PDA

View Full Version : evilsaint= liar thief and conman

drpdmazda
09-13-2006, 09:28 PM
i bought an amp off this guy a little while ago. in his add he said it smoked and stopped working, but all he could see was a small m&m sized burn mark. heres the article http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160186

i will try to post pics later, i dont know where he is from but around my way they dont make M&M's tha tbig, there is a huge burn mark on the main board under the fan.he said that its physical condition was excellent and that the only thing wrong was some faded paint, no big deal to me you wouldnt see the amp anyway. we agreed on a price and i sent payment.

up until the point that i sent payment he responded instantly, as soon as he got payment he stopped answering me. 5 days went by and still no answer then i finally got a story after i threatened to take money back thru paypal. he told me he was so sick blah blah blah and couldnt get to his computer but the amp would go out the next day. he finally got it out to me about 3 days after that original promise date.

i got the amp and right away knew somthing was up. there was only one screw out of 12 holding the cover on and its mounting feet were no where to be found, i emailed him and asked where the screws were and the feet and he told me, " oh yeah i guess i forgot to mention that the feet are missing but i put the screws in the box, ups must have lost them, but its no big deal you can buy them anywhere " whatever i got past that little point as well as obviously from his statement and non caring response he never put the screws in the box from the get go.

i also told him that the amp looks like it had gotten wet since the cover was rusted on the corner and there was corrosion on the screws that hold the amp together, he assured me that it had never gotten wet. well i sent the amp out to cadence yesterday to get it repaired, and got a call from them this afternoon telling me that the amp is destroyed and beyond repair since it was soaked in water and the entire main board is coroded underneath. im not even going to bother to ask this guy for a refund since i know that would never happen but i just want to warn others about this guy, hes a liar, thief and con man out to screw whoever he can

buyers beware!!!

iceteebone
09-13-2006, 10:07 PM
should try to talk to him first and ask for a refund and atleast try to work it out before negative feedback, but a ****** deal none the less.

drpdmazda
09-14-2006, 06:22 AM
i can tell by the no caring attitude he had about the screws and how long it ttok him to ship that he isnt going to take care of it, he told me he would ship it out the day after he got payment and didnt ship it for 8-9 days, no t really a big deal but still not what he promised

mtdewelf
09-14-2006, 04:59 PM
***** move not taking any action on it. Even asking for a refund which would take all of 2 minutes. But if used a card why not recall the payment, or take it up with paypal, not that they'd do anything. Honestly it's pretty ****ing stupid to not try to get your money back, even if next to nothing, it's people like you that scammers feed off of and why they do what they do.

drpdmazda
09-14-2006, 06:44 PM
i went through this before with another seller, if you pay with paypal and its a non ebay transaction, as long as you receieved it they will not refund you any money, regardless of whats wrong with the product, i messaged the guy about it but he has yet to respond

VQ35max
09-14-2006, 07:37 PM
**small rant**

Paypal screwed me over too, I got something from a person in Canada before (through eBay) and it wasn't at all what the ad described. First I tried to talk to the seller but they wanted me to pay to return it + no s/h refund + pay for the "listing fee" you have to pay eBay to put something on auction along with a "restock" fee and to pay for them to relist it which would leave me with like $5 left on a $45 dollar item. I filed a complaint with eBay who transferred me to Paypal, Paypal told me to ship it back and they would refund my money, I did so and put in the tracking number and everything and then they told me the tracking number was invalid. I checked and the number I typed in was the one on my post office receipt.

Paypal FTMFL, I wish there was an alternative...

reneeb7363
09-14-2006, 07:41 PM
PayPal will NOT...I repeat.. NOT! refund your money or help you UNLESS you, in the confirmation process.... agree to and add the cost of their "insurance." ... for a small percentage fee of course. It aint VISA BABE! LOL