PDA

View Full Version : guy022077, eh

jacka
09-17-2006, 03:03 PM
I know he has a bunch of references and many have had good transactions with him. However, I paid for some MDF rings on August 29. Initially, he said he'd make em Wednesday and then ship them out by Thursday. Turns out that by the next week, he tells me my paypal address was not on his list and that the batch of rings he made had another Volkswagen owner that he thought was me. So then we agree that the following Wednesday, September 6th, that he would make my rings and send them out Thursday. Never got that package, he said he didn't get delivery confirmation because he thought Priority Mail is short enough not to get it. Understandable I guess, I sent out a pair of shoes that same Thursday and they arrived on the east coast Saturday. So I was iffy when my rings did not arrive. I waited til Monday and I let him know they didn't arrive yet. We agreed to wait til Tuesday and they still were no where to be found. So he told me he would make me another pair and then send them out that Wednesday, which was the 13th. He said, "i just threw the wood in my truck, ill make you more tomorrow and ups with tracking them or usps with delivery confirmation your choice..." and that was on the 12th. So I'm guessing he shipped them on the 13th with priority mail because that's what I PM'ed him back. I have not received anything and I have tried to contact him numerous times since the 12th and I have gotten no reply from him. I'll keep updating on the status of the transaction..

58customs
09-17-2006, 04:50 PM
How much did he charge you for the rings? Seems kinda stupid to screw someone over on a set of rings but I guess anything is possible.

stuckinok
09-17-2006, 04:57 PM
**** that ***** i know Guy and he is a real good person. I know he will get things right

Chevillac
09-17-2006, 05:01 PM
call the shipping company and give them your address, sometimes they can track with the address. Ive done that a bunch of times.

menikmati
09-17-2006, 05:05 PM
yeah i think guy will come through

dleccord
09-17-2006, 05:07 PM
yeah i purchase from him twice so i can vouch for him.

jacka
09-17-2006, 05:10 PM
thanks for the reassurance. im sure guy will come through since many people have dealt with him.. its just taking a bit longer than i expected.

iamamp3pimp
09-17-2006, 05:12 PM
have you tried getting @ him on aim?

duckfart
09-17-2006, 07:03 PM
I also purchased some MDF rings from him recently. I havent received any shipping info from him , hopefully all goes well.

jacka
09-17-2006, 07:58 PM
yeah i talked to him on aim, not since the 12th. i was able to get some replies from him via email today. said he'd 'be right back' with the tracking number, its been 4 hours and i got nothin.

duckfart
09-17-2006, 08:04 PM
I just email him asking for a Tracking # and status of my order. I payed him withpaypal on sept 7 . I sent him an email less than 30 minutes ago and he replied that he is going to send me the tracking # in the morning. He has been very quick to respond to all of my Q's.

jacka
09-18-2006, 02:39 PM
really? he was quick for my first two emails, then i lost him after he went and looked for the tracking #. still got nothin.

nVRuckus
09-18-2006, 02:48 PM
yeah he was slow as hell in our transaction to ship I probably wouldnt buy from him again because he is the master of excuses. I did get my stuff like a 2 weeks after we agreed upon.

killahbean
09-18-2006, 03:04 PM
I've talked to him a bunch of times and he seems like a decent guy.....

jacka
09-18-2006, 03:10 PM
well he is a decent guy, its not like i'm calling him mean. but im pretty much goin through what nvruckus stated.

dleccord
09-18-2006, 03:28 PM
verdict: he's not a good seller when he's doing multiple items. it's too much, but when he's selling one thing at a time, he's on it.

nVRuckus
09-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Im pretty sure he is a dealer too because he is still selling **** that he sold to me months ago ;)

jacka
09-18-2006, 09:23 PM
mail come by today with nothing again. guy still not responding. still logging on here and not giving any responses. hah wish i had the tools to make em myself, im at the point where i dont even wanna install them anymore.

jacka
09-18-2006, 09:51 PM
interesting, he's on the forum now but no response here. btw he supposedly said he shipped priority on wednesday, and priority always takes 3 days maximum whenever, wherever i ship it. so he lied.

jacka
09-18-2006, 10:03 PM
okay well i got an email back saying this "i cleared my box did you get my pm? i got the number"

heh. i clearly asked for the number in an email, and he couldn't paste it onto the reply? didn't get a PM from him either.

jacka
09-18-2006, 11:45 PM
okay so i got a tracking number from him! the number he gave me does not even exist. this guy's a joke.. well here's the number he gave me: 04005277210029021525. It's USPS. And this is shipped Wednesday according to him.. I dunno, perhaps he should clear himself up.

duckfart
09-18-2006, 11:58 PM
Sorry to hear that Jacka. He told me Yesturday he was going to send me the tracking # this morning. Just checked my email and nothing.

jacka
09-19-2006, 12:03 AM
must not be much of a concern to him. we have a whole thread on him and he has yet to post here. it's not like he hasn't logged on. don't get your hopes up he probably didn't ship your item yet. or i'm just being bitter after waiting 3 weeks and not receiving anything.

guy022077
09-19-2006, 11:16 AM
this is the first i am seeing this thread since i have not been on here lately,however neither of you have gotten your stuff yet? The one guy in florida hasnt gotten his stuff yet either but everyplace else seems to have gotten to its destination. It is not as if florida is right next to california. I am not a dealer either and yes i guess i shouldnt sell so much crap at one time. I do have a life just like you guys and maybe i should not obligate myself to so much crap at one time. However I am no scammer everything that i have sold has shipped and i dont have an excuse for it since i do all my own shipping now. I suppose after i get you guys sorted out ill wrap up all my other crap before selling anything else.

and of course if you decide to ever buy anything again youll get it discounted or free shipping or something just like the last time with me huge shipping snafu. dleccord is the only person here so far to take advantage of it so he can tell you...and if someone had emailed me this link i would have replied sooner

and disregard the last email i sent you that was a kinda local guy that is just coming to get them.

jacka
09-19-2006, 03:22 PM
well this is my problem, i email/pm'ed you a few times about how you gave me the wrong tracking number and i also asked for the shipping date. you totally disregarded that. 04005277210029021525. try that number for yourself, it's non-existant buddy. also, you never once gave me the shipping date. you said you did priority, now if that were true, i'd definitely have my rings. you cannot tell me it's because california isn't right around the corner from florida. i shipped a pair of shoes from here to new jersey and it came in three days, shipped on a thursday, came saturday. i still think its ridiculous you are expecting us to wait til friday for an item shipped using priority on wednesday of last week. oh, and the dispute. i didn't do that to get a refund, i did it so you'd actually communicate with me rather than log on caraudio, read my pm, then log off. and stop complaining about your 'perfect' paypal record or whatever, just because i created a dispute doesn't mean your feedback is tarnished, its just a way of communication.. thought you knew.

guy022077
09-19-2006, 03:38 PM
well this is my problem, i email/pm'ed you a few times about how you gave me the wrong tracking number and i also asked for the shipping date. you totally disregarded that. 04005277210029021525. try that number for yourself, it's non-existant buddy. also, you never once gave me the shipping date. you said you did priority, now if that were true, i'd definitely have my rings. you cannot tell me it's because california isn't right around the corner from florida. i shipped a pair of shoes from here to new jersey and it came in three days, shipped on a thursday, came saturday. i still think its ridiculous you are expecting us to wait til friday for an item shipped using priority on wednesday of last week. oh, and the dispute. i didn't do that to get a refund, i did it so you'd actually communicate with me rather than log on caraudio, read my pm, then log off. and stop complaining about your 'perfect' paypal record or whatever, just because i created a dispute doesn't mean your feedback is tarnished, its just a way of communication.. thought you knew.

no i didnt konw because most people just email me and i do reply so dont say i dont reply...and i said friday because the post office tells me to wait 14 days before i complain about lost packages. thats them not me.. and they did ship wednesday and i have no excuse for them not being there...but i am not blowing you or anyone off i want this to end well with you atleast getting your stuff or if you want a refund i will gladly do that too. i am not here to rip people off you want soem rear ones for free or something? they wont need to be but 1/2 but ill make you some if you have rear fill

jacka
09-19-2006, 05:06 PM
i still don't know why the tracking number doesn't exist or why you havent tried to do anything about it.

guy022077
09-19-2006, 07:58 PM
i still don't know why the tracking number doesn't exist or why you havent tried to do anything about it.

i told you they said i cant complain untill 14 days, i offered to make some more again..what else can i or do you want me to do..... duckfart email sent

jacka
09-19-2006, 09:20 PM
you sent it out to a different vw owner the first time, the next time it was lost, and then it looks like its lost this time too, so how is making anymore gonna help? i have also never heard of the post office messing up on scanning labels because they did indeed scan the label with the tracking number you gave me, it would show.

guy022077
09-19-2006, 09:27 PM
you want a scan or pic of the reciepts?

58customs
09-19-2006, 09:46 PM
i told you they said i cant complain untill 14 days

Best excuse ever. :rotflol:

Sounds as though your just stalling.

guy022077
09-19-2006, 09:55 PM
Best excuse ever. :rotflol:

Sounds as though your just stalling.

well go to the post office and check for yourself, its not as if the post office is only in florida, go confirm if you dont believe me, i dont know why the tracking number is not showing up.

jacka
09-19-2006, 10:14 PM
what is 58customs gonna go confirm? anyways, are you sure you shipped priority? or did you do parcel?

oh yeah, guy also said that the 2nd effort to get me my package on september 6th came back to him, slashed up and the label fell off. interesting how i just heard about it today though. can't wait to hear what he does for the 3rd effort.

here guy, we both know how long priority mail takes, and its definitely not this long. how about you make me the rings tomorrow, i have no idea if you've even started, and send them out tomorrow, hopefully correctly this time.

58customs
09-19-2006, 10:17 PM
well go to the post office and check for yourself, its not as if the post office is only in florida, go confirm if you dont believe me, i dont know why the tracking number is not showing up.

I dont' actually need to.
See my neighbor is a post master for USPS and he just happened to be at my house while I was reading this. He said if the # is not showing in their system and it's been atleast 24hrs then simply take the slip to them and they can look up when it was scanned and if it wasn't scanned then the receipt should show what time you mailed it. It would in no way take 14 days for them to help.

guy022077
09-19-2006, 10:29 PM
what is 58customs gonna go confirm? anyways, are you sure you shipped priority? or did you do parcel?

oh yeah, guy also said that the 2nd effort to get me my package on september 6th came back to him, slashed up and the label fell off. interesting how i just heard about it today though. can't wait to hear what he does for the 3rd effort.

here guy, we both know how long priority mail takes, and its definitely not this long. how about you make me the rings tomorrow, i have no idea if you've even started, and send them out tomorrow, hopefully correctly this time.

and if you read my other email i also said that wasnt you,my bad. and yes we do both know how long it takes but if you want a pic of the reciept ill take it,but i did ship them when i said i did.

guy022077
09-19-2006, 10:31 PM
See my neighbor is a post master for USPS and he just happened to be at my house while I was reading this. He said if the # is not showing in their system and it's been atleast 24hrs then simply take the slip to them and they can look up when it was scanned and if it wasn't scanned then the receipt should show what time you mailed it. It would in no way take 14 days for them to help.

really? well ill go do that again and i will see what they say when i tell them YOU know a postmaster....but i will go that tomorow thanks

jacka
09-19-2006, 10:35 PM
and if you read my other email i also said that wasnt you,my bad. and yes we do both know how long it takes but if you want a pic of the reciept ill take it,but i did ship them when i said i did.

it wasn't me? this is what you said "The package was slashed across and it tore off the packing label i taped on." and that one was sent out 2 weeks ago. and don't pretend like any of the replies you gave me via e-mail had any useful information in them. the only one that might've been important was the one where you gave me the "tracking" number. the rest were either you disregarding me asking for the number or you complaining about how i "ruined" your perfect paypal account.

guy022077
09-19-2006, 10:40 PM
it wasn't me? this is what you said "The package was slashed across and it tore off the packing label i taped on." and that one was sent out 2 weeks ago. and don't pretend like any of the replies you gave me via e-mail had any useful information in them. the only one that might've been important was the one where you gave me the "tracking" number. the rest were either you disregarding me asking for the number or you complaining about how i "ruined" your perfect paypal account.

that was one reply,good grief... i took a pic of the recipt but i cant seem to get it to come out well. i did ship these and they will be there. i went so far as to take a video of the other guys stuff as i took it to the post office. dukfart... but i sipped yours when i said i did you just be sure to post when they arrive this week.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/guy022077/DSC03481.jpg

and ill go to the post office as 58customs said and ill post the results,

58customs
09-19-2006, 10:45 PM
really? well ill go do that again and i will see what they say when i tell them YOU know a postmaster....but i will go that tomorow thanks

Well it may not be a big deal to you but to me knowing a post master is right up there with driving a nice car and having lots of money.

Sarcasm back at Yah!!!

jacka
09-19-2006, 10:45 PM
no date?

guy022077
09-19-2006, 10:50 PM
im looking right at it and i cant make it out thats why i croped the pic like that. so at the very least you can see i did mail it and the tracking number is real

guy022077
09-19-2006, 10:51 PM
Well it may not be a big deal to you but to me knowing a post master is right up there with driving a nice car and having lots of money.

Sarcasm back at Yah!!!

ha, 2 shay... but i did mean the thanks part,ill go with the paper and see what they say about the no scans

jacka
09-19-2006, 10:51 PM
interesting.

guy022077
09-19-2006, 11:01 PM
whats interesting?

jacka
09-19-2006, 11:02 PM
nothing at all, we'll see what happens tomorrow. i sure do want my rings though.

FoxPro5
09-20-2006, 02:24 AM
2 successful transactions with Guy....both selling and buying. No complaints. Good guy to deal with that Guy I tell ya! :)

Hope everything works out for you. Sounds like a miscommunication to me. Also, sometimes you have to learn to be patient...especially when you are doing a special order from someone.

jacka
09-20-2006, 07:14 PM
mail came in, no rings yet.

duckfart
09-21-2006, 12:10 AM
I still havent received mines either.

jacka
09-21-2006, 03:08 AM
sweet no update today. no daily communication ftl.

guy022077
09-21-2006, 07:49 AM
I still havent received mines either.

i emailed you picks of the ones i made you with my phone in the background so you knew when it was and took pics of the sticker on the package and sent you a video of me mailing it, so they did get sent

i didnt get to the post office yesterday so no i didnt say anything on here yesterday.

jacka
09-21-2006, 01:15 PM
priority mail doesn't take this long, its not coming. just make some news ones, 23 days is long enough to get started.

guy022077
09-21-2006, 01:35 PM
priority mail doesn't take this long, its not coming. just make some news ones, 23 days is long enough to get started.

i have no problem with that but i did show you proof i did make the first ones,im not messing with you or anything, however i will make you more and ill do the same thing i did for dukfart, ill take pics of them and make you a video of me shipping them i dont want anymore "you didnt really make them" crap. i have no excuse or reason for the delay but i did send them.... these were for type X's right? ill use mine as a guide for the sizes, i didnt have time to go at lunch but i am leaving at 430 so i can go after work to the PO to see what happened

jacka
09-21-2006, 05:27 PM
of course, you cant remember the sizes i needed. 5.629 id, 6.75 od. sure you showed the receipt, that couldve been for the first time you messed up, i didnt see a date. but youre on a roll, a month for an order.

duckfart
09-21-2006, 06:10 PM
Just got my MDF rings in the mail today. I must say they are well made and it's exactly HOw I order them. ALthought It did take a lil more than anticipated I'm happy with the transaction and Guy was very prompt to adress all of my emails .

guy022077
09-21-2006, 06:18 PM
oh thank god someone finally got something...jacka and the florida guy are all that is left..... and i do remember the sizes,and those are not the sizes you told me.... 6.75od 5.75 id is what you said.......

duckfart
09-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Well if they were sent at the same time Il'm sure Jacka will get his today , although Milpitas is in Northern Cali.

guy022077
09-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Well if they were sent at the same time Il'm sure Jacka will get his today , although Milpitas is in Northern Cali.

yeah but i sent you new ones three days ago and you got them,his are from last week and still a no show...

jacka
09-21-2006, 08:05 PM
no, i asked for 5.629, then you wanted to change it to 5.75 to make it easy on you, so i said ok. yeah duckfart, this is already the second set coming to me, looks like i'll be installing my speakers in 2007 at this rate.

jacka
09-21-2006, 08:06 PM
oh yeah, and mail came in, theres nothing. i hope you started on those rings.

guy022077
09-21-2006, 08:11 PM
no, i asked for 5.629, then you wanted to change it to 5.75 to make it easy on you, so i said ok. yeah duckfart, this is already the second set coming to me, looks like i'll be installing my speakers in 2007 at this rate.

easy on me? there is no size easier then another,i go by whatever spec you give me and you said yes,if you wanted 5.629 then when i said 5.75 you should have said no i want 5.629,but you said yes so thats what you got...and are these for type X's?

jacka
09-21-2006, 08:16 PM
easy on me? there is no size easier then another,i go by whatever spec you give me and you said yes,if you wanted 5.629 then when i said 5.75 you should have said no i want 5.629,but you said yes so thats what you got...and are these for type X's?

dude don't even try to lie, we BOTH calculated the equivalent of 143 mm, and it came out to 5.629. you sat there trying to figure out something else, and then convinced me to do 5.75, you said "~1/10" isn't much of a difference". remember it now? seriously, you are full of it. if 5.75 was not easier than 5.63, then i don't understand why you even brought that number up to me. and no, they are not for type x's, they're for rainbow cmx's.

guy022077
09-21-2006, 08:33 PM
because snug fit and proper fit are not the same, would you rather i use your specs then you complain i made then too small...

dleccord
09-21-2006, 08:36 PM

a bit precise, are thou not?

jacka
09-21-2006, 08:37 PM
well yeah, i don't understand the increase to 5.75, i would've preferred 5.65, but i guess its not well marked on a ruler so he didn't suggest that, my bad on that i guess.

guy022077
09-21-2006, 08:42 PM
a bit precise, are thou not?

nothing wrong with being precise,but sometimes the right number is to snug,im sure you all go 1/16 of or so to make sure it fits and not so much that the numbers match.

jacka
09-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Alright let's see, 3 sets shipped, on the 6th, the 13th, and apparently on the 18th according to Guy. He said no tracking on the 6th cause he thought it would get here fast, then there's tracking on the 2 sets afterwards. I ask him for tracking on the one from the 13th, he gives it to me, doesn't work. Then I find out he sent a 3rd set out on the 18th-19th, he said two days ago, but then he said the 18th? Today is the 21st FYI. Can't get his stuff straight dontcha think? Anyways, I ask him for the tracking number for the one sent out on the 18th/19th, he gives me the SAME number he gave me for the one on the 13th. Of course he didn't care, but I pointed it out so he had to find the other tracking numbers. Somehow, he comes up with THREE tracking numbers sent to my address, "0400 5277 2100 2902 1525, 0400 5277 2100 2902 1589, 0400 5277 2100 2902 1567." Funny, since he said he didn't get tracking for the first set and suddenly a random tracking number pops up somehow. Overall, I just feel uncomfortable dealing with a seller constantly telling two different stories, not to mention unorganized and unsure.

guy022077
09-21-2006, 08:49 PM
my bad.0400 5277 2100 2902 1570 that went to 07630 or whomever 07630 is, would you like a pic of that reciept too?

jacka
09-21-2006, 08:49 PM
nothing wrong with being precise,but sometimes the right number is to snug,im sure you all go 1/16 of or so to make sure it fits and not so much that the numbers match.

you went nearly 1/8, .121 of an inch is not 1/16. not that it matters, i just want them here.

jacka
09-22-2006, 08:35 PM
cool, mail came in and guess what!!!!!!! i got nothin. this is great, school starts monday and theres no way this super seller will get it to me before then. so much for a summer project. thanks guy!

edit: i wonder if he shipped out my 4th set today. who knows, its not like he'd take the initiative to give me information unless i asked for it anyway. and i'll bet the tracking number won't work, IF he shipped it.

58customs
09-22-2006, 09:38 PM
cool, mail came in and guess what!!!!!!! i got nothin. this is great, school starts monday and theres no way this super seller will get it to me before then. so much for a summer project. thanks guy!

edit: i wonder if he shipped out my 4th set today. who knows, its not like he'd take the initiative to give me information unless i asked for it anyway. and i'll bet the tracking number won't work, IF he shipped it.

Here's a thought.
Is he knowing you didn't get them because you tell him or is he checking the tracking numbers.
I think he knows your not getting them because he didn't ship. How many tracking #'s has he sent you.
I know when I send something I always check the tracking # myself to make sure the buyers not feeding me BS when they say an item hasn't arrived yet. Not saying that your doing this to him but it seems as though he's not suprised at all by these delays.

jacka
09-22-2006, 09:39 PM
wow, he was logged on for quite a while just now and didn't comment once! great customer service. i'd never deal with this guy again, a liar, bad customer service, doesn't care about getting anything done. gives out 3 tracking numbers and tells me they are all mine, even though he said he didnt give me tracking for the first set.

jacka
09-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Here's a thought.
Is he knowing you didn't get them because you tell him or is he checking the tracking numbers.
I think he knows your not getting them because he didn't ship. How many tracking #'s has he sent you.
I know when I send something I always check the tracking # myself to make sure the buyers not feeding me BS when they say an item hasn't arrived yet. Not saying that your doing this to him but it seems as though he's not suprised at all by these delays.

yeah, there were 3 sets. he said he didnt have tracking for the first one if you remember me saying that earlier in the thread. but yesterday he gave me 3 tracking numbers and said they were all mine? bs? i think so. then he tried to save himself by saying 1570 isn't mine. well if you checked the 3 numbers i listed, none of them has 1570. so he's given me 3 tracking numbers, none of which work by the way, so theres no way to check anyway. this guy's full of it. he said he shipped the 3rd set on the 19th and he didnt even bother to tell me til i asked him. so right now, he probably doesn't care anymore cause he never shipped them, and then he will ressurect himself using a different username. just kidding, that was a joke. but anyways, supposedly the 4th set shipped out today, but its not much of a concern to him if he cant post when he's on. Guy is a great seller people! Deal with him if you wanna get your stuff in never.

58customs
09-22-2006, 09:42 PM
With this much time you could've carved a set for yourself.

jacka
09-22-2006, 10:51 PM
thats true, its also true that i don't have the tools or else i wouldve done it myself.

jacka
09-24-2006, 05:21 PM
thumbs down for no rings on saturday, and no contact for 2 days. still has lots of explaining to do about his unorganized business, excuses, and lies.

guy022077
09-24-2006, 09:11 PM
i am surprised by these delays btu i dont and cant speak for the post office all i can do is ship what i said i shipped when i said i shipped it....i did ship it.however im not defending myself anymore this time ill send them UPS and he can trakc them as many times as he wants since they scan their stuff every time it moves from here to where. ill even give you you money back by check and ill know you got this set since youll have to cash the check...maybe if i had done that with one of the first sets you may have admitted to getting them.......i will add none of the tracking numbers of any of these people show recieved yet even the people that got there stuff already,including duckfart....since ups is closed sunday and i didnt have time to get there yesterday i will ship it from work so ill have the number immediatly.... i am no liar...

jacka
09-24-2006, 09:14 PM
you are a liar and now you are accusing ME of lying about not receiving any sets? thats funny. real funny. you also gave me three tracking numbers when you said you only had 2 and didnt get confirmation on the first one, can't explain that now can you. don't be a ***** and try to blame it on me thinking i am lying about this whole ordeal, be a man and take it yourself. by the way, i dont want tracking so i can check it every 5 minutes, i want tracking as confirmation for liars like yourself.

guy022077
09-24-2006, 09:16 PM
Just got my MDF rings in the mail today. I must say they are well made and it's exactly HOw I order them. ALthought It did take a lil more than anticipated I'm happy with the transaction and Guy was very prompt to adress all of my emails .

duckfart got his but his tracking number still says this

Label/Receipt Number: 0400 5277 2100 2902 1570

There is no record of this item.

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.

for all i know you are the liar and you have gotten all these.

jacka
09-24-2006, 09:17 PM
you are ****ing full of it. i hope you guys are reading this. if i had gotten my rings, then tell me why would i contact 6spdcoupe, iamanmp3pimp, and IONsql about making me some rings while this whole thing is going on. you think i want 4 sets of rings? you are an idiot, sorry.

guy022077
09-24-2006, 09:18 PM
you are a liar and now you are accusing ME of lying about not receiving any sets? thats funny. real funny. you also gave me three tracking numbers when you said you only had 2 and didnt get confirmation on the first one, can't explain that now can you. don't be a ***** and try to blame it on me thinking i am lying about this whole ordeal, be a man and take it yourself. by the way, i dont want tracking so i can check it every 5 minutes, i want tracking as confirmation for liars like yourself.

yes i did give you 3 tracking number because i was irritated and just sent you all the ones from the recipt, my bad i also said the last one was duckfarts...if he still has the box im sure he can confirm and his still says not scanned

guy022077
09-24-2006, 09:19 PM
well im sure not that i am including a refund in your next set you will surely admit to getting them so this will be over soon enough.

jeeper07
09-24-2006, 09:21 PM
too bad to see this happen... guy had a great transaction with me

jacka
09-24-2006, 09:23 PM
you are such a *****. don't blame your mistakes on me. and for everyone reading this, this is how guy does business now. he'll take forever to ship your stuff, blame it on you for not receiving it, then tell everyone that you are lying and that you have 3 sets of mdf rings. also, he is unorganized about his tracking numbers and cannot keep the same story. i wouldn't deal with him ever again.

krouchchocolate
09-24-2006, 09:25 PM
guy also had a great transaction with me. I wouldn't think he would scam anyone. Seemed like a nice guy to do business with.

I didn't read the whole thread but if this was shipped with USPS then he is right about the tracking number. Whenever i ship out a product with USPS i can never seem to track it. Fedex and UPS FTW!

jacka
09-24-2006, 09:26 PM
he's not scamming me, just none of his stuff has ever gotten to me. and now he's calling me a liar. if you guys like 1 month transactions go for it.

guy022077
09-24-2006, 09:29 PM
you are such a *****. don't blame your mistakes on me. and for everyone reading this, this is how guy does business now. he'll take forever to ship your stuff, blame it on you for not receiving it, then tell everyone that you are lying and that you have 3 sets of mdf rings. also, he is unorganized about his tracking numbers and cannot keep the same story. i wouldn't deal with him ever again.

so now you are mad because i gave you all your tracking numbers, responded to almost all your emails,didnt ignore you here,and shipped multiple orders,and am including a refund, so why exactly am i in the wrong? i cant confirm what you got and didnt get i just dont see the po losing this many things.i dont know why it took so long or is takign so long, btu i am trying to make this right but im sure ups will put a stop to it

this is not how i do businees which is why all the other people in this thread are sticking up for me....so once again i repeat

well im sure now that i am including a refund in your next set you will surely admit to getting them so this will be over soon enough.

jacka
09-24-2006, 09:32 PM
you said you didn't have tracking for the 1st set, you sent out 3. then you gave me 3 tracking #'s and said they were all mine? care to clear that up or not. i'm sure if i was on the other side of the transaction, i'd be trying a lot harder to clear it up, be more organized, and try to respond to the buyer everyday.

guy022077
09-24-2006, 09:38 PM
you said you didn't have tracking for the 1st set, you sent out 3. then you gave me 3 tracking #'s and said they were all mine? care to clear that up or not. i'm sure if i was on the other side of the transaction, i'd be trying a lot harder to clear it up, be more organized, and try to respond to the buyer everyday.

i cleared that up already.........you were all on the same reciept and i was irritated and just sent you all of them, that last one was duckfarts ive said that 3 or 4 times and his still doesnt say delivered and he got his days ago, what exactly am i suppose to do beside what i am doing? i allready said i was sending more with tracking ups and a partial refund,do you think i like paying for sihipping 10 times for 20 bucks? no i dont but im trying to complete this transaction... i hope they all show up so you can see i did send them all ALL

jacka
09-24-2006, 09:41 PM
well at least i'm not a liar anymore.

guy022077
09-24-2006, 09:42 PM
and WTF is up with the paypal escalation that you did just a minute ago? if you want your money back then just ask me for it. you have yet to demand or even ask for your money back but you are making paypal claims against me?

jacka
09-24-2006, 09:45 PM
you were gone for two days in an ongoing dispute, what do you expect. i have (or had) no idea what you wanted to do since Friday, until today. so are we agreed on what you are doing now? ups ground, 3 day, whatever. tracking #.

guy022077
09-24-2006, 10:00 PM
you were gone for two days in an ongoing dispute, what do you expect. i have (or had) no idea what you wanted to do since Friday, until today. so are we agreed on what you are doing now? ups ground, 3 day, whatever. tracking #.

i was gone for 2 days and you did this today only minutes ago after you heard from me...when was i ever ignoring you ever? and its sunday not monday,you heard from me friday then today not 2 days...but who cares and yes if thats what you want once again ill send you some ups tracking (so there are no"mishaps") with your partial refund. ive lost this much i might as well go all the way

jacka
09-24-2006, 10:04 PM
sorry to burst your bubble you good businessman, the last time we talked was the 21st (look on this thread), which was thursday, which means it was 2 days. and you were supposed to ship them friday anyway, we talked online. oh well, later, i'll cancel the claim. you have such good communication. and whats with the quotes around mishap. you really think i have the rings laying on my desk huh.

guy022077
09-25-2006, 08:43 PM
and once again...here is a right now pic of them and ill have tracking at around 10 am thats as early as i can get to ups store pics have this thread in the background post number 5
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185429
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/guy022077/DSC03489.jpg
and this is the time on my cable box so you know this is now
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/guy022077/DSC03487.jpg

i will be taking pics of them boxed and with the shipping label on them and ill post those too so there is no other nonsense about me not shipping stuff.....

jacka
09-26-2006, 02:17 AM
got the 9/18 rings in.

guy022077
09-26-2006, 08:17 AM
got the 9/18 rings in.

i still have no explanation for the delay but as you can see they were priority mailed... and i bet if you track that number it still wont show delivered,glad you got something finalllllllly 2-3 days my assss

guy022077
09-26-2006, 08:23 AM

and my post office said the same thing by the way, a package cannot be called missing and a claim filed against it for 14 days after shipping in the cont. U.S. and on the claim paperwork it says 28 days...from delivery failure.....

guy022077
09-28-2006, 09:28 PM
JUST FOR THE RECORD

JACKA: did you ship the ups order?
ME: is that a joke? you said you got them,if you got them why would i have sent you anything more. i thought this was done

JACKA:stfu ***** i asked a ****ing question. you are still the biggest bullshitter i know cause you said you would ship them out on the 25th, which means you wouldve shipped them out BEFORE i posted that i got rings, but you waited. anyways, i was just wondering cause the rings are pretty small, the 1/8 inch might actually make a difference if you weren't lazy to measure in the first place, but oh well, thats the biggest it will get, my car doesn't allow for more room. later cool guy. youre hella cool.
ME:go read post 94 of your thread dude then look at the times of my responses....i said 10am you said you got them at 7 something so no i didnt ship them...if you were not being a asss right now i would have gladly sent you the set i made in those pics but im done with you.

I am not the bad guy here

jacka
09-28-2006, 09:33 PM
yeah you are. you can't get anything right the first time, you don't even send rings out to the correct person, it takes you three times to send something out, can't give a partial refund for a reason i have no idea of, i guess it has to fail 4 times for a refund? you are the lazy *** who cannot make rings at 5.63 or whatever it was, you are the bad communicator, you circumvent around questions that i have asked in previous emails. not the bad guy? yeah, youre a great seller guy, everyone who wants to go through what i did, go for it, deal with guy. oh yeah way to tattle tell, woo good for you, bet you feel good now don't you tough guy.

guy022077
09-28-2006, 09:39 PM
i was asking if this was over i was not tattle telling. if the mods dont consider this over then i cant sell anymore. i think ive done all i should have and if you had EVER asked for your money back i would have gladly given it to you to be done with you.
and whats with the tough guy? and if you wanted 5.1233254345 you should have said no i need it 5.124234234234 most people dont know what they want so i just say do you want blah blah blah and they agree....if you were sure you should have insisted or gone with someone else. dont blame me because i made a suggestion and you took it

jacka
09-28-2006, 09:47 PM
guy shut the **** up man. when the **** did i suggest a measurement of that accuracy. it came out to 5.629, you couldn't do it, face the facts, so you said hey lets jump up 1/8" and tell him its only 1/16". 5.65 wouldve been fine, but i guess its not easily found on a ruler is it.

guy022077
09-28-2006, 10:18 PM
guy shut the **** up man. when the **** did i suggest a measurement of that accuracy. it came out to 5.629, you couldn't do it, face the facts, so you said hey lets jump up 1/8" and tell him its only 1/16". 5.65 wouldve been fine, but i guess its not easily found on a ruler is it.

this will be the last time i address this

if you wanted 5.1233254345 you should have said no i need it 5.124234234234 most people dont know what they want so i just say do you want blah blah blah and they agree....if you were sure you should have insisted or gone with someone else. dont blame me because i made a suggestion and you took it

jacka
09-29-2006, 12:24 AM
and this is the last time i will say this, stfu. if youre a bad seller then take the cookie and stfu tough guy.

kuijo
09-29-2006, 12:34 AM
and this is the last time i will say this, stfu. if youre a bad seller then take the cookie and stfu tough guy.

Kid you need to stop speaking. You look like more of an idiot everytime you post something. You're calling him lazy? You can't even ****ing cut wood. Will daddy not let you play with his tools? :crying:

jacka
09-29-2006, 12:40 AM
Kid you need to stop speaking. You look like more of an idiot everytime you post something. You're calling him lazy? You can't even ****ing cut wood. Will daddy not let you play with his tools? :crying:

aww you're so funny, i hope that boosted your self-esteem. lets see, i didnt know that everyones dad had a router, i didnt know lazy was not being able to afford a router just for cutting wood rings, and i didnt know being an idiot was dealing with this whole ordeal about receving rings or whatever. i'm telling you guys whats going on. so really, i don't know where youre coming from, who the hell you are, and what you are even trying to do. lets read your post and see who's being the idiot you ignorant *******. ok later, done with this thread.

kuijo
09-29-2006, 12:49 AM
aww you're so funny, i hope that boosted your self-esteem. lets see, i didnt know that everyones dad had a router, i didnt know lazy was not being able to afford a router just for cutting wood rings, and i didnt know being an idiot was dealing with this whole ordeal about receving rings or whatever. i'm telling you guys whats going on. so really, i don't know where youre coming from, who the hell you are, and what you are even trying to do. lets read your post and see who's being the idiot you ignorant *******. ok later, done with this thread.

haha, thanks for getting all worked up about it. makes the comments even sweeter. This guy obviously helped you out, maybe he did delay a bit; but he got them too you and all you did was *****, like a 12 year old. it was so rediculous i felt i had to say something. And now you can't stop crying. :yumyum:

jacka
09-29-2006, 12:53 AM
who's crying again? i dont really see how i can be happy about non-working tracking numbers for a straight month, but whatever floats your boat. and no, that wasn't another shot at guy. a month ain't a bit bud, now pick online fights somewhere else e-thug.

kuijo
09-29-2006, 12:55 AM
who's crying again? i dont really see how i can be happy about non-working tracking numbers for a straight month, but whatever floats your boat. and no, that wasn't another shot at guy. a month ain't a bit bud, now pick online fights somewhere else e-thug.

thought you were done with this thread? and you were all dramatic about it too... guess i got under your skin.. :rolleyes:

jacka
09-29-2006, 12:58 AM
thats cool

ngsm13
09-29-2006, 01:26 AM
Closed per OP request.

nG