PDA

View Full Version : Rear Fill for Seas Lotus Performance

Odd Soul
09-13-2006, 07:38 AM
I've decided to get Seas Lotus Performance Extremes for my front stage. Can you guys recommend suitable 6.5" coaxial speakers for rear fill that will blend in well? I want my rear passengers to enjoy the system too. They will be installed on the rear deck which means that they will be right behind the rear passengers' heads. Budget is under $300. Each rear speaker will get 50w from a PPI AX400.

Vehicle: W210 E-Class Benz Sedan
Front Tweeter Amp: PPI art A300.2 (75w x 2 @ 4ohms)
Front Midbass Amp: PPI art A600.2 (150w x 2 @ 4 ohms)
Rear Speakers Amp: PPI art Ax400 (50w x 4 @ 4 ohms)

FoxPro5
09-13-2006, 09:29 AM
I think you could spend less than $50 and be just fine. If the point is not to hear them, then why spend the money.

And you sure a nice guy putting speakers back there for your passengers. I must say that I don't have rear speakers and my passengers enjoy the sound that appears to come from the windshield just as much as me. ;)

And nice choice on the front stage comp set. You guys in Asia get such cool **** :jealous:

Odd Soul
09-13-2006, 09:48 AM
I forgot to mention that my my HU is 6.1 surround capable so I'm building a complete surround system. That's why I need some coaxials in the rear. I'll probably fade to the front when there's no one behind.