need to give someone a hard time for trying to make a LEGAL buck or two, when millions of Americans spend lifetimes hustling illegal, dirty money? Why?

BTW, PM sent...

CBFryman2
09-20-2006, 11:27 AM
This reply is not an attempt to flame guitarist or anyone else posting here but I must say, the context of this whole post, and those referencing to its benefits is ridiculous! (dude..your already fried and those brain cells will NEVER come back):

'You hate sterotypes and you dont judge a book by its cover', as long as it is something you either believe in or do or it is something that a close friend or family member believe in...
you know nothing about diversity and acceptance... can you even begin to imaginehow big that envelope is?
I don't know you from a hill of beans, but your statements are inflammatory and I personally believe, ridiculous. THIS is a STUPID THREAD!
And as far as Mr Chong... did you EVER watch any of the Cheech and Chong Movies. Do you REALLY know what it was about and the reason why those movies were made? Do you know WHEN those movies were made? (wipe the snot off your nose boy and pay attention)
It is NOT a difficult thing to add these two together and realize the corralation and sales tactics his son was using to promote pipes...regardless if it is used for tobacco or other "herbs." Cannibus is a mind altering drug, in case you forgot, and hence is controlled. Alcohol is a mind altering drug, and is controlled. Prescription medicines are mind altering drugs, and are controlled. WTF is so bad about living life and experiencing REAL LIFE without distortion? Is it so bad you must lean on a crutch? Are you in such pain that you must alter your state of mind to cope? What is the real issue here?

Another thing.... why in the hell are sooo many people obssessed with choking the oxygen out of their lungs and introducing toxic substances into their bodies??? --- SMOKE OF ANY KIND IS TOXIC!!!! --

well, now that at least five people are trying to knock me off my soapbox, I will gently step down and let you rant and rave about my statements and what a

You = Idiot who needs to open their mind to other peoples practices...agian DO NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. How are you one to judge drug use if you havent experenced it?

Only people who use drugs as crutches are the ones in the gutter and emo teens.

The rest (for the most part), its personal preference and exparamentation. Excessive Tobbaco use I dont really get. On occasion with good taste, yes, Cigaretts and cheap cigars and cheap oral tobbaco taste nasty, smell nasty, and provide no plesure other than looking "cool."

Mind altering drugs, on the other hand, are to see and feel what it is like. To seek a form of "enlightenment", to relax, or to loosen up. Mind altering drugs have been used by many religions and many VERY VERY VERY intelegent people through out history. People so intelegent they would pwn that meeger, mushy substance you call a brain in your head. You have race horse blinders blocking your view. If you do not agree with drug use, fine, dont preech to anyone about it. A statement of health issues is all that is needed, and all health issues though to be associated with many drugs are caused by over usage or is bull spewed by propoganda. You have been brainwashed by the media and school DARE programs. Not everyone who uses drugs becomes physically or mentally addicted or has flash backs or becomes a junkie.

I know people who have never touched a drug in their life (alcohol included) but when they where knocked into a coma playing foot ball the out of body experence was something they enjoyed. I personally do not smoke very often at all becayse it is unhealthy and I enjoy running and other physical activities too much. However, I see no problem with it.

As far as hard drugs, LSD, PCP, Cocaine, Meth, Heroin, etc... I do not agree with their usage, they are highly addictive and have proven to cause long term mental illness and psycoaltering flashbacks and nightmares years after a session of heavy usage (especially LSD and PSP). If a truely mind altering (halucinagentic) experence is wanted there are much safer ways and some legal ways.

In the end, STFU if you are only here to try and bash any type of drug usage, legal or illegal. :)

.::DuD3::.
09-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Given your inability to form a sentence or spell very common words correctly, maybe you need to give up one of your habits.

haha nice

theCybe
09-20-2006, 11:51 AM
I recognize every last one of those pipes, they are blown in India. :)

theCybe
09-20-2006, 11:52 AM
*And are a decent value.

haunther
09-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Thanks for all the feedback guys but ugh can we cut all the political crap...

mtdewelf
09-20-2006, 03:35 PM
GTFO of this guys forsale thread. speaking of knowing things, don't you know post dumping isn't allowed?

you only have papers? no wraps? i buy 3-4wraps aday and if you could hook me up with maybe 20-50 i'd be all over it man.

onefalsemove
09-20-2006, 03:40 PM
got pulled over with a pipe, proudly showed the cop and smiled, no resin was in it, it was brand new, and I had tobacco in the car, he couldnt do ****. **** the police.

if its not used, I dont see anything wrong with selling it. I just dropped $75 on a graffix bong, I dont really need much else, I got my fair share of glass pipes, and papers only cost $1.25 a pack for oranges around here.

haunther
09-20-2006, 08:50 PM
i have a mad ammount of papers so i can hook you up no worries on that 1.25 price.
An i do have wraps pics will be up in a few.
An onefalsemove dont use the word bong its a Water Pipe :)

Pr0d1gy
09-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Is that all the glass pieces you have? I may be interested in some if you have more. PM sent.

Oh and quit forcing your views on other people folks, it's a free country & I doubt he'd be selling illegally used pipes on here. :rolleyes:

haunther
09-20-2006, 09:50 PM
O yea if i didnt make that clear THESE PIPES ARE BRAND NEW AND UNUSED

LeofromtheH
09-20-2006, 09:59 PM
:pics of wraps:

haunther
09-21-2006, 12:39 AM
I have about 29 wraps maybe more
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/haunther/P1010008.jpg

cpierce
09-21-2006, 12:39 AM
Got any Juicy or True blunt wraps?

haunther
09-21-2006, 12:42 AM
sry thats it

reneeb7363
09-21-2006, 11:51 AM
I will probably be warned, if not booted, for the post I am about to show... (sorry for the length--that alone will ensure a stone-head will not read it) but, I still feel it necissarry to demonstrate, with fact, the idiocy of this post and the reason it should be banned from posting on a CAR AUDIO FORUM!!! This thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH CAR AUDIO....(you shouldnt even be driving when consuming and drug, legal or not! ) It should be completely deleted and it's founder should be warned or banned as well. This sight/forum has no block, filter or limitations preventing viewing by influential young children. This thread is not acceptable... period! Oh, and I DO have the right, according to the rules of said forum, to post comments in said thread as long is is along the same subject matter.
Thank you,

JimJ
09-21-2006, 11:56 AM
This thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH CAR AUDIO...

It's in the "Miscellaneous Classifieds" section which, by definition, has nothing to do with car audio.

you shouldnt even be driving when consuming and drug, legal or not!

So a morning coffee is inherently dangerous?

This thread is not acceptable... period!

Questionable, yes. Acceptable...barely.

Oh, and I DO have the right, according to the rules of said forum, to post comments in said thread as long is is along the same subject matter.

Not if it's a classified ad.

This goes for anyone...leave the politics or personal beliefs out of it. Discuss it in the Lounge for all I care. Not in this thread.

no hard feelings, sn00kums :-)

reneeb7363
09-21-2006, 12:10 PM
My original post:

Originally Posted by reneeb7363
This reply is not an attempt to flame guitarist or anyone else posting here but I must say, the context of this whole post, and those referencing to its benefits is ridiculous! (dude...your already fried and those brain cells will NEVER come back):

'You hate stereotypes and you don’t judge a book by its cover', as long as it is something you either believe in or do or it is something that a close friend or family member believe in...
you know nothing about diversity and acceptance... can you even begin to imagine how big that envelope is?
And as far as Mr. Chong... did you EVER watch any of the Cheech and Chong Movies. Do you REALLY know what it was about and the reason why those movies were made? Do you know WHEN those movies were made? (Wipe the snot off your nose boy and pay attention)
It is NOT a difficult thing to add these two together and realize the correlation and sales tactics his son was using to promote pipes...regardless if it is used for tobacco or other "herbs." Cannabis is a mind-altering drug, in case you forgot, and hence is controlled. Alcohol is a mind-altering drug, and is controlled. Prescription medicines are mind-altering drugs, and are controlled. WTF is so bad about living life and experiencing REAL LIFE without distortion? Is it so bad you must lean on a crutch? Are you in such pain that you must alter your state of mind to cope? What is the real issue here?

Another thing.... why in the hell are sooo many people obsessed with choking the oxygen out of their lungs and introducing toxic substances into their bodies??? --- SMOKE OF ANY KIND IS TOXIC!!!! --

Well, now that at least five people are trying to knock me off my soapbox, I will gently step down and let you rant and rave about my statements and what a
--------------------

following is my reply, within the context of my rebuttal, within the angry statement that kindly asked me to F O ! LOL:
(here goes nuttin)
------------------------------
Wow…. You are a brave, however foolish, man whose perception has obviously been clouded by the very same ‘product’ you support. I do believe I predicted this rebuttal to my stated opinion (read the last paragraph of my original entry) when I discussed the idiocy of this post and those whom are ‘too fried’ to understand the obvious intent of promotion of a product commonly used in a regulated, aka: criminal, activity. Hence, the federal seizure of said items and legal ramifications for those observed partaking in said market.

Let’s break down how idiotic these statements of attempted refute truly are:
(I will say nothing about the poor grammar and misspellings, however abundant they may be)

You = Idiot who needs to open their mind to other peoples practices...agian DO NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. How are you one to judge drug use if you havent experenced it?

reneeb7363
09-21-2006, 12:11 PM
Did I, anywhere in my statement of dislike for the content of this thread, state that I had or had not consumed cannibus? Whom, may I say, has incriminated his remarks by presumption?
And for judging? What is your definition of acceptance? Do you laugh, make fun of, ridicule, or otherwise obtain a sense of dislike, may I say, ‘hatred’, for anyone that does not believe or think like you do? You sure ‘ripped’ on me because my opinions don’t agree with your ideals. I don’t agree with you, you do not agree with me. I have never told anyone to shut the ‘eff’ up because I do not agree with his or her opinions in a matter of debate.

Only people who use drugs as crutches are the ones in the gutter and emo teens.

OH? So this statement says to me that if you are just a casual user you cannot be or become addicted to the use of this substance. If you are white collar you are excluded from the feeling of necessity for this chemically altering drug, that, my dear sir, does, and has been proven to, destroy the “MUSH” (as you so fondly referred to my brain as) in between the users ears.
-quote: "To use [marijuana] is to take chemical shortcuts to the brain's pleasure center. It is not like riding a roller coaster or jumping out of an airplane. This is adding chemicals to your brain, not inducing a normal sensation. You are changing the way it normally functions and, in effect, creating a mental disorder. The brain bounces and bounces and finally stops bouncing back to normal."
(7/10/03) Glen Hanson
The rest (for the most part), its personal preference and exparamentation. Excessive Tobbaco use I dont really get. On occasion with good taste, yes, Cigaretts and cheap cigars and cheap oral tobbaco taste nasty, smell nasty, and provide no plesure other than looking "cool."
You have a personal preference to killing yourself? If you are intent on committing suicide you will be stopped and in some cases arrested to protect your life regardless of the state of mind you are currently “suffering.” So if one is not content on the teachings of his forefathers, one may not be inclined to believe that, say, jumping from an elevated location and the eventual termination of said jump will extinguish your life, it is okay to go ahead and “experiment” and find out if we were telling the truth?
Quote: "Smoked marijuana damages the brain, heart, lungs, and immune system. It impairs learning and interferes with memory, perception, and judgment. Smoked marijuana contains cancer-causing compounds and has been implicated in a high percentage of automobile crashes and workplace accidents."
-- John Walters, Director
Office of National Drug Control Policy
March 2002

reneeb7363
09-21-2006, 12:12 PM
Mind altering drugs, on the other hand, are to see and feel what it is like. To seek a form of "enlightenment", to relax, or to loosen up. Mind altering drugs have been used by many religions and many VERY VERY VERY intelegent people through out history. People so intelegent they would pwn that meeger, mushy substance you call a brain in your head. You have race horse blinders blocking your view. If you do not agree with drug use, fine, dont preech to anyone about it. When did I preach about drug use? I believe, in reviewing my original statement (again) that I was

[QUOTE] A statement of health issues is all that is needed, and all health issues though to be associated with many drugs are caused by over usage or is bull spewed by propoganda. You have been brainwashed by the media and school DARE programs. Not everyone who uses drugs becomes physically or mentally addicted or has flash backs or becomes a junkie.

I love this slow-minded rebuttal you hear EVERYTIME someone stands up against the dangers of using controlled substances. All because they don’t want their so-called rights taken away from them to partake of a freakin DRUG! Ummmm ... hey Einstein, you are the epitomy of my statements. Reason

I know people who have never touched a drug in their life (alcohol included) but when they where knocked into a coma playing foot ball the out of body experence was something they enjoyed.
(you enjoy brain damage? You are not OUT OF YOUR BODY… your brain is injured and is trying to repair itself, *******! OMG! I cant believe that came out of your mind…wait, I can...never mind)

I personally do not smoke very often at all becayse it is unhealthy and I enjoy running and other physical activities too much. However, I see no problem with it.

You admit it’s negative health factors and yet you, by promoting a man’s right to sell an object that was created for burning and inhaling a toxic substance, encourage use of said chemicals? Wow… this just gets better.

As far as hard drugs, LSD, PCP, Cocaine, Meth, Heroin, etc... I do not agree with their usage, they are highly addictive and have proven to cause long term mental illness and psycoaltering flashbacks and nightmares years after a session of heavy usage (especially LSD and PSP). If a truely mind altering (halucinagentic) experence is wanted there are much safer ways and some legal ways.

reneeb7363
09-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Do you understand the actual medical condition that is creating this perceived euphoric/hallucinogenic experience? Your brain is DROWNING…..it has NO OXYGEN!

In the end, STFU if you are only here to try and bash any type of drug usage, legal or illegal.

Legal drug use is consumption of a controlled substance prescribed by a licensed professional. Alas, marijuana will never be a legal substance because the pro’s of said drug will NEVER out weigh the con’s. Any thing you ‘may’ find beneficial from the use of marijuana has already been synthesized in a safe and controlled form.
I don’t wish to try and add anything else to this next quote:

For you my dear paranoid weed smokin’ friend…
Quote: A March 2005 article in the journal Addiction titled "Tests of Causal Linkages Between Cannabis Use and Psychotic Symptoms" stated:
"Regression models adjusting for observed and non-observed confounding suggested that daily users of cannabis had rates of psychotic symptoms that were between 1.6 and 1.8 times higher than non-users of cannabis....
The results of the present study add to a growing body of evidence suggesting that regular cannabis use may increase risks of psychosis.
The present study suggests that:
A. the association between cannabis use and psychotic symptoms is unlikely to be due to confounding factors; and
B. the direction of causality is from cannabis use to psychotic symptoms."

LeofromtheH
09-21-2006, 12:21 PM
good god renee, just make an anti-pot thread in the lounge. quit dumping on this dudes' ad sheesh

ampresearch
09-21-2006, 01:23 PM
You know what’s fun about this? Look at the post made by the two main people trying to argue this stuff. Each post uses more and more "big" words as if to try and show how smart they are lol. All I can do is picture them sitting there with dictionaries looking up new ways to say simple chit lol. They are talking crap about everyone spellings and grammar yet SEVERAL time misuse many words and carry on with run on sentences. Feel free to pick my post apart I’m sure they are filled errors I don’t care enough to check.

BTW PM sent

CBFryman2
09-21-2006, 02:01 PM
How I type is how I talk...Sorry if my vocabulary seems a little off. Do my misspellings suggest that I used a dictionary in any of my posts :laugh:

Argueing with Rene is like argueing with a politician. So here is. GTFO out of this thread if you arent inquiring about his product or discussing his product. Make an anti pot thread in the OT section so we will all know just how right you must be in your own mind. Keep your blinders on, it will make no difference in our lives.

As for correcting your misconstrued facts. The only highs which are associated with a loss of oxygen to the brain are black out highs. Huffing gasses to be more specific. Dusters, Whips, etc...are the new huffing and they are quite dangerous and are mostly carried out by emo teens and retards.

A hit of LSD will make you trip like no other drug can re create (sapposeably, I would not touch the mess personally)...it is taken orally (in general) and does not block any oxygen, it alters visual perceptions and forces the brain to produce more dopamine.

Same goes for Shrooms or PCP or Salvia.

You can take a good hit or two of weed (via bong, not a joint or pipe) and get quite stoned. Your brain is getting all of the oxygen it needs...THC is altering perceptions causing euphoric experences. The fact that you "hold it in" to get higher is to allow the smoke more time to transfer the drug to your blood stream...not to cut oxygen to the brain.

Not all drugs work on cutting oxygen to the brain, most simply alter perception or cut off a feeling.

Oh and one more thing about drug usage...as far as "soft" drugs being illegal, many drugs are illegal beause the goverment has no way to tax it or regulate it like they do tobbacoo and alcohol (tobbaco being hard to grow in quantities most uses would consume in most parts of the country and no way to refine it like tobbacco companies to do, alcohol being hard to distill with out it beind blaitantly obvious in most areas today, also, no way to purify it or get the refinement of quality in most top shelf liquors)... If they could tax and regulate it Im sure you could buy a joint in many of the more liberal states at the 7/11...and if you where caught smoking and driving it would be similar to drinking and driving. Using drugs and operating a vehicle are two things that should never be mixed and I think everyone will agree with me on that.

Pr0d1gy
09-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Renee, chill out. Payment sent. Thanks man.

haunther
09-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Renee go back to your little bubble....
Pr0 i got the payment it will be out via fedex
ill hit you up with T# tomorrow when i send.

CBFryman2
09-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Got any metal pipes left? If so I may pick one up anyway.

theCybe
09-21-2006, 07:45 PM
Since we're on the topic of medical whitepapers;

AMJ did a nice one titled,

"Ignorance and how it leads to inflated self-asessment." :)

CBFryman2
09-21-2006, 08:38 PM
:laugh:

Pr0d1gy
09-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Pr0 i got the payment it will be out via fedex
ill hit you up with T# tomorrow when i send.

Thanks man, shoot me some feedback on my thread here please:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178465&highlight=pr0d1gy+feedback

mtdewelf
09-22-2006, 12:45 PM
what was up on the price for the wraps?

and if mods have been in here why not delete the popes posts' from here?

haunther
09-23-2006, 12:04 AM
All the raps are goin to be 36 via fedex or 31 usps

mjbailey21
09-23-2006, 12:06 AM

Things must be different these days, you **** assuming ignoramous.

haunther
09-24-2006, 02:31 PM
hey people sending M.O's are they sent....

haunther
09-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Any one interested in boxes of philly blunts i have 3 full boxes
Flavors sour apple cholate mango and another idk
will mix and match
whole box $45 usps $50 Fedex tracked an insured

xpl0it
09-24-2006, 06:45 PM

stfu a$$

haunther
09-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Wtf /\ /\ get out of my thread

Fattony911
09-25-2006, 09:39 AM
are you not selling the papers seperate if so how much?

sqhertz
09-25-2006, 10:39 AM
the phillies fresh?
i might take the mango :yumyum: if my local tobacco shop cant do me a better deal. :)

nVRuckus
09-25-2006, 11:40 AM
who said the stuff is used? and as soon as you guys see he's selling pipes you instantly think pot/marijuana. wtf. i hate that fukking stereotype. "oh he's selling pipes, HE'S A STONER!!!".

too bad you don't have any regular tobacco pipes or i'd buy one.

black cherry tobacco out of a pipe=yumminess

These are still illegal in some states ;) implied for tobacco or not. thus becoming federal if shipped to one of these states that ban pipes and bongs. not trying to crap just letting you know.

Daniel
09-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey, Im in Orlando, I'll come by with some money and can I pick the ones I want out? Will you meet up with me?

haunther
09-25-2006, 09:25 PM
Yep sure i can just pm me your # an ill hit you up
--If you want the papers just tell me which ones you want then i can quote you
i have like 25 packs or more of each paper
----The phillys are good smokeing clean

Pr0d1gy
09-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Received pipe today, quality seller. Thanks haunther.

haunther
09-26-2006, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the Feedbaack Pr0, glad you like it.

springy101
09-27-2006, 02:04 PM
does the one all the way to the left in the middle row have a carb on it?

Immociide
11-18-2009, 12:27 AM
EDIT: Sorry and disregard... how did i even get link to this?