PDA

View Full Version : Calling all forces

jeeper07
09-13-2006, 11:20 PM
ok guys... i can design and build boxes ususally. but this isnt my usual design. i know close to nothing about the sub. and theres no way to find the info out.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183008

its a hybrid one of a kind sub... tc sounds top assebly with an re mt motor. its a 15 inch. ill be using it for competition ...
what do you fellas think ??:yumyum:

springy101
09-13-2006, 11:21 PM
i think you should call tc sounds

JimJ
09-13-2006, 11:21 PM
You bought a driver from them and they didn't bother to give you T/S parameters for it?

and theres no way to find the info out.

Sure there is. It's called "giving a ****".

:-/

springy101
09-13-2006, 11:23 PM
just let it go free air, it will be fine

jeeper07
09-13-2006, 11:24 PM
You bought a driver from them and they didn't bother to give you T/S parameters for it?

Sure there is. It's called "giving a ****".

:-/

well if you would read the link at all you would see that i have called tc 4 times with no success. Kyle the maker of the sub will never come to the phone and there is no one that knows that i can talk to when i call. secondly i have sent 5 unreplied to pms. emails and all that stuff. I do give a **** and id like it if you didnt try to call me out with out asking if i had TRIED first because obviously if i have spent this much money on a sub im not tryin to be lazy. I have tried and still am trying but its not looking good its been 2 weeks of going through this and idk if it will change.

sorry that jsut hit a nerve

Fast1one
09-13-2006, 11:25 PM
just let it go free air, it will be fineLol...

Be patient and persistant....keep asking them about the T/S parameters...if you cant get them for some stupid reason, 4-5 cubes with 60+ sq inches of port tuned to the mid 30s should be fine...

JimJ
09-13-2006, 11:26 PM
well if you would read the link at all you would see that i have called tc 4 times with no success. Kyle the maker of the sub will never come to the phone and there is no one that knows that i can talk to when i call. secondly i have sent 5 unreplied to pms. emails and all that stuff. I do give a **** and id like it if you didnt try to call me out with out asking if i had TRIED first because obviously if i have spent this much money on a sub im not tryin to be lazy. I have tried and still am trying but its not looking good its been 2 weeks of going through this and idk if it will change.

:fyi: I wasn't talking about you.

I was talking about the maker of the sub.

jeeper07
09-13-2006, 11:28 PM
oh sorry misunderstanding... but as for ME being able to find them out myself theres no chance and im really mad about how they handle stuff so sorry for the short temper

jeeper07
09-13-2006, 11:31 PM
JimJ i appologize i honestly mis understood who the statement was towards

dennisthamenace
09-13-2006, 11:31 PM
kyle told me he is away from work right now, dont know when he will be back, send him a messege to remotia he might answer

jeeper07
09-13-2006, 11:32 PM
ive sent him pms at remotia and on the tc forum no answers

Chevyaudio
09-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Yeah...Keep calling them, getting the T/S paramters will save you a ton of time when it comes to designing enclosures for that sub. God TC suprises me everyday with the **** they do. Though its true I run 2 of their drivers, SS RL-ps TC9 based. Their customer service is sub par.

Chevyaudio
09-13-2006, 11:33 PM
kyle told me he is away from work right now, dont know when he will be back, send him a messege to remotia he might answer

Remotia is Kyle

jeeper07
09-13-2006, 11:35 PM
ik... ive tried fellas haha

jeeper07
09-13-2006, 11:39 PM
so is the general consensis that i need the t/s specs before i decide on any box?