PDA

View Full Version : fawd06 A+



DaGh0st
09-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Sold fawd06 2 RE SX's paid fast and prompt would be glad to deal with agian.
A+

duece212
02-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Just got done dealing with fawd06 on a super-smooth transaction for an IA 40.1

He made a 75% down payment and through a little trust I shipped first. Amp arrived today and he paid me the remaining 25% immediately after it arrived. The dood even paid me some paypal fee's that I wasn't expecting nor requiring of him.

Great guy to deal with, does what he says and more.

Thanks Kenny!